Betting on sports

Alright so I've been successfully making around $500 per week for the past month betting on various low risk sports and I feel ready to raise my pool size. My question is, if any of you wonderful anons are into betting, am I safe in doing this? Have I figured out sports betting or is this just by chance that I keep winning. Surely it is harder than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradematesports.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>low risk sports

How have you been managing your bank roll. What % per bet etc. what sport

gamble is luck based

cryptocurrency is research based

Just remember if you start making too much you're just going to get cucked by your bookie when they freeze or limit your account or something

you are getting scammed

Buy some crypto. Fuck sports gambling

yeah, investing in crypto right now sounds way better. the juice is hard to beat man.

pro gambler here. 9 years. Seen it all.

The word is variance my friend. Anyone can clean up over the short term but very very very very very few have lasting power. Don't say you've figured out anything until you have thousands of data points to back you up.

My friend made a place to find arbitage in sportbetting, check out tradematesports.com

MY LINK IS FUCKING GONE AGAIN

>Anyone can clean up over the short term but very very very very very few have lasting power. Don't say you've figured out anything until you have thousands of data points to back you up.

This is the truth right here.

It's honestly not worth. There are so many better ways to invest your money than sports betting. Believe me, I've tried it.

Saints over the Packers will be a safe bet....Green Bay lost Rogers (Collarbone) and Hundley threw like shit against the Vikings. Green Bay will lose a lot this year...plus the Saints are on a streak.

Bad year to be a Packers fan, bros...

its already priced in though... and I don't know if i'm ready to give the saints 5.5 points when theyre away... that game is a trap

I don't know man, the Saints defense will make or break that game. If they start putting up points early I look for it to be a blowout against the packers, and this is coming from a Packers fan. Our offense won't function without Rogers. If the Saints can pressure Hundley there will be turnovers galore...

Was on a roll until those fucking choke artist chiefs lost Sunday

Do you guys bet in USD or crypto?

Hockey is the best sport to bet on. Made $2000 today starting with .3 btc.

i find it way easier to bet in fiat

Yea the leafs are a great pick

I have been making a lot of money on esports then lI go and lose it all on this fucking unpredictable NFL season.

No, you aren't safe. Gambling is entertainment, not an investing strategy. At some point you'll get greedy and lose it all, the thirst is real.

I use btc

>Just remember if you start making too much you're just going to get cucked by your bookie when they freeze or limit your account or something
Can confirm .

absolute faggot confirmed, you are literally fucking OP retard

>gamble casually and have decent bankroll management
>gradually stack up the profits

>"omg you will lose everything"
>"I'm 70% in Link btw"