Do I at least look decent by normie standards?

Do I at least look decent by normie standards?

you're not fat so that's a plus. if you want to look better do PPL while hitting a good calorie range

>this narrow
I think you have cuck genes desu.
Go and get a return for that body it's not worth rrp.

Ehhh. Need a little more mass and a better taper.
You spooky skeleton rn.

Btw this pic on the right got me the most compliments in my life, after I got leaner than (hit ~10% in July) this it started looking "freaky" to normies,lmao.

As long as you have abs normies are going to be impressed.

Definitely decent, but to get normie mires the goal is to hit arms more.
Nice progress mate, I too gained 6kg, but in about 10 months.

Flying squirrel of peace.

n-natty?

i'm so sorry about your ab insertions breh

work your fucking chest more. you're starting to look disproportionate

Why would anyone ask the internet for advice? Nobody on the internet will admit someone looks good if they're not Ronnie Coleman himself.
OP you look better than 99% of people alive on this planet, as does just about anyone who hits the gym regularly and seriously.
Ignore internet standards, focus on realistic standards. How many guys do you see on a daily basis that look anywhere near as good as you? That will tell you how rare it is to find someone in great shape amongst the general population.

>Why would anyone ask the internet for advice? Nobody on the internet will admit someone looks good if they're not Ronnie Coleman himself.

This.

apparently everyone in the internet is top 95th percentile at everything, they just happen to not post thier picture or lifts. Which makes it much easier to say "LOL Only 4 plate deadlift after a year lifting? Dyel skeleton"

Be blessed.
Yez, lighting and angles
I know my chest is my weak point but I've completely lost a feeling of my size/proportions, I simply can't trust myself no more. How to undo dis?

>Ronnie Coleman
>Looking good

Wew lad.

Mass monsters look good to severely body dysmorphic people m80, "men's physique" and balanced, muscular proportions is my opinion of good looking.

I guess you really did just prove your point though.

>I know my chest is my weak point but I've completely lost a feeling of my size/proportions, I simply can't trust myself no more. How to undo dis?

ask someone else to critique your routine. or switch things up and focus on chest exercises for a while

depends a little on which country you live in, but yes.

You need some gains, too skinny.

Thanks for the tip. I only do my legs in the gym, rest is from the street workout so looks is not my main goal. But my back/triceps are decently stronger than my chest and I gets only harder to hit chest as i progress, it's an never ending hole. But I'll probably switch to the gym but keep my weighted dips/pulls and sets'n'reps

Why do these two physiques look so off?

This.

First, wide hips.

Second, lats way too fucking huge.

flared lats look like shit without a good chest and decent arms
OP pic is just child bearing hips which make his lower abdomen look out of proportion to his lacking chest and arms

Literally just added traps

>6 kg of Traps

Thanks for the new gif slytherin scum.

R-routine?

>delts rouder
>chest gap filled
>lats fuller
>arms thicker and fuller

Need to go to the optometrist mate.

remove the glasses brew it makes you look UGLY

You are welcome, Hufflepuff.

Only wear them at home. Contacts hurt if you wear them too long, but I always have them in if i'm out.

>lats way too fucking huge
No such thing.

pain is just weakness leaving your body

by American standards, yes you are top 5%

need more chest and traps brah

will you be my bf? ;_;

Looks like a calisthenics body tbhfam

Is he wearing a speedo to shitpost?

You shouldn't have cut so far down. Those twig arms are embarrassing

I wouldn't say you look great, but definitely decent at the very least.

Wtf are you serious you're like slightly better than average in normie standards. I'm at college in California right now and I would say the average guy here is in better shape

I live in the UK, we don't exactly have many training for a beach body here fampai. Also the average american is overweight you retard. Learn what average means.

I don't know why everyone is freaking out.

You look great. You v taper is exaggerated as fuck.

That's why they're freaking out. Because you have TOO MUCH of a v taper?

That's absurd. That's like being too rich.

Keep job. Looking good.

Please post routine. Guys never post their routines.

You look dyel in clothes but you look pretty good with a shirt off. Take some sick instagram pictures.

>too wide hips
Damn. I guess I'll never be aesthetic by Veeky Forums standards. At least I can focus on getting huge lats and arms to counteract it.

Don't listen to them. They are either 120 LBs or 300 lbs with 0 muscle mass.

Looking GREAT dude. MyronHuge, huge progress. Amazing definition, great insertions.

good job brah

You look decent by Auschwitz inmate standards.