daily reminder

>cave exploration is the manliest sport of this motherfuckin gay earth

Are u fit enough, Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYEKhgFrpd4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PVmqK5YZuxM
angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CSYg7Z1KS_I
deseretnews.com/article/705347362/Man-trapped-in-Utah-Countys-Nutty-Putty-cave-dies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hKEuQ__9rmk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hS_aMAlAaeU
deseretnews.com/article/705347362/Man-trapped-in-Utah-Countys-Nutty-Putty-cave-dies.html?pg=all
lmgtfy.com/?q=That hole was made for me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also

THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED FOR FATSOS

BTFO

Nope.gif

>being able to fit into caves

I'm claustrophobic

Who needs to be able to fit in a cave in a nuke fight? All you have to do is push a button. Sir.

This shit just seems retarded to me. It's less physically active than shit like rock climbing because the cave walls are supporting your weight pretty much at all times, you just need to be thin enough to fit in them. It can't be strategically stimulating (e.g. coming up with a plan to get through the cave) unless you find those shape blocks that toddlers play with fascinating since the thought process boils down to "can you fit in this hole?". And it's not like hiking trails or some shit where there's at least interesting views along the way since all you're looking at is fucking rocks the entire time unless you find a cave oasis or something, which will likely have a less retarded way to get to in the first place.

Seems like a shit hobby, desu senpai

If you disable his cave he cannot hide form the nuke.

> it's not like hiking trails or some shit where there's at least interesting views along the way
>find a cave oasis or something

U ARE SUCH A PUSSY
JESUS CHRIST

ikr it's like he isn't even a masochist.

i bet he likes lifting

itt the monster from ted the caver has gotten hungry and is baiting for gains

>U ARE SUCH A PUSSY
Actually the opposite. My dick is too big that I can't fit in most cave holes. Although I had no problem fitting into ur mum last nite, m8

I'm not some narrow shouldered DYEL that can fit in some small hole.

dont talk about my mom,
just dont do it again or im gonna get serious

u are fat
get out

your video makes me think you would get the same sort of psychological pleasure from cave exploring that you get from pushing out a huge poop, but externalized and full body experienced vicariously through the cave, like you have become the shit you want to relive yourself of.

DELETE THIS!!!

except for the fact that you have to be a dyel to get in those small as fuck caves like op's pic

dyel does not equal manliness

getting severe anxiety watching this, and I'm not even claustrophobic

So what would you call it if someone got the shits while getting stuck in a cave?

This kills the John

kek

It took 137 people to rescue some retard who decided to go down a place where he could get stuck upside down. At a certain point, you should just let people kill themselves

I guess that would make it the Nutty Potty Cave

>forcing yourself through a tight, dark, slimy hole
>manly

Wanna know how I know you're a fag?

dats sick

N O P E

N O P E

N O P E

>Not cave diving
Pussy

Pic related

aww yeaaa, post dat story

How do you get kill when cave diving?

The cave creature gets you

he died anyways so i guess it all works out

Get lost. Stir up shit and can't find your way out. Die of decompression sickness where your blood turns to bubbles. Breathe the wrong gas at Depth and you'll have a seizure and drown. Have your lights fail. Have something happen where you lose gas in your tanks and you can't make it out. Have the cave reverse flow and suck you 400+ feet deep 5000 feet back into the cave. Hit your head.

Literally 1000's of easy ways to die.

This thread is making me claustrophobic

youtu.be/PVmqK5YZuxM

Old ass video giving some examples of how easy it is to fuck up and die whilst cave diving

just to add to this, they actually got him partially out and started celebrating cause the most difficult bit was over and it was all going to be ok
he even spoke to his wife at this point
then the rope snapped and he fell back in

I've done regular cave exploring ( I.e. basically mine shafts) and that was fun, but I don't see the appeal to trying to squeeze through rock, get stuck, and die.

>Then he fell back in

Fuckin a

why the fuck do these idiots do this

> THERE'S NOTHING IN THIS CAVE WORTH DYING FOR!
> DO NOT GO BEYOND THIS POINT

well now I'm convinced there's treasure

> Don't wan't to break his legs
> Dead is better

I work in technical rescue. I would have advocated breaking his legs after hour three.

Twenty six hours? Fucking cowboys.

/x/ here

angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

Enjoy your caves, Veeky Forums.

I'm not claustrophobic but one of my many fears is being trapped in a right tunnel where I can't move my arms. I would die just from panic

wanna livestream this movie
lets watch together, fags

youtube.com/watch?v=CSYg7Z1KS_I

>cavediving

sorry im not a retarded white person

I think I read they were worried the shock/blood loss would kill him

Did his face die cave diving?

one of my fav movies
good stuff

Source?

Get spooked Veeky Forums CMON

Caving is much more strenuous than hiking. I burn approximately 5000 calories per hour. Caving is like hiking except you are underground and you have to climb over rocks constantly and water is a bigger Danger then it is on the surface. Not all caves require crawling and squirming. I live in the southern caving Mecca known as the Cumberland plateau. We have everything here from tight miserable caves to massive boreholes. Lots of caves required vertical access using rope or climbing up near vertical faces. The deepest cave in Tennessee is around seven hundred feet deep. the deepest pit in Tennessee is approximately 300 feet deep. Caves have lots of pretty stuff to look at and contain mini fossils and unique geologic formations. The most important thing to remember about cave exploration is that if you become injured you may very well die because rescue takes many hours compared to above the surface and the cave environment is constantly 58 degrees.

> the natty patty

>go into cave
>get skin stolen

I want to try it someday but I can't get over how low the oxygen might be in there

>Are you small enough, Veeky Forums?

ftfy

Sorry, we can't read good

deseretnews.com/article/705347362/Man-trapped-in-Utah-Countys-Nutty-Putty-cave-dies.html

uhh, he died though? Why is this picture implying they rescued him?

It's not implying that.

It's showing how the poor bastard suffered and died extremely slowly in a horrible place in a horrible position.

And what some may not realize

all the blood pooling in his brain would have forced him to stay conscious the entire time

so if you're going caving

I'd bring a gun to finish myself just in case

I'll do some crazy shit, but the last thing I'd ever want to do is drop face first into some narrow ass hole. That sounds like an absolutely god awful way to go.

NOPE

>manliest sport
>not mountain zorbing

youtube.com/watch?v=hKEuQ__9rmk

Did he died?

Mines are not playgrounds

Don't fuck around in them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hS_aMAlAaeU

This nigga knows what's up.
Went cave diving in those huge open caves in south america that go literally miles until the ocean.
Our goal was from one popular opening until another a ways down.
We had glow sticks that we regularly dropped like bread crumbs and we were required to stay in sight of eachother at all times.

Literally one of the most terrifying moments of my life, without a guide I could see how someone could die easily, let alone still having a high chance of death with even an experienced cave diver.
I've jumped out of airplanes, climbed up and through caves, climbed mountains, all kinds of shit.
Cave exploring is pretty close, but cave diving...
You'll get tired out pretty easy, it feels freezing, and everything looks 100% the same.

Not falling for that shit again, 2 spooky 4 me mate.

This is only possible if you are naturally thin. I have massive legs and a huge rip cage. There is no way my body will be able to crawl through a cave like that.

Holy fuck I couldn't breathe while I read that

what the fuck

deseretnews.com/article/705347362/Man-trapped-in-Utah-Countys-Nutty-Putty-cave-dies.html?pg=all

son of a bitch

Didn't he die? I remember an user saying they kinda just flooded the hole he was in.

>that video
what is wrong with these people

what is they hit a dead end?...is there a rope tied to their feet?

>manliest sport
>literally mostly lying down squeezing through tight spaces

Not only is this not active, it's fucking terrifying. I think this is honestly one of the worst ways to die. Imagine just crawling through and getting STUCK in some dank space where you can barely move and it's impossible to turn around. It makes me uncomfortable just thinking about it. I think I'd rather burn to death or drown than be subject to that shit.

>literally mostly lying down squeezing through tight spaces
so sex isnt manly?

HAHAHAHA good one!

But with sex you're thrusting! Sometimes moving around a lot and throwing around a girl, that shit gets your heart rate up!

it's happened quite a few times,

Why so defensive about the old cave hole, man?

> Go caving
> Bring gun to kill self in case things go wrong
> Get stuck upside down
> Arms pinned against sides
> Can't reach gun

I've gone caving, there are a lot of less scary caves than this one with a lot more space and it can be really fun

He died in there. His remains are still there. They've blocked off that section since, though.

fml ive just been reading several pages about this topic and caving in general. Super interesting and scary, which excites me! Chances are I would have done this if I wouldn't have lifted. Now with 245 pounds its not gonna be that easy anymore

>5000 calories per hour

This story makes me feel physically ill every single time.

I'm going for a cave dive at fish rock at the end of the year, wish me luck

>5000 calories
>burns more calories than rowing
Kill yourself pls

it's really fucked up, probably the worse possible death I can imagine.

Feel bad for Kowallis having to hear his screams and cries in his nightmares forever.

>"THAT HOLE WAS MADE FOR ME"

They didn't flood the hole, they concreted over the entrance after he died.

>Be faggot cave explorer
>Get entombed in a cave
>It's the Nutty fucking Putty Cave

I know this reference. What was the story called though? I can't remember.

lmgtfy.com/?q=That hole was made for me

I read the full detailed account. The main rescuer got his face totally fucked up when a pulley wrenched free of the wall, broke his jaw and filled his face with stone shrapnel, he had to tap out early.

Dude died in there with a skull full of blood, talking to his wife who wasn't there. Still down there too, they blocked the tinnel with him still in it. No way to die, alone, starving, cold, upside down in the dark with your brain shutting down.

the enigma of amigara fault

DDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRR

It's more popular than I thought I suppose, thank you though.