I feel discouraged

I kept hearing people say how welcoming the gym is but is that actually true? I just had a horrible gym experience.

>First time ever in the gym
>I am a skelly
>Like a super skelly
>6'0 and 119lbs, I was 103lbs 2 months ago and almost died
>retty nervous but OK I'll just use some machines
>start using a leg press machine where you push the plate foward with your legs
>have it on the lowest plate setting, 10lbs
>am pretty much too weak for anything else
>get through a couple of sets
>I have long hair, and it is sweating
>hear a couple of guys laughing next to me
>they are fat and fucking stupid chads
>One of them says
>'I think he is training to flip desks for cover when he shoots his school'
>try to ignore it
>work harder
>one of them calls me 'Adam Liftza'
>feel bad, and go to the changing rooms to drink water and eat walnuts
>go home ashamed

I feel awful. I guess I should just go back to being anorexic and wither away.

>Adam Liftza
They're pretty funny.
Maybe try and make friends with them?
They're just fucking around fa-m.

I wish I was 6 feet and skinny. Instead I'm just fat and 5'8''.

Anyway the gym is just whatever dude. Just stop being a pussy. This is probably a bait post anyway.

Tbh mate you will encounter twats in life. They're everywhere. I wouldn't bother with the gym at the minute, it's counter productive. Enjoy eating and maybe go for walks or something instead. Once you've built yourself up, then rejoin the gym

>one of them calls me 'Adam Liftza'

yes you should

Cut your hair you wigger.

But I want to have muscle gain while I eat

They won't be laughing when you come to the gym with a Kalashnikov on bench day.

jk, but just keep going man, get bigger and stronger and they'll shut up once they see you trying. The bigger you get the less people will mess with you, so as long as you keep lifting it will get better and better. If you take it seriously you will be stronger than the average curlbro fast as well.

Keep going and keep eating, fuck those people they don't matter. I'm skinny too and people have laughed at me before, but I don't give a shit.

Keep it up, and don't let it get to you. You'll get stronger and feel better. Do push ups and get a pull up bar at home, it helped me out a lot.

Guess you can't have your dreams then.

Adam liftza sounds like you're paranoid head made it up

Just lift heavy with headphones in

You are underweight. You will gain muscle as you eat.

This.
I used to be even smaller than you OP. Everybody made fun of me for being frail and weak and fucked with me all the time. Now that I'm bigger nobody says shit. Ever.

>last year
>2 dyel germans join my uni's gym
>when i say dyel I literally mean starting 1x5 40 kg DL working sets
>notice they're doing ss
>normies look at them funny cause squat everyday etc
skip to end of year
>they're now stronger than most normies and people sometimes ask themfor advice or spots
You probably don't have viking genes but this could be you in a few years user

I thought I would only gain fat. That is why you have saturated fat in food, and not saturated muscle.

What? Your body is crying out for more weight. You'll naturally gain a bit of muscle and generally fill out by eating more due to your current weight.

It's up to you, if you want to go to the gym you can but you'd still make amazing gains just eating more

>I have long hair, and it is sweating
>stopped reading

damn those dudes were pretty funny desu.

you gotta learn to take shit and dish it man, they were throwing dimes and you couldn't even utter out a joke of your own?

>Adam Liftza

fuck those guys user, go back and show them your commitment to change. Give it time and you'll be the one making jokes about them...

sorry
thank you for the advice
I have anorexia so I often find the idea of intentional fat gain unbearable.

OP, get back in there. The only thing matters when your lifting is to set and break those personal bests. Soon the 10 pound weights on that leg press will be 20lb and then 40lb. You're body will grow with your own strength. Learn to not care what others think...especially about you. You will become a happier and better person for it.

I use to be that skinny person in the gym. 6'2 150. Now i'm 180. My gym was filled with college football players that looked like full grown men in comparison. If I let those comments get to me I never would have made it.Good luck and lift hard.

I was feeling pretty awkward too when at the gym. I was 1.76 and 56 kgs. I wouldn't even lift weights there because the room was always crowded with big dudes lifting alot of weights. The worst was when two buffed guys wanted to use the machine I was using, or something like that and the trainer there told me to go home since this was my last exercise and that because I was a beginner it doesn't matter if I skip some stuff. I nodded and smiled and went to the changing room but felt ashamed of myself right after. If they give you shit don't just accept it. Don't be aggressive or anything but let them know you can hear what they're saying and that they should shut up.

>Adam Liftza