What's her name Veeky Forums?

What's her name Veeky Forums?

Gaby

Monique.

I'm dead inside

Actually took me two years to get over her but now there's just an emptiness I cant seem to fill no matter how much weight I pick up

Jessica. Can't get over her light green eyes and smile. Fml

Sadie

Was she a black high test qt?

Erin.

I told her today.

She replied

"I honestly couldn't care"

We both never felt emotions like robots. I actually started to feel something for the first time, and she's still robot mode.

Life is suffering

Sarah.

Piper

Mary Ann

Fuck you Chris

Brandi.

I want her more than she'll ever know.

Laura.

I only see her maybe once a week and I barely fucking talk to her. In the away time, I'll lose interest, but as soon as I see her again, all the feelings come rushing back. I wish I could turn my emotions off.

Twi

Victoria.
Told her that she was my greek goddess, and that she should go on a date with me and that I would hand feed her homemade baklava, and cuddle.

Lily, Nicole, Ashley, Hannah, Kristen, Alissa, Katie, Kelsey, Rainbow Dash, etc, etc...

The ride never ends

>bluefast
Pleb taste.

Mae. Smartest girl I ever knew. Met her last year at uni, she was from Texas. We were friends. She would make these paper hearts you smash for good luck, I mean like thousands of them. She gave them away last day of school and I took a jar. Never told her about the huge crush I had on her, then I had to transfer to another uni. I smash a paper star daily. I tell myself when they're all gone I'll be over her. I'm down to about ten and still think about her. Seen her twice since the spring. Don't know if she ever though about me.

>her

Heather
Saw her working at this food place, instantly became obsessed with her
Talked to her a bit, we go to the same college, ran into her a few times
But she's dating a ugly manlet twink
Kill me

Vince?

Amber. She cheated on me, and I broke it off.

Im in love with the girl I left 2 years ago, but not the girl she has become. It's just a never ending nostalgic heartbreak.

Laura

>Diana.
I miss her, I miss her lips, I miss her voice, I miss her smile, I miss that summer when we could walk and speak and laugh like there was no one else in the world except the two of us. But she will never love me again and those days are gone.

Sarah

Ahalya.
It was my last day at high school today.
She was in one of my classes.
Ill probably never see her again.

Her name is [spoiler]the squat[/spoiler]

I started lifting like a year ago i did lineal progress and hitted 2pl8s really fast, i loved squatting, i used to squat twice a week, but shit happened and the squat rack and i took diferent ways, months later, i squatted again i loaded 1.5pl8 and i almos fall deracking it, i did 1 rep with the shittiest form you can imagine, i felt like shit, i deloaded, and i went to hit the PRESS, idk when i'll start squatting again but it feels so shitty to know that if i hadn't stopped i would probablly be hitting 3pl8s by now

Rebecca. She stands to inherit an extremely large some of money and assets once her grandparents die and I fucked it up.

>the feel when your winning lottery ticket slipped away

You too, huh?

I've got options, let's see

Rachel
Marta
Lexi
Rikako
Sarah
Brianna
Julia

And that's it, any one of those will make me happy

Veronica

>9
fuark dude find her

>Who here /gf/

Feels good Lads having the one, for now

Megan

nadia

>tfw same

I don't know. What's your mom's name?

Denise.

I ended it after 3 years because she wanted me to fall for the lifelong commitment thing at the ripe old age of 21. I had to prioritize myself over everything else. She now hates me for breaking up with her. Guess I was naïve for thinking this could end peacefully. I wish i could say that I don't have feelings for her anymore, but in some dark crevice of my heart I still do.

those green eyes man i feel you

Tisha

SYLVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA THE OVEN

Alexis. I wish she weren't so goddamned beautiful.

>Katherine
>ghost her because I'm an insecure mess
>come back years later, try to reconcile, apologize
>she plays along for a few months then ghosts me back

Holy shit, I literally just did that two months ago

Broke up after almost a year, because the place I was planning on working post-grad had no jobs she was interested in. Today would've been our anniversary. Shit fucking hurts

Anna

Mari..

>Met qt girl on Omegle
>share similar interest (music,humor)
>she seemed to be really into me
>scare her away with my autismo and
awkward conversations.

She seemed to be really cool and shit.
Just fuck my shit up senpai

Perfection

same brah, same. tfw i'm constantly thinking about her cute smile, but i'm too autistic to do anything. I've been wanting to ask her for her number but she's always with her friend, and im too pussy to approach. End me now.

Nah.

>being attracted to this much of a cosmetic illusion

Speedwagon

At this moment... no one...
Freedom is a lonely thing
Yet I have found peace.

Jane
Erica
Megan

When I can DL lmao4pl8s I promised to myself I'll be over them.
>halfway there

Tell me how that worked out for you -- I feel the same way about Olivia.

Your life sounds like YA lit.

Logan. We have so little in common but for some reason we are best friends. Sucks coming to terms that my perfect girl would never work outside of a friendship.

Haily, Maddie, Kailey, Stephane, Chantel, Diane, Haley, Sam, Molly.

Yeah I pretty much fall in love with any girl that shows me love. I'm a 24 year old virgin who is still a virgin, so shit like this happens a lot.

Kill me

Is there more to her name? Why the ellipsis?

Natalie

Jordan. She was beautiful. She was sweet. She was mine, and then she wasn't. Now, she's with a 285 pound powerlifter, and I'm still just 165 pound user, struggling to deadlift 3pl8. Will it ever stop hurting Veeky Forums?

lurk moar, newfriend.

Her. I hate all of her incarnations.

i know that feel bro.

>tumblr
>3dpd
i miss og Veeky Forums. what the fuck happened to this board post scooby?

>Maggie

She's been gone for years. I'll never love another man like I loved her, and she'll never love another man like she loved me. But I fucked up. And now she's on the other side of the country.

>I can still remember what her fiery red hair smelt like

Crippling depression

>another man

Jesus I fucked up that post didn't I

I need to get off of Veeky Forums

Lucy, Angel, Alexis, Ada, Emily i can't pick one

that's a lot of names for a virgin

try having sex

Mercy

I'd do anything for her

Don't have a oneitis faggot, I'm working with half a dozen girls I'll just see who's the best for me

Julia

Fuck...

just swallow the gravy already you faggot

Ashleigh.

every time i'm with another woman, trying to see if i can move on, i keep thinking about how id rather just be talking with her over a glass of wine. She is probably one of the best friends i've ever had, and i'm just too much of a coward to risk loosing her completely.

i remember this meme, but she turned into a total blue pilled libshit...ah to be that naive again, fucking kikes turned my first love into my sworn enemy

The hell does that mean. That's a real person

r-ree

chelse

Lotus

any other melb fags here? i bet that borderline bitch has mindfucked a few Veeky Forumsizens

Bella. Dated for 3 years and dumped me out of the blue because "we just talk like friends" after no previous warnings.

I get breaking up with people but clearly she just wanted to dump me, it eats me up that I can't figure out the real reason I got dumped. I've decided I'm either boring or she wanted to be single but thought that was a bad excuse.

found another girl but I still think about Bella a lot. Makes me feel guilty

Is she a doof party type chick?

For the first time in my life, there is no her. I can't think of a single girl I want to chase or be romantic with.

And it's making me more depressed than I've ever been in my entire life. I have no direction.

more of a xanax and nick cave type

think jessica jones but more femme and less jewish

she was bored and left because she wanted to slut it up. Or you're a loser?

Nichole
>my cripplingly low self image at the time made me believe that I would only ruin her life if I stayed
>one day she called me an idiot for letting the dog out on accident, so I said "your right I'll just leave"
>it's been 5 years and I still haven't found someone who can match her

Anna

I used to think a lot about women when I was young... Now it doesn't really matter

Katherine,

Even though I was the one to end the relationship I still feel like I let her down and hurt her more than I could have imagined.

I felt like I had to focus on myself and get my career on track before I could maintain a relationship.

Maybe these next two years will pay off and ill seek her out again.

Deadlift

i love her, but every time we meet it feels like she's constantly trying to slip away, she makes me feel so good though, but i just struggle to hold onto her, i'm considering just tying her up so she can't escape

i can't live without her Veeky Forums, what should i do?

I finally got her then she broke up with me...

Katie. We went on a date and I can't tell if she likes me. Great sense of humor and blue eyes.