Ordered this, t-tomorrows another day right guys?

Ordered this, t-tomorrows another day right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

corporate.dominos.co.uk/Media/Default/CSR/Nutritional info -TAFL/Nutritional Info - May 2014-1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatever you say, fatass.

Tomorrow is another day, and so is the day after that. No reason to eat 3 days of food in one sitting, OP.

Throw it all out.
Now.

Miring those bulking skills. Props.

That's more like 1/2 of a day.

If you can't get 3 meals out of that, you're a fat fuck.

How is getting 3 meals out of that equal to 3 days worth of food? Do you eat one meal a day or what?

My maintenance is 3k. I don't know how greasy amerifats pizzas are, but over here one isn't 1.25k.

>2 whole pizza with French fries last only
1/2 a day
You fat sack of shit

DIFYM?

>Yes
Smash

>No
Pass

each slice of dominos pizza is minimum 250 calories you silly silly cunt

An average pizza has around 700 kcal over here.
The fries are almost empty.
That's like 1.5k total, maybe a bit more.
If it's more I am off slightly.

Now tell me, who exaggerated worse: me, that claimed roughly 1.5k is half a day of you, saying 1.5k is three days?
Let it be 2k, you are still objectively worse.

Try lifting some weight too.

As I said, no experience with amerifat disgusting greasy pizza.

not everyone on Veeky Forums is dyel

A final (you) for you.

corporate.dominos.co.uk/Media/Default/CSR/Nutritional info -TAFL/Nutritional Info - May 2014-1.pdf

In the UK large Pepperoni Passion = 226 per slice

I've binged for the last four days, probably 4000 calories over maintenance each day. This came directly off a sustained eight-week cut and while I lifted the whole time, I probably didn't even hit my 1g/lb of bodyweight protein because I was literally just eating junk food and trash. How fucked am I, Veeky Forums?

I don't understand your measurements. I can slice my pizza into 20 slices and I can slice it in two.

Is there somehow a standard for how many slices a pizza consists of or what? 4? So 1k per pizza?

I'm still a lot closer with my 0.5 estimate than you (?) are with your 3.

didn't hit 1g/lb of bodyweight protein during the binge, my macros were perfect on the cut

Fat fuck. Eat it like the pig you are

The total calories for the pizza is 2260

Cut it into 50 slices and eat it for the next 50 days if you want.

it's still 2260 calories for the whole thing

A single pizza is 2260 kcal?

If your every day routine food-wise is good, you can have one shitty day and it won't matter.
But if you eat like shit every day, you're never going to make it.

Starting to sweat now

if you're lucky, depending on the toppings and whether you get stuffed crust it can be way higher.

The damage is done. Finish it man, otherwise tomorrow you'll eat the leftovers and start all over again

Well, can't predict the retarded ways of fast food places in English speaking countries.

I puked all my dinner out because I'm ill, then ate a box of chocolate. I am not worthy.

Had a dominos yesterday, crazy how much that shit dries you out. Takes like 4 glasses of water to recover

OP showing how to acquire dem gains, dyels still crying. remember this thread tomorrow when you're unsure how to hit your daily caloric goal which is probably somewhere around 2500kcal, you god damn dyels.

don't forget to wash it down with a gallon of milk.

Just finish it

You're fucked anyways dude. Keep eating like this because you know you already will, you're hopeless and you'll die a fucking mess.

Just don't reproduce. You are entitled to it, but you shouldn't be. Fucking kys