If scooby is natty, how is he bigger and leaner in his 50s than he was after 6 years of natty lifting in his 20s?

If scooby is natty, how is he bigger and leaner in his 50s than he was after 6 years of natty lifting in his 20s?

Don't you start losing muscle mass in your late 30s?

Can you grow into your 50s as a natural

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7496846
web.archive.org/web/20120803235855/http://scoobysworkshop.com/2011/09/12/how-to-tell-a-natural-bodybuilder-from-steroid-user
scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not in your 50s. One of his latest q&a he even said he has lost muscle mass and just has to accept it.

He discovered gay sex brings on even more gains

Lost mass compared to when ? Because he is clear bigger and leaner now than he was 1990 after 6 years of lifting .

He's probably has lost muscle mass in the last 10 years , but he is still obviously bigger than he was in 1990.

I just thought gains weren't linear and thst yiu make most of your gains the first few years. How is it possible to be considerable leaner and bigger in your 50s than in your 20s (after 6 years of lifting ) without gear ?

Looks like he dabbled in gear at 1990, stopped in 1991, then tried again in 2001 for a bit, and now he looks natural aside from obviously TRT due to age.
He's not really much leaner now than he was before, just that veins become harder or some shit as you age so older guys have it easier when it comes to getting vascularity more visible.

Aiming for 1989 scoobs

scooby isn't natty, though he may very well have taken only testosterone.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7496846
states that "The normalized FFMI values of athletes who had not used steroids extended up to a well-defined limit of 25.0."

scooby edited one of his old posts on his site from 2011, which used to read as follows:

""People always ask for ways to tell if someone is a steroid user or not and I stumbled upon a very simple formula today that research seems to indicate is a very accurate indicator. Its the Fat Free Mass Index (FFMI). The research cited below found that the upper limits of FFMI in natural bodybuilders was 26. In other words, if the calculated FFMI is over 26 then they use steroids. As a reference point, Steve Reeves FFMI was 25.7, mine is 25.9 - sorry Steve"

Anyone who has trained naturally for a long time will tell you that there's no way he's natural.

no shit it brings more gains bro good calories and protein in semen stop stating the obvious

>not 1991

>not 2003

Full natty TRT, brah

He literally doesn't deny using TRT. If you ask him about it he claims TRT doesn't improve gains

and anyone believing that is retarded

because his gains were slow, he used steroids. Aha, I completely understand your autistic logic

url please? screenshot?

Scooby is aging well!

web.archive.org/web/20120803235855/http://scoobysworkshop.com/2011/09/12/how-to-tell-a-natural-bodybuilder-from-steroid-user

go ahead and compare to the current version, where he now claims 23.9

is 1996-2001 when the juice started?

Spoiler alert: there are literal yards on Veeky Forums

Tards*

..damnit

Yard detected.

That study is bullshit. In fact, if you actually read it (and not just the abstract) you'll realise there are people above the limit in a time before PEDs.

It's a terrible study used out of context.

you are wrong in pretty much every way it's possible to be wrong, because that's the study that scooby linked to. Similarly, with regards to the people above the limit before PEDs, they were estimated and didn't have direct biometric data. Also, PEDs were being used earlier than you think; pic related, Steve Klisanin from 1955.

I'm pretty much already there since I started creatine

He unlocked the power of skateboard squats

>not 1996

so between what years in his 30 year physique history do you think he had steroid like gains?

Man it must suck being retarded and being unable to wrap your head around how somebody can be young and in shape and old and in slightly better shape

>Keeping the level of testosterone you had in your 20s for decades doesn't improve gains
WHAT?

Yup.
scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/

Scooby fans truly are retards.

All the AZT he takes means he's hardly "natty"

He isn't natty so there is that

Scooby is a fucking asshole.

Because of him I wasted 2 years in the gym, doing one of his shitty machine + dumbbell bro splits.

If you don't have access to a gym, sure, he's got some good stuff for "home workouts" and bodyweight exercises. And his nutrition advice is okay. But that's it.

And he also calls himself a bodybuilder. He doesn't care about strength. He thinks squats are dangerous. He thinks deadlifts are dangerous.

And he's a fucking faggot.

His advice is "better than nothing" I guess. But for most people, "do SS faggot" is better advice.

Fuck scooby

I think he means well, but he's legitimately orthorexic and a lot of his exercise advice (particularly some of the things he says about squats) are mom science level retarded.

That bit pisses me off more than anything because he CLAIMS to always do his research, but shit about squats being unhealthy for the knees is totally unfounded; it's based on a single text (the knee in sports I think, literally every citation leads back to it) which actually advises the use of a below parallel squat that's functionally identical to the one described in SS. The same also goes for some of the stuff he says about cardio, where it's clear he doesn't actually understand how an untrained person responds to training.

His nutritional advice is also weirdly outdated - it's more or less what WOULD have been considered cutting edge when he was in his 20s, and he hasn't really updated since.

>2001
HNNNNG
P R I M O
R
I
M
O

>with regards to the people above the limit before PEDs, they were estimated and didn't have direct biometric data
And yet you're using it as proof

>that's the study that scooby linked to
Nothing to do with what I'm saying

Fedoras are the secret

You're fucking retarded lol

All I know is that is when he filled in his chest gap. HOPE

He looks so much worse than b4

He's not natty. He's on TRT. I'm not sure when he hopped on, but IIRC he admitted to being on 200mg of testosterone per week. That would put his Test levels somewhere around 1400-1600ng/dL, which is way above the natty high range of 1100ng/dL.

What he calls "therapy" is basically just him being on a cruise dose of test all the time. And it's not like he's worried about messing with his endocrine system since he's gay and in his 50s so probably not going to try for children and doesn't care about ball shrinkage.

Nah he's on testosterone treatments. Once you're in your 40s and 50s it's impossible to get gains like that without the necessary man hormones. But, I mean, fuck it. I'd do the same thing if I were his age. He looks fantastic.

This is just his dissembling to cover up for all of the AIDS treatments he's on.

Scooby probably pins a couple mgs of test every so often