PSMF Accountability group

Hi guys anyone else going on a cut soon that would be up for doing a PSMF at the same time as me, and we can keep a running PSMF general on Veeky Forums and update eachother on our progress?

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/j41mqhcoejs4jfn/AADlsBo_tAxVPa5BH7S8kAEya/Nutrition?dl=0
examine.com/supplements/hmb/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basically, I'm looking for a group of people I can have keep me motivated and that I can motivate, im hoping to get to just slightly sub 10% and have no lifting friends IRL that are this dedicated or extreme!

Here's a link to a drop box, it should be 4 nutrition books and the top one, Lyles "Rapid Fat Loss Handbook", is a short 90 page guide (sounds long but its an easy read, 1-2 hours MAXIMUM to get all the info out of it) that details how to do a protein sparing modified fast for weightlifters.

dropbox.com/sh/j41mqhcoejs4jfn/AADlsBo_tAxVPa5BH7S8kAEya/Nutrition?dl=0

I'll bump this thread periodically and I hope somebodys interested!

Gonna bump again, no idea how long a thread lasts without someone replying to it...

It's the wrong time of the year for most of of us.

yeahhh I know, I'm if this thread gets a good amount of attention I can scrounge together the other misfits going against bulking season.

*I'm hoping if this thread

I have no idea what this thumbnail is going to be.

I'm doing PSMF right now, on day 4 of 21 days. Just a minicut while I'm under partial house arrest and can't go out at night or anything. Down to be accountability buddies. I crave carbs so much right now. Pretty stoked for the refeed on friday.

oh damn im on Day 4 as well, I'm category 1 so ill be doing this till day 12, taking a 3 day refeed, and then possibly doing 7 more days

cheating on carbs and fats because I'm doing weight training+ cardio daily so I added just a lil bit to make sure I dont fuck my health up.

Weights still dropping at over an lb a day so I like to think my increased TDEE is compensating for my increased cals.

I'm category 2 almost 1. I started at around 15.5 to 16% body fat. Also doing madcow 5x5 still and holy shit this is rough. Friday will be my refeed day because intensity day. I did fine on monday but today was pretty shitty. Hopefully my glycogen will be replenished enough of friday for a decent workout on monday. Who knows?

What do your meals/macros look like?

Oops didn't click your pic.

Doing EC stack along with it too.

Morning for breakfast I have 4 oz chicken and 5 eggwhite omelette with a tablespoon of salsa.

Lunch: a cup of broccoli with a chicken breast. I dip in spicy mustard.

Dinner: a cup of broccoli with chicken breast as well also dipped in spicy mustard.

snacks: 2 whey shakes one during the day (after workout on lifting days) and one at night right before bed. 100 cals 22g protein. 5 g creatine in the day one and 5 g glutamine in the night one.

I take 2 fish oil capsules three times a day and 2 orange triad multis 3 times a day along with a calcium sup in the morning and at night (serving size is 2 so I split it up)

Thinking about sipping on bcaas during workouts. Thoughts?

yeah its the attached pic + a huge, huge amount of green veggies attached to the meats to keep me full.

Running EC stack 2x per day and then the 3rd time i replaced with Yohimbine/caffeine for fasted cardio. I'm also doing all the other basic supplements the RFL recommends, your diet plans lookin good!

You might like HMB instead of BCAA's, I have no idea if its 'more' effective than BCAA's but my gut says it would be.
examine.com/supplements/hmb/, "HMB is an active metabolite of Leucine that reduces muscle protein breakdown."

im off to do cardio+work but I hope this threads still up, otherwise I'm gonna remake it daily for 2-3 days to see if it would gain traction. On Veeky Forums its a long shot but this is my favorite community to discuss fitness with.

Thanks! Aiming for around 200 to 215 g of protein a day then minimal everything else. I'll look into HMBs for sure.

Bumping up EC to 3 times a day tomorrow. So that'll be fun.

Also, I thought cardio was advised against? Is it because your cat 1? I never do cardio anyways, so doesn't even matter.

I'm down for a daily thread of this desu too. Gonna be hard to stay away from all sorts of food. I picked up some fat free cheddar and mozzarella to throw on breakfast omelettes/tuna for a little change of pace when chicken gets old. Fat free cheese has mad decent macros desu

Are you aware, that there existet a Veeky Forums repository 1-2 years ago?
> pic related

Did an full backup, I have upload it and add some stuff.

5 months too early brah

no I did not know that these are just all the informative posts I have collected over time, I would absolutely love to download that repository!

planning a psmf + dnp run a few weeks from now for 14 days.

>wyattlrose at gmail dot com

good job

LOL did not notice that, its all good man I keep my behavior PG even on Veeky Forums.