>she goes away to get the food i ordered, comes back half a minute later
>shes still smiling and asks me
>"well do you have a boyfriend?"
>"nope" *smiles again*
>inside i know i should do SOMETHING but it doesnt feel like the right time
>she hands me my food
>i say thank you
>she smiles and i leave

The right time never came brehs. Dont ever wait, just fucking do it.

Any chance to salvage? I get food from there every few days. She probably thinks im either not interested or too beta to make a move

>he doesn't have a boyfriend

Ask her out you dingus. JUST DO IT!

>he's 24

>can i get your phone number real quick
>sure user
Its that easy boys.

How? Do i just go up to her next time and order my food and ask her out? Wtf? What exactly should i say

OP here, made mistake in my post, fist time she asked if i had a gf, 2nd time asked if bf

You can salvage it. But you must have autism so idk if you can pull it off.

Well tell me how to salvage it, im good at emulating and fitting in with normies, but this was a new situation. Tell me what to do and what to say and i can do it

>do you wanna go out sometime?
say those 6 words.

Yeah but how? Can you imagine me just going up as usual, ordering my stuff, then asking her if she wants to go out? isnt that weird?

it doesn't matter if its weird if it works. If you just get the words out, chances are if shes interested the details wont matter.

Fuck dude im beating myself up internally rn, i missed the boat

She asked if you have a boyfriend...?

He worded this horribly

See

I mean she asked if i had a gf first time, theb she asked if i had a bf. I just autismed there and said nope both times

I didnt get a full sentence out

Nigger. Don't straight up ask her without leading up. Also, what you did was better than sperging out "NO, WANNA DATE?" after she asked you if you had a GF.

Easily salvageable since you preserved it. She's still interested in you after all.

Ask her how her day is going, if she's been busy. Find out what she's doing later. If she says nothing, ask her out to a coffee or something.

You do realize that her job is to be nice to you, right? Protip; don't ask out any involved in customer service while they're on the job.

>manlet
>ss newfag
>sneak flexing
>she asks you if you have a boyfriend

You are the most beta person I've ever seen on this board, and that is an accomplishment.

she literally wanted the dick boi

go get food there again soon while she's still into you and ask her out

I know but the thing is she doesnt do it with anyone else in the line, only me. I am very aware that she is in a customer service role but she doesnt even make small talk with anyone else in the whole year ive been there. i am autist though

Thx

Can you write me a script? Srs

Thanks user. This helps put things into perspective. What exactly should i say

OP u didn't miss the boat
Next time just tell her "I'd really like to get to know you better over coffee (or drinks if you're feeling lucky) sometime. Are you free later today?"
If she says no to coffee, don't fret; Even if you in your head think she's absolutely repulsed and there is spaghetti everywhere, know that it isn't awkward unlezz YOU let it be awkward.
Worst case scenario you might lose some of the friendly smalltalk, best case scenario she'll be telling your beautiful grandchildren what a slick rick their grandpappy was as you roll in your grave knowing your relationship was based on advice you got on an online Turkish Silk-Farming community board

Youre right, it doesnt sound so bad even if i fail. is that sentence ok though? It sounds a little cheesy but what would i know. Can any other anons confirm this?

Are you a homo, OP?

That specific sentence I wrote is direct as fuck making it really difficult to spaghetti, if you get anywhere as lucky as I do she'll see through your sudden bluntness and think you're a QT NON-tryhard that can still firmly communicate interest

I am not but people think i am bc i am above average yet no one has seen me with a gf (accually khv also)

Ok i trust you user. Do you have any other versions of that please? It doesnt really roll off my tongue nicely because its not something i would usually say and im afraid i may not be congruent in my tone

Okay I'm gonna be real with you OP being a KHV can be very mentally taxing on a guy (especially one that's 24) and I can confidently say she will most likely be able to tell that something is off with your understanding of social ques. If she asks (directly about your relationship history or just 'is something wrong?') the best thing you can do is OWN IT. Be honest, tell her something like "Well honestly I haven't been on many good dates, I always devoted myself to xyz and I just never had time to explore romantically. Maybe you can show me how to give someone a good time?"

That or try and fuck a prostitute. I'm just saying, if you're not used to human contact I think she'll be able to tell there's some sort of spaghetti brewing so it's best to either be straight with her or get usef to human contact

The point is that it isn't congruent with your tone my dude, you want the act of asking her out to be something noteworthy for her (yet not try-hard) which could mean a bold comment followed by a funny awkward moment like in the example I've already given

If you want to equip me with a little more context (what kind of place does she work/what genre food or what kind of stuff do you normally get) I can hook you up with a better more persobalized line

Like for real if you say that first comment I wrote you as if you were hesitantly reading it off a piece of paper she'd most likely laugh and start a conversation about it (at which point you can tell her that you're nervous because you haven't been on many good dates)

I'm gonna teach you a dad lesson OP, if she's into you she'll laugh for your jokes even if they're not funny

>order food, make talk like last time
>'hey I'm going to X later this week, you should come with me'
>'blah blah ok user'
>'cool, what's your number?'
>*unsheathes phone*

With enough self-confidence, it doesn't matter what you say. Knowing that should give you some confidence. There ain't anything particular women find REALLY INTERESTING in a man, rather they just want to hear something from not a pussy. Man up, mate! And good luck. (Although, pick a topic you can talk about endlessly or a topic where both sides can be present.)

I disagree with the other user, don't reveal your past sexual history with girls. they obfuscate their own for obvious reasons, serve it right back to them

there's going to inevitably be spaghetti, but don't think this one chick is going to be the one you spend the rest of your life with. do not supplicate and try to gain a girl's approval by giving reasons for XYZ didn't happen in your life, that will kill attraction

I agree that you should own it, but own it in the sense that you give zero fucks about what some girl (or anyone that isn't your boss or the gubbermint really) has to say about how you live your life

I asked a girl out from almost this exact same type if situation and she said yeah and gave me her number. How fucking autistic do you have to be to think there are rules to this? Ask out anyone you want to.

>I'd really like to get to know you better over coffee

jesus christ. OP please do not word it like this.

say: "what are you doing tonight/after shift/etc?"
she says "not much"
then you ask her out.

none of this austistic "get to know you better" shit.

Ok a little more context is that i think that restauramt is run by a family and their dad knows im army bc hes seen me in uniform (army major contributing factor to khv) and hes been asking me more and more personal questions and ive always been polite and i guess he thinks im an all around noble good boii with good grades and real world experience (kek i spent 90% of army time sweeping floors) and i suspect he is talking about me as well to the qt. I currently am a student and i always go to this little restaurant beside the college about 3 times a week. Whenever i buy stuff from there we always exchange a few sentences minimum with whoever is serving me at the time

I may try this

Ill just say ive been really busy with academia because i am a uni student and i dont have to worry about coming off as a nerd because they think im a tough army guy

Fuck dude i know this os the right answer but its so god damn scary fuck

Its an azn famiry so i guess the dad wants their girl to marry a nice army boii who has his shit handled (not)

start by just spitting out "wanna get dinner?" and shit like that. eventually you'll become less of an autist the more you do this, and you'll be able to choke out more suave lines.

It's scary for everyone at first. but making a fool of yourself is better than being a lonely sadcunt.

I cant "practice" on her though, shes not a random, ill be seeing her a few times a week for the next few years unless i stop eating there completely and its the only food place around

Since this was a straight up call to dance from her part, you haven't screwed up yet, but from this point your time window is closing pretty fast, I would suggest next time you see her definately make a move, ask for a date or at least her number. If you don't make a move very soon, she will lose interest in you, not only that, she will even hate you for it.

I am highly aware of this, i have already lost two other opportunities this year. i am literally the man of missed opportunities of 2016

I was wondering what the fuck was going on in this story, proofread your shit before hitting "post" matherfackers.

Sorry i was still jumpy from it