Autistic shit you do at the gym

I make sure I win a stare down with everyone at the gym. I have self esteem issues and the only thing that reassures myself is asserting my dominance on everyone. So I make sure I lock eyes with everyone, and stare at them until they look away. Most of the time, people will look away and that's that, but occasionally there are cocky highschool aged boys that stare back harder, so I just keep looking at them with a dead expression, then what will happen is they will look away, but then look at me again a few minutes later, so I have to stop what I'm doing and stare them down again. It's literally the only way I can properly get through a workout. Sometimes [but not very often] they will approach me and say "is there something I can help you with?" in which I simply reply "no" and watch as confusion showers over their face. Only once has a guy ever came up to me and asked me if I had a problem. Again, I simply reply "no", and stared him down until he went back to his workout. I made sure I kept starring at him during his workout to make sure he didn't think about making eye contact with me. He didn't make eye contact with me. But I could tell he was pissed I was starring at him. He would smirk and look over at his friends whenever I eyed him down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what happens if you look in the mirror?

holy shit made me kek

King of autists mode

Laughed out loud.

If you're not joking OP you will get stabbed by a nigger one day.

lmao

Paradox

I pace back and forth and I'll check out every person in the gym girls and guys and if there's a girl with a nice ass I'll look at it throughout my entire workout

youtu.be/tAAAbwEtZRo

>this guy

He dies of hunger

K

I sometimes do this too. But I'm not autistic enough to make it awkward enough

thanks dude. i appreciate it

Inheritance when

wew

WITNESSED

Take my earbuds out when people are looking at me because I think my music must be playing through my cellphone speakers. It never is. This happens multiple times every workout.

replying

kek

Oh god no

bastardoo

Nah, they wont.