Airheads blown the fuck out

>airheads blown the fuck out

whales are accumulating

ANIME CHAN NOOOO

LIterally zero reason for this coin. 0x dev already showed how you can use 0x to completely recreate AirScam without the need for their meme token.

Then you have Kyber and Loopring already in the market

This was always going to fail

Burger just trying to pump the first ICO they were allowed into

Delet

There was no cap when the idiots removed the individual cap right at the end for whatever reasom

BEEN LIVE FOR 1 DAY. Hope you bought the dip faggots. I know I did.

LMAO. ox is for exchange. ast is for p2p you brainlet.

>holding ox as it has only decreased since an initial pump and dump

>holding 0x
I havent held 0x since the ICO, nice try tho

>ox = exchange

0x, not ox you brainlet. Further, 0x is for both. The fact that you don't know this completely discredits you. That level of retardation is probably why you bough AirScam anyway

the ox dev team even suggests the difference fagit. wow its "0x"? LMAO you're a freaking genius for being able to point out pedantic corrections on a shitpoast to Biz!!! please never stop being you. you honor us all with your massive brain that totally isnt smooth at all!

also please explain why literally nobody uses radar relay

People do use RadarRelay. Furthermore, whether or not they use it is irrelevant. IF NO ONE USES 0x THEN YOU CAN BE SURE AS SHIT EVEN LESS WILL USE AIRSCAM

>IF NO ONE USES 0x THEN YOU CAN BE SURE AS SHIT EVEN LESS WILL USE AIRSCAM
keep coping faglord LOL
radar relay requires independent matchmaking for prices and trades
Airswap is a literal exchange with built-in matchmaking and price-checking that's ready to launch

>further further further further FertherFrether
>hey dont call me a brainlet first. youre the brainlet, you brainletting brainlet

lay off the soy. "further" (lmao), nobody uses it. what is its user volume per day. right, it has none. because it cant be simplified for smoothbrains like yourself. FretherfFerther, there is wide consensus (backed by consenys) that p2p has not been approached notably. FuhrerFrutherMore, Ox is still fee'd unless using OTC.

you need to stop shilling for a coin that is dead, and sell your portfolio for AST

FUCK YOU BRO! 0x ALL THE WAY!

You sound retarded

Point is AirSwap has already been done

>Point is AirSwap has already been done
Oh really? Tell me word for word what AirSwap does that Kyber/0x recreated
and I don't just mean being exchanges, tell me what they do that AirSwap is copying

Sorry gaywad, but user is right. Pretty strong consensus that airswap’s p2p has not been tried seriously, and that there would be a large demand for it. These kyber/0x shills are really crying tn.

You can call me whatever you want, 0x Devs posted how to completely recreate AIRSCAM within 0x without the need for the AIRSCAM token whatsoever

Further, you're both faggots

They posted an "explanation" of how someone would create the AST platform if they wanted - and were disproven by not actually understandin the AST protocol