Fat People

Why do people on here hate fat people so much? I understand you devote a lot of effort to being healthy and looking your best, but I don't think that's to say fat people wouldn't. I think they're just misguided, and a lot would get healthy if they just understood how and why it worked.
Of course, if we're just talking about lazy fucks who absolutely don't care, then yeah, fuck them.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/sheridanwatson/plus-size-women-recreated-fashion-ads?utm_term=.baP1QAw9PE#.baP1QAw9PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Veeky Forums is full of people that are either self-loathing fatties or self-loathing ex-fatties.

Most fats are delussional and lack willpower and discipline. things people on Veeky Forums crave and value like gold.
So yeah, fuck them.

The only thing Veeky Forums values is social status because they were all weirdo shut-ins during high school.

where else are fat people going to be given the cold hard line? nobody IRL is going to have the balls to say it to them.

This
Fuck off normie cucks

fat hate on Veeky Forums is somewhat misnamed. Look at the stories and you'll see that anons are really hating the character. The fact that it's all stories shows that it's not about the fat, in a literal fat hate thread people would just dump pictures of fatties.

if you choose an unhealthy lifestyle but are honest with yourself about it it's fine, it's the delusion that anons get mad about. for instance, delusional fatties spouting meme diets and beauty standards are just as worth hating as smokers that throw their butts everywhere and always smoke right in your face without asking.

The sugarcoating, if you will, in most weight loss communities (looking at you reddit) is unbearable and sometimes you just need anger and hatred for the thing that makes your life suck so much.

Yeah, and there are always a few "fatty made it" stories in the threads that are the best.

i'd say for a lot of fat people you are right, they simply do not know how to get healthy or fit.

I was like that until i did my research and now im on the way to be a better person

>tfw dropped 5KG in a single month

feels good lads.

the things in fph threads are usually super fattys justifying their sup fatness or blaming "genetics" in infuriates me to no end that they cannot and will not blame themselves for being fat lazy pieces of shit.

It's motivational. Give you something to hate. For fats and ex-fats, it helps make a villain out of everything they are trying to get away from. It's not about making fun of fat people for fun. It's about separating yourself from them and their fatlogic and lack of discipline.

If they cared, they would learn how it works and be working on it, fitness isn't rocket science. Not being a fatty isn't terribly difficult if someone is actually trying their best and has learned the fitness info that is freely available to anyone who seeks it. But they don't seek it and apply it, they make excuses and cry about being fat and try to lay the blame for it everywhere but in their own hands instead of becoming healthy.

It's not that they can't be healthy and look good, it's that they won't.

Besides which, I've received nothing but motivation from anons here.

t. a recovering fatty

Everyone on the planet knows exactly how to be healthy. It is not a mystery. I'm not even big on 'hating fat people' but to think that eating right is some sort of mystery is ridiculous.

People know EXACTLY what they need to do, they just have many excuses as to why they don't or they want to find some 'special' way to do things.

And yes; it can be hard but that doesn't mean it isn't simple.

>a lot would get healthy if they just understood how and why it worked.

He said, while more excellent information than ever is available
Over 70% of hamericans is mudfat, over half of those are obeasts, death fats. Let's not sugarcoat it, or they'll eat that too.

Don't hate fat people. I hate the people who are fat and are worse than vegans as to why they are perfectly fine if not better than you.

This was me
>Born around 10lbs
>My mother feared that I would come out malnourished so she overate while pregnant.
>During childhood I was raised on shit food like McDonalds, not like a kid could know anything about nutrition.
>Of course I was a fat kid throughout school and got bullied.
>But that bullying actually let me know something was wrong with me.
>I wanted it to stop so I started running laps around the school.
>Bullies threw junk at me as I ran like Forest Gump, but I came back the next year fit.
If you were constantly feeling and being treated like shit, you should not just fucking settle for it and say "oh fuck it Its too much work I'll just throw away my potential and instead change the social norms on what's acceptable" That's why Veeky Forums hates on fat people, we all worked our ways up as no can be born aesthetic or strong, we fucking work for that every goddamn day and for some lazy whale fuck to say we are the ones to be shamed, is fucking insulting. Body fat is a changeable trait and its dumb to live your life in misery all because you couldn't control your eating habits.

This lol

good job dude

being fat is a byproduct of ignorance and it's ignorance we're really hating on

we don't hate on fat people who try to change themselves, because they have realized they are lesser beings and are trying to change themselves, whether they succeed or not, atleast they know

it's the people who grasp at straws to validate their own world view, ignore the facts and keep stuffing themselves at the cost of their own health, their children and society as a whole we fucking despise

ignorance takes many different forms, but on Veeky Forums we focus on the kind of ignorance that turns people away from health and fitness

if you read the FPH threads you see a lot of fat people actually enjoying them and finding them motivating, because they've opened their eyes

We don't hate fat people, we hate the traits and qualities associated with people who become fat.

Plus-Size Women Re-Created A Bunch Of Ads To Prove The Fashion Industry Wrong buzzfeed.com/sheridanwatson/plus-size-women-recreated-fashion-ads?utm_term=.baP1QAw9PE#.baP1QAw9PE
Because the fat acceptance movement is trying to make obese the new attractive/acceptable standard.
Because sjws.
Not once.

Ignorance and their lack of care about their health directly increases my cost of healthcare.

Premiums are high because fat people dominate the market and leech off of the healthy.