I don't even want a Lambo I just want a nice computer on a mahogany desk

I don't even want a Lambo I just want a nice computer on a mahogany desk.

Is this SWIFT partnership with LINK really anything?

I don’t want a lambo either I just for once in my life want a computer that doesn’t go slow. For ONCE I want to play recent games above the low graphics setting at higher that 15 frames per second PLEASE just once let something good happen to me

I don't want a lambo either I just want an AR-15 and enough ammo to survive the race war

People with bad computers are depressing. I will pray for your humble dream to come true. We're all gonna make it.

I don't want a lambo I just want to go to college

Yes, it has potential, but maybe this is the new version of the Binance kiss of death?

Read his announcement.

This is gonna be a slow road ahead.

He has specifically stated they are working to find end users which is good be cause it gives LINK holders additional value.

He stated that "the initial implementation presented at SIBOS is something we are currently in conversations about turning into a larger implementation for both SWIFT, and multiple large institutions."

They tend not to bullshit about things like these but it is gonna be a harrowing trial the next weeks.

If they weren't mentioned by Gartner, Capgemini, and various other publications as the first movers and having data suppliers ready, I would have been gone a long time ago.

I buy bitcoin with gold that I farm on mmo's, with a shit computer that runs at 95c its almost impossible to generate monies.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i just want a studio apartment, nice computer, and financial stability/security, and escape wagecucking

tfw you spend your $2k christmas bonus on a brand new gaming PC last year instead of buying ETH

keep it in crypto user

At least your graphs don't freeze!!!

>I just want a nice computer on a mahogany desk

Mahogany is endangered species bucko

Its dipshits like you that mean the Amazon is getting deforested

I think they won some who-gives-a-fuck competition to give a who-gives-a-fuck presentation at SIBOS (nobody other than the chainlink tards took it seriously), then the opportunistic devs decided to literally just take some logos from random big companies and paste them alongside chainlink images. That is what Veeky Forums was buying into.

This is pretty high tier FUD

KEK

Much of that is illegal now, the majority of tropical woods come from plantations now, or is hardly ever produced now, e.g. brazilian rosewood

but my guitar has a mahogany neck

mahogany is found on all continents. its simply a name for a range of tree species.

No it's a tropical hardwood of three species

where do you live. if you live nearby ill give you my old computer

>i7
>gtx 770

Dont wste your money on that

Just read textbooks

>tfw endangered ebony fretboard on my taylor acousitc
>tfw solid mahogany les paul

>what is tree farming

Lol, unironically this.Just want some guns and nice land in the mountains.