Whale looking for friends

Hey guys, whale here. Im about to put 8 btc into XLM and hoping for some whale boys to join me. Get in on the party :)

>8 BTC

"WHALE"

i'll double you once I get home

Lol whale? I have 30 btc and don't consider myself close to one

fine, I'll double yours then too

You're not going to do shit, ya pussy.

name a target level

50k sats

Why doesn't anybody in here sign their IDs with their bitcoin keys to prove they have them?
Otherwise, there's no way to tell if someone's lying.

You need atleast quints faggot

1250 sats pls thanks

$1

lets try to push 1k in a bit. It's IBM after all

thanks mah nigguh, have an asian

>8BTC
There are literally several 32 btc walls on this rocket. Don't fuck around squirt.

KEEP IT DOWN, I NEED TO BUY BELOW 740

Please hurry and moon it, whalesamas!

this

if this is legit ill throw another few btc after my current holdings...

aight.. im in... ill start buying 5 minutes after the hour if the price is still lower than 750 sats..

What do you Veeky Forumsbros think next nigh will be? 880, 900? I want to use stop loss on Bittrex

probs around 1300 sats

If we move back up into the 750's in the next hour, I'm calling another run up to 850 in about 12 hours time.
if we don't move up soon, I'm think we're going to head down quite a bit, 680 short term, potentially down to 620

we've been getting higher highs and higher lows since the first breakthrough at 1k, so honestly we could see 900 today or even higher.

personally, I'm selling 1/3 at 950 to make back my initial investment and then leaving the rest in until we hit 1500+

whales please pump bitbean

Ill just check in 14-16 hours at usual peak times, hopefully I'll see profit

REEE WHY IS IT DROPING

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

seriously,
dude,
put a stop loss on, we're at a make or break point, and its getting kind of sketchy. if we hit the 690/680 range, we're going back down for a while,
which won't be fun

How much? 1/3? I have like $30 in XML.

>yes i know im poor pls no bully

oh
never mind then, just let it ride.

if it doesn't turn around in the next few minutes, I'm thinking down to the low 600's, which for someone like me that has almost 2k, which is close to half my portfolio in, and at my most recent day trade buys from 700 to 800, I could be in for a bit of a loss in the short term.
but even if it goes down, I should still be okay. it's just tense

600 would be lovely and i'll be buying another few hundred $$$ at that price

btw
if you're looking for things to get into, I think Litecoin, ripple, xmr, and bitcoin cash are at low points and are starting to reverse the trend. I can say for sure, or that they will all turn around, but keep an eye on them because they might start moving

it would be nice, if it goes back up after, but I think the recent trend is losing steam and if we take a dip like that now, it gets kind of shaky.

of course, you have to remember the adage, "be greedy when others are fearful, and fearful when others are greedy"
so I have two big buys sitting at 625 and 580 which combined would increase my position size 1.5x what it currently is.
now we just wait and see what happens

i'm not worried about the hype dying down, stellar still has a few conferences over the coming weeks and i'm pretty sure i saw something big coming for IBM as well (but forgot what exactly)

but yeah, guess we'll see what happens

lol, down we go.
It's actually kinda fun to speculate and see how close you can get, now I want to know what happens and how well I lined up my buys.