Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

totalsororitymove.com/32-reasons-why-dont-want-to-date-the-fit-guy/
totalsororitymove.com/user/princelessdiaries/
totalsororitymove.com/13-logical-times-to-skip-the-gym/
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html
instagram.com/rachelpage_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

totalsororitymove.com/32-reasons-why-dont-want-to-date-the-fit-guy/

Women are memes that don't want men to be happy confirmed

>Picture your dream guy. Alright, now who did you think of?

Before I even begin to give this the very little credence I feel it deserves, what does the woman who wrote this look like?

Guarantee you whoever wrote that is has also written fat acceptance blogs at one point. I don't even imagine she's a hambeast, just sounds like one of the millions of impassioned people who maintain some balance between social conformity and general complacency. Who cares what she or people like her think

Holy shit I clicked on the link expecting elaboration.... What the fuck.
Women are this self aware that they don't want their man to be happy?
Why?

>yfw you realize women would rather everyone be as miserable as them then change their ways even when they know it will make them happier

This was hard and cringy to read.

GO HOME SLUG BEFORE I FUCK YOUR BOIPUSSI

Nah, it's the '#justoneglassofwine #girlsnight #tacobell #couchlife #don'tjudge' """""funny""""" sorority type.

>20. Because of all the endorphins, he’s going to be happy all the time.

Wow OK

>at one point
That sounded like the crying howl of a galactic whale

The one and only.

God the morons in this thread falling for The Onion equivalent satire.

totalsororitymove.com/user/princelessdiaries/

>writes article stating she doesn't want to date fit guys because they would make her feel guilty about her lazy unhealthy lifestyle
>"spends time whining about being single"

You can't make this shit up

"Protein powder flavored kisses."

Wow, Eleveryone in this thread is to autistic to see that this is sarcasm. And these are the people I'm supposed to take advice from.

>Because of all the endorphins, he’s going to be happy all the time.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOMEN WANT US TO BE SADCUNTS

Any woman who reads and agrees with that is the kind of loser you don't want.
Besides, they want to to treated like crap as you allow them the priviledge of being naked in the same room as us, or give them eternal gift of the kind of balls deep rage fueled pounding from a stud that makes them drip from a single sniff that they'll remember on their death beds.

Common fucking sense detected. Get out of here! Women aren't people like you and I.

keked

They want to bring us down

>He wouldn’t understand your Taco Bell lifestyle.

Imagine how many impressionable young women are out there that wont see this as sarcasm.

Brehs, I've known girls who legitimately believe this and will talk to other girls saying these things and they'll agree with them

What this guy said. The article isn't satire, it's the author's genuine feelings.

Reminder that Total Frat Move is also the one who invented the "dadbod" meme

Same here. before I started working out I was a skinny dyel and one of my coworkers(one of my main inspirations to lift) was zyzz tier ripped. All our female coworkes would say stuff like "I would never date him he's so big it's scary!" And "he's just to big it's gross!" But then mire him so hard I could hear their ovaries explode. That guy Was a true brah

Veeky Forums will NEVER recover from this!

Lol. Male physique competitors are only "fit" in their appearance.

>those small teeth

wtf?

There it is, we're seeing this now, the rollout of a new psyop campaign to create something of a HAES-like movement among pathetic easily-led men. It was mentioned here by a few anons recently, inside information, or just another example of meme magic manifesting itself?

>t. horse

>15. Your coach potato ways

>22. He’d be gone in the morning to work out, so he’s not going to be able to make you breakfast.

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

I'd suck Trudeau off no homo

I don't know why but this guy always reminds me of the intelligent systems professor at my university. They don't even look that incredibly similar.

So you don't give them clicks.

Picture your dream guy. Aright, now who did you think of? Baywatch era Efron? The Hemsworth that played Thor? Well I’m here to tell you that you are wrong! Yes, he’s visually appealing, but in reality, the buff guy is not the guy you want.

Sure it might be fun for a while, but it comes with many, many cons. Beware.

He actually likes the gym.
Like, he wants to do more than the elliptical for thirty minutes while texting.
Laying in bed with him would be uncomfortable because everything is so…hard.
Being fit puts him on a tight schedule, so he wouldn’t be able to give you the undying attention you require.
Is he dating you or the gym?
“I can’t, I have to work out in the morning.”
Alcohol? Forget it.
He wouldn’t understand your Taco Bell lifestyle.
He just might look better than you at the pool.
“Does he…have a better ass than me???”
That female attention he would get might actually make you insane.
Sex would probably last a little too long due to his increased stamina.
Is it a possibility that he cares more about his appearance than you do?!
Would he secretly think you’re fat?!
Would you have to secretly fear he’s judging your beloved coach potato ways?
You now have to worry about the threat that is girls at the gym.
Not just your average girl. The girl that is wearing just spandex and a sports bra.
He actually uses hashtags like “fitness,” “fitspo,” and “gains.”
Protein powder flavored kisses.
Because of all the endorphins, he’s going to be happy all the time.
Keeping up with all of that positivity would be exhausting.
He’d be gone in the morning to work out, so he’s not going to be able to make you breakfast.
Sleeping in = sleeping alone.
His bod would be the ultimate distraction.
You could never study together. It’s hard to think about algebra with a six pack staring back at you.
God forbid he give you unsolicited workout tips.
You aren’t supposed to notice that stomach roll!

cont'd

He wants to go on athletic dates. *shrieks*
It’s hard for him to hold your hand while double fisting jugs of water.
There’s going to be a time when he suggests you go to the gym together.
And anything you do (ten push-ups is a lot, okay) looks lazy in comparison.
You just can’t relate to that kind of life.

The biceps just aren’t worth it..
And that's how it ends.

Who is this for?
>only reason the sports car is faster is because of the larger motor

Also they chose to look at bodybuilders which are training for size not strength.

1. You forgot about protein farts
2. I am judging you
3. I wouldn't date you anyway

Jesus Christ.

I don't think it's "women" so much as "fat people" but yeah.

>its a Veeky Forums doesn't understand sarcasm against its enemies episode

then we complain about being seen as meatheads

but this couldn't be further from the truth

>He actually uses hashtags like “fitness,” “fitspo,” and “gains.”
>Protein powder flavored kisses.
>Keeping up with all of that positivity would be exhausting.
>There’s going to be a time when he suggests you go to the gym together.
... It's like an advert for going homo.
TFW no fit gf to get fit with.

>that article title
>'let me tell you what you should and want to think'

And women will swear that they aren't controlled and don't want to be...

literally fucking zero of them are Veeky Forums level autistic

they are Veeky Forums-level stupid though

This isn't satire you retards, the people who write this shit are trying to appeal to pre teen girls and fat women. They probably aren't proud of what they write, but as long as they get that revenue

They are, just society allows their autism. Think how retarded you'd look if you did and said what girls do

>You could never study together. It’s hard to think about algebra with a six pack staring back at you.

Who the fuck is studying algebra? Is this 6th grade or something?

Are you implying that those bodybuilders aren't strong?

they don't understand that you can relax muscles

>shart in mart detected

Feminism has truly destroyed the West, so much that women actually expect men to cook for them.

People pretend not to like grapes when they seem to high up.they obvious never even dated or even just talked to a Veeky Forums man.
If they they would know that we can adjust our lives to it ie drink alcohol or eat out

I don't remember the last time I was happy.

>tfwnogf and depressed and lifting the pain away only to find out a gf would just want to you stay that way anyway

Islam would never allow this.

They say that cos they know they could never keep a guy like that, they know they'd be used as a cumrag and dropped.

I braved the comment section.

There is no way this is satire, amigos.

Even by the very lame standards of "women humor"

>1. He actually likes the gym.
I stopped reading.

Guys it says IN THE NEXT LINE that "keeping up with all that positivity would be exhausting".
Imagine you were dating a woman that never felt sad and always expected you to be happy.
Fuck off virgin faggots.

This entire board is a reason women shouldn't want to date a fit guy.

Fucking kek
Veeky Forums BTFO for real

totalsororitymove.com/13-logical-times-to-skip-the-gym/

Yeah, this board is full of 5'9 / 150 lb twink manlets. Autism aside, it's no wonder why so many guys on this board complain about tfwnogf

I can smell the fucking sarcasm pouring out this fucking article don't tell me you people are this retarded?

>Keeping up with all of that positivity would be exhausting.
>He’d be gone in the morning to work out, so he’s not going to be able to make you breakfast.
>Sleeping in = sleeping alone.
>“I can’t, I have to work out in the morning.”
>Alcohol? Forget it

What a selfish bitch. It's all about her.

It's only a con if you're a landwhale. A fit girl can workout alongside a fit man and they can share their hobbies.

Instead of one person wanting to better themselves and the other wanting cheetos until they literally can't move and have to whine on the internet about fit people.

Just because you're happy doesn't mean you expect others to be dumbass.
You can be happy all the time and still feel empathy.

Also as fucking if lifting alone removes all sadness in life.
I'd fucking love to date a girl who wasn't an emotional cry baby cunt, are you daft?

He has a feminin penis.

Took me a while to figure that 1 out during my life.
>Pretty much tumblr flakes philosophy right there
I swear it's the shit fetish of logic. Liberals have a knack for trying to prove or include what is just obviously falsified by objective science.
I mean women are like alchahol or any other drug user. They obviously add to life, but as a lifestyle arrangement it's just going to rob your shit.
>Probably 60% of hetero couples end with the mother taking the kid and making the dad pay child support for 20 years whilst teaching the kid to hate men.
>The other 40% are the target group of media programming trying to stear them to be liberal and turn them into gender fluid-turbo-faggots.

Theyre biologically attracted to the fit guy after millions of years of living in a hunter/gatherer society. The strong and fit men could feed them and survive, the weak men were had a stigma and would more likely die. You cant reform biology.

>How does it feel to be absolutely wrong there goy
Look at the new fetishes and genders and degenerate sexual shit that came out over the last 2 decades.
Television, social media, Radio, cell phones, academia, and other Jewish shanagains have definitely overturned the last 8000 years or so.

Spend about 10 minutes or so on Twitter,facebook, tumblr etc. and you will find yourself to be asbolutely wrong there goy. The reproduction norms have absolutely been hijacked by Jewish media. Unless your going on a set of axioms that would say
>Otherkin flakes are natural
>Transgenderism is natural
>Single parenting is natural
>Tinder is natural

He has trained for muscle strength and size, size being very helpful as well from a fitness perspective as it increases muscular endurance.

fit guys feel so much better than flabby guys

Daddy

Not really fat women in the sense of how Veeky Forums normally thinks of them. More like "chubby chicks who are kinda popular because they're sluts" and "formerly hot Staceys who couldn't put the bottle down and exploded"

>totalsororitymove.com
Good to know you're spending your free time in a good way

I think you're a landwhale tumblrite that wandered into the wrong side of Veeky Forums.

>Liberals have a knack...
This is the reason: telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html

Oh, it's just bad satire.

the best part is
>Laying in bed with him would be uncomfortable because everything is so…hard.
indicates she's never actually slept with a ripped guy. it's just skin over meat, a ripped dude who isn't flexing is as soft as a fat guy

>women posting on Veeky Forums

Well that's good because I'm still not happy

>implying I am ever happy

Trips of truth

instagram.com/rachelpage_/ this is the girl who wrote it

Her instagram is at the end of the list. Decent looks, more insecurities than Jason Blaha tho.

KEK at pic

jojan, duh