Oopsie

I'd feel sorry for you ODN bag holders if you hadn't been trying to rope trusting people into your scam

FUCKING JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST

fuck off, NSA.

obsidian is probably an NSA front to make crypto look bad

WHYYYY

so its dead?

pls guys can you be nice just this once?

honestly, why cant this just moon? i dont understand how it can stay so low. an anonymous dapp platform with a market cap under 10 mill? but dogecoin still sits at x10 that...

do i just need to hold this forever a pray the masternode meme pays off?

or should i actually just an hero?

>3 days

>x will never be this low again
I've noticed this line with the Chainlink scam as well. Is this a general indicator that you're being memed on by pajeets?

>how it can stay so low

(((they))) don''t like free speech and FUD the shit out of it.

still above ICO price.

HAHAHA that's my post in OPs pic

I was just trying to dump my bags

or maybe they should have done a better job of launching it

in an ideal world, every crypto shilled on here would moon,
and we would all have garage's overflowing with lambos

but that's not the world we live in buddy

there are shitty products,
and shitty people who bought shitty products,
and want to dump their shit on someone else

pic related

>probably as low as it'll get
>less than 72 hours

oh sorry its only been 69 hours, i'm sure NOW its on the verge of mooning

seems like it

>Creating another thread on a coin he obviously doesnt hold

i'm helping people avoid being scammed

>I'm an innocent fudder really, I have the best intentions and just want to help people! really! You have to believe me!

you're a joke

Balls deep ODN holder here. First of all, if you're having anxiety because you went all in on one coin, crypto isn't for you. You're going to see significant swings in any coin that's being traded on lower volume exchanges, has no official (non-alpha) product, and that is young.

Some of the fud is actually worth talking about, and I'm sure it will be addressed and resolved shortly. If not, so fucking be it. I didn't invest with money I couldn't afford to lose.

The question that we all need to remind ourselves of with any coin is that any action has a meaning. Countless shill and fud threads usually result in the opposite effect of what the poster is trying to convey. If a coin is getting fudded, someone's looking to buy. If a coin is getting shilled, someone is looking to sell.

Stake your ODN, do yourself and your country a favor and take a break from Veeky Forums, come back in a month and see how things have played out.

This board causes more suicidal thoughts than /b/ and /soc/ combined.

Hasnt it been resolved? Isnt it about the Block explorer and burned coins right but they are working on that yes?

if your precious ODN is so inherently valuable,

then you shouldn't need to shill it to random people to sell off your bags,

right?

and if ODN is destined to go up,

why aren't you simply buying more of it at low price before the inevitable moon?

>Let me deflect the fact that I'm a bullshitter fudder that is out to lower the price

fuck off already

Right, they are. I'm talking about addressing new issues as them come in. I'm sure everyone will feel better as soon as those things become non-issues.

I don't own a single crypto,
but if i did my money would be in LINK

again, I'll ask

why aren't you glad the price is dipping,
take advantage of this glorious opportunity to buy cheap before the inevitable moon