Post pics, gifs, whatever of people doing stupid shit in the gym. Misusing equipment, horrible form etc

Post pics, gifs, whatever of people doing stupid shit in the gym. Misusing equipment, horrible form etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png
youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
youtube.com/watch?v=_Lz1qJyWCVY
dailymotion.com/video/x2iinq5_anthony-bourdain-no-reservations-season-4-tokyo_travel?start=1735
youtube.com/watch?v=tiV6-UEyfO8
youtube.com/watch?v=-hHAPmD_NDE
instagram.com/p/BE7Weizrs3v/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vREWcVijDCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never done cable flynns before?

that looks fun as hell

Maybe hes training for kite flying desu

that looks fun af

youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png

I'm so hard right now

>Hey man can I grab a set of those 30's?

>Nah bro I'm doing my supersets. I need all of these.

Fuark I hate these motherfuckers.

Keeping cardio fun I guess

requesting lat-pulldown mobile

Don't have stupid gym shit but have stupid fitness food

Shashimi is fucking fish wtf is wrong with people.

That's satire, right? Right?!

Why does this shit exist, how can she look herself in the mirror after fucking RECORDING AND UPLOADING THIS SHIT TO THE INTERNET. Understandable if its on some weird fetish site but youtube? what the fuck

the shart noise is added in after

Good way to lose some weight fast

post what music you think he's listening to while he does this

youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E

> those two cans of fucking red bull next to him

The fuck is he doing?

the thumbnail looks like a fat guy on a bed

you do realize that in many countries all over the world, including japan, chicken sashimi or raw chicken breast is a common dish? If the chicken is grown in even semi-healthy conditions, the breast on a chicken is about as safe to eat as raw tuna (aka practically 0% chance of diseases such as salmonella)

Not the guy you're replying to, but raw chicken is disgusting, it's not comparable to raw fish at all.

holy shit redbull gives you wings in the gym

Guys Veeky Forums literally made this, it was a thread on /b/ about a month ago. It's fake af

That looks kind of awesome.

I think i'm going to start doing bullshit but not destructive workouts patterened after dragon ball z workouts and superhero stuff.

Fuck lifting.

>that title

youtube.com/watch?v=_Lz1qJyWCVY

what kind of ninja shit

Just realized this was at barbell brigade and not some commercial gym

Sit ups

ayy. saw a guy with 3 medicine balls stacked up, his hands on the top one, doing pushups

Trying to get used to the weight of his wife when she's on top.

That exact image may be fake but if you think the idea is fake in general I suggest you don't Google image search for 'chicken sashimi'.

鳥刺し is a real thing you stupid shits

the guy on the left be like "smfh famalamadingdong"

This is why I do barbell only. Less retards to share equipment with

I RECOGNIZE THAT GYM!
this is at the UA rec center.

holy fuck my sides

Nah. He's trying to get used to the weight of your wife while she's on top.

fpbp

the sickest ive ever been in my life was from eating undercooked chicken. my gf seriously almost called an ambulance, i was puking and leaking shit out of my ass all over the floor. i couldnt walk and started hallucinating the weirdest shit, and that photo is seriously giving me gulf war style flashbacks

Fuck you man, now my recommended videos are gonna be weird shit like this

>no clips

The fuck

Mien fucking sides.

Fucking nigger

kek that's a new one.

That's genius.

He's got more wings than you, faggot!

>the replies shilling raw chicken
>someone here is going to fall for it

Checked.
It bothers me that centuries of human evolution has resulted in this. Not just the fatty, but the idea that someone looked at that machine and decided that was the most practical way to use it. It's far beyond retardation.

who needs a spine anyways

Chicken sashimi is real though...

dailymotion.com/video/x2iinq5_anthony-bourdain-no-reservations-season-4-tokyo_travel?start=1735

youtube.com/watch?v=tiV6-UEyfO8
youtube.com/watch?v=-hHAPmD_NDE

I feel old

this with sound is ten thousand times funnier

I don't care it's false

He's so fucking full of himself Jesus christ.

I saw this one lurking instagram

i kind of want to do this now

So CrossFit thread?

Fucking lol

I want to put a sad face on that machine, so people would now just how sexually violated it feels

instagram.com/p/BE7Weizrs3v/

well it clearly works for him. dude used to have a pencil neck and no traps, but now he's a lot more yoked. only thing you could critisize is his facial hair

bretty good

top kek

that's actually a ridiculous amount of weight, if those are 45's. how the fuck did he get there?

but why?

>when you get ready to go for a bench 1rm but forget the bar

What was he trying to do?

Lift kek

>▶
>File: bethlehem_crossfit.webm (2.15 MB, 426x426)

>fatgripz

dropped.

dragonball z is about fighting, so they mostly just do calisthenics and cardio, like real fighters. so youll get a fighter's physique, not a dragonball, superhero, or bodybuilder physique

if there arent others of the same weight, just grab them when hes mid-set. then you could put them back next to him if you want, or say fuck him and rack them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vREWcVijDCY

Hey that's my school's gym

Jabroni fuckboys always do shit like that

>so long elbows

Third worlder here what the fuck is that machine? This is why I am scared about going to gyms in USA, they'll be filled with machines I've never seen before. What happened to good old bench rack and dumbells?

It's just a lat pull down machine that was designed to look cool to attract idiots who want to look like they're working out in the future.

Read the instructions on the side of the machine if you're confused. That way you won't look like a retard

looks like fun.

you guys should meet up.

>N-no homo

But what makes the clapping noise?

The ass