PRIVACY COINS

> Privacy coins

> MONERO - 1,371MM
> PIVX - 203MM
> NAV - 38MM
> VERGE - 68MM

Other urls found in this thread:

players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001)
navcoin.org/
raw.githubusercontent.com/deo1/navcoin-media/master/infographics/NavComparisonChart/NavCoinComparison.png
navcoin.org/news/a-guide-to-navtech/
reddit.com/r/NavCoin/comments/6x4jp9/why_this_reminds_me_of_antshares_the_current_neo/
youtu.be/kWF2YHHRhA4?t=797)
zensystem.io/team//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitbean

>Zcoin
>Aeon

I'm betting Aeon.

please not verge, just let that coin die already the shills are insufferable

It's ODN, losers. Prepare to get BTFOed

I think the market cap on PIVX is too high for PBC. I'm thinking NAV, VERGE, or AEON. AEON is a good bet but isn't it a XMR fork of some type?

Its verge. That bullrun 1 month ago (60 sats to 170) was Palm beach people accumulating

Aeon is pretty much Monero-lite ao I will count that out.

Some user in another thread said some people on telegram said is was NAV. So there you have it.

They don't know what it is. Purely speculation.

Literally everyone is speculating at this point.

Do ANY cryptos currently have better privacy/anonymity than Monero?

PIVX's monthly chart looks ripe

ugh too many coins competing over such a small market share.
i'll sit this one out

I think it's safe to say it'll be either PIVX or NAV. Buy both and wait.

Verge

you forgot ZCOIN, and Zcash

XSPEC
CLOAK

sumokoin 2 million

On a macro level Monero is king in terms of privacy strategies with a proven track record which counts for much more. The only issue I had was the AlphaBay raid over the summer leaving markets dry or with just scammers and being required to shift to BTC to settle transactions.

its gonna be ODN

Thanks. I'm gonna assume we're in the dark then as far as what it could be. Monero is probably miles ahead of anyone else.

Does anyone have any rebuttals? Please?

Im going with NAV, small cap has a great and good sized team, and they are POS.

CybCSec

i dont think its any of those coins OP

Just sunk a BTC into XVG. Given market cap it seems like the best bet. Of all the coins mentioned, it's the one with the highest volume in Bittrex in the last 24 hours too.

Seems like a fairly safe gamble as it doesn't have much room to go down. Would take 60 BTC for it to drop 10%

ETH

then which one??

cloak is my bet

Everyone keeps thinking about the currency which is why I keep thinking ODN. Function. It isn't a security issue because no one has cracked the bounties on Monero to date. We might buy them but I wouldn't give up Monero for the others.

Monero was never compromised but the dark markets were and are being. NSA/CIA/FBI taking over tor nodes. The seller accounts were. The DNP PGP showing up on more seller accounts. If you think the fud and scams are bad here they are 100X worse there. Everyone is a cop, a scammer and a shill. ODN has perfect forward secrecy. If one seller goes down only the communication of the current session would be compromised. No past history can be recovered. Beats the shit out of dream market and the other shit holes. Imagine you purchased a bag of weed then the guy goes and sells cell phone blocker to Jamal who gets compromised. Don't forget who the advisor is.

Markets are run on greed and fear. I vote fear. Really like both XVG and ODN. Throw a counter at this we need as much info as possible.

enjoy losing your money

cloak has been dead for weeks now check the vol and their marketing is absolute shit

What's your guess?

Mmmmmm look at that supply.

That is really low for especially being on Bittrex.

Can always set stop buys to manage the risk. Supply is massive but it just means we use more of them to settle.

We're forgetting the possibility of sumokoin, look at it on coinmarketcap, its mooning pretty hard right now

It's PIVX! confirmed 3 days ago.. speculate if you want to, don't believe me if you don't want to, my source is legit whale.

Checks out user, at least for my points, with zerocoin, escrow, U2F and chat system. This one is definitely an all in one.

they'll pick a shitcoin they've already frontloaded and it'll have tenuous privacy features and it'll be a big nothing because it's a fucking pump and dump newsletter you fucking moron

>not listing komodo the God of user
You guys deserve to be poor

This has to be PIVX.

He clearly says in the article "dethrone Monero".

You think a 40M market cap small ass coin is going to go to 1.3B market cap and dethrone Monero?

PIVX is the only one with a legit privacy protocol and a proof of stake system.

Verge, NAV and Zcoin are unlikely.

Zcoin has been around for too long it would of been picked ages ago and has already been spoken about by PBC.

NAV just hasn't had anything come out for a while, so why now?

Verge is the second highest possibility, but the devs are sketchy teenagers.

Biggest potential by year end?

XST Stealthcoin hands down

maybe nav - up 10% in the last couple hours - pretty gud candles here on 'trex

scratch that - up 25% now. get in boyos

>Bost 30k~

>XSPEC

Possibly the best privacy bet there is

This is a pump and dump market you goon.

Me 4 hours ago and i still haven't bought. Sad.

how are they gonna lose money if they bought a shitcoin before a pump and dump?

Why would anybody with real bucks even consider an utter garbage shitcoin like XVG? Just because they throw around fance words like "Wraith protocol"? Don't be deluded please. This is one of the shittiest manipulated coins I can possibly think of.

> he thinks alphabay and hansa were the only DMs

GO FUCKING BUY IT

Why no mention of ZENCASH?

I'M REPOSTING THIS BECAUSE IM SICK OF THE FUD! our Veeky Forums newbs will get owned because of your lies!

It's going to be NAV Coin.

Heres proof.

coin is currently ranked 97-100 on CMC
its been around since 2014. 61,908,284 NAV coins circulating
was $1.55 in sept/7 now its 63c
nav coin - 39mill cap - $0.630269 (-3.30%) this morning
1500 members on telegram

Watch this video and LISTEN to what he says.

teeka-tiwari on video (players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001) said: (watch from 11.40min)

He clearly says:

~ "reminds me of ant shares" (this is when ant/neo was trading at 92c then mooned to $40+
~ "really small" (market cap of NAV is around 39mill this morning, the same as when Ant/NEO shares were trading at 92c)
~ "coming off a high level" (it was trading at 1.55 -- 2 weeks ago, then it droped to 65c
~ "not really well known" (nobody knows about their double blockchain design which has better privacy features than Monero... coin is ranked 100 on CMC!)
~ "its got incredible team" (goto navcoin.org/ and look at the bottom. Huge team!)
~ "solving a huge huge series of very important problems" (He's talking about polymorph where you can exchange 25 different coins from your wallet without using an exchange)
~ "its a very cool ide"a (NAV is completely ground breaking. All the other coins like VERGE, ZCOIN, AEON are just lame forks)
~ "the solution to the problems that they found are excellent" (Again, he's talking about the double blockchain which allows transactions to be hidden)

"We still like Monero. But we've found another privacy coin that we think could eventually unseat Monero. You'll read about it in this motnhs PBC issue."

WATCH HIS VIDEO, HE SAYS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE WORDS TO THE DOT.

Compare NAV vs VTC vs LTC vs BTC: raw.githubusercontent.com/deo1/navcoin-media/master/infographics/NavComparisonChart/NavCoinComparison.png

the normie dms

NAV will have Anonymous DApps Platform with smart contracts. Think of ETH but with anonymous smart contracts.

PIVX is out. Market cap already too huge at $200mill. Remember, he said "Reminds me of ant shares".
VERGE is out. its just another blockchain like the rest, in the video he clearly says "solving a huge huge series of very important problems", which NAV will do. NAV takes seconds to transfer $$, uses double blockchain so the real identity is hidden, each person who stakes becomes a decentalized node when V2 is out. V1 is still centralized, he'll prob go over the fact that V2 will make it the next best thing since sliced bread and how they are 90% done with planning it.
Then there's the anonymous dApps platform they are building on it. Monero works great with privacy, but IT DOESNT HAVE a platform like ETH to run smart contracts. NAV will be the Anonymous ETH platform with super fast transaction transfers.
ZEC, ZCoin, ZenCoin. These are all blockchains like Monero. Think about it, why would he tell us to sell Monero (already one of the most secure blockchains) for something less secure such as ZEC, ZCoin,ZenCoin, VERGE, HUSH etc?) It would have to be something GROUND BREAKING, which is what NAV is offering.

Have a read of this to see why IT IS THE FUCK$N FUTURE:
navcoin.org/news/a-guide-to-navtech/

Please stop the lies, our Veeky Forums brothers are real people too, who want to make $

reddit.com/r/NavCoin/comments/6x4jp9/why_this_reminds_me_of_antshares_the_current_neo/

Look at this thread from a month ago, it kind of freaks me out how much this random redditor said the same shit as teeka-tiwari.....

Fuck it, i'm in.

just waiting on verification from poloniex...

fuck it just bought some navcoin bc of the shilling, hope it goes well that MC is low af

probably just lost a few hundred dollars

Oh well

PBC will publish ZenCash this friday as their recommended pic.

Here's proof.

coin is currently ranked 145-150 on CMC
its been around since 2016. 2,291,789 ZEN coins circulating
was $12 in sept/1 now its $7
zen coin - 15mill cap - $6.50 (-5.79%) this morning
1130 members on telegram
2500 member on slacks

Watch this video and READ the next slide.

founder INTERVIEWED by teeka-tiwari (youtu.be/kWF2YHHRhA4?t=797) (13.20min)

Coin clearly resembles:

~ "reminds me of ant shares" (this is when ant/neo was trading at 92c then mooned to $40+
~ "really small" (market cap of ZEN is around 15mill this morning, the same as when Ant/NEO shares were trading at 92c)
~ "coming off a high level" (it was trading at 280k -- 4 weeks ago, then it droped to 130k
~ "not really well known" (nobody knows about their IPFS publishing, DDOS resilience, secure messaging, masternodes, or seems to understand that zk-snarks are the only true anonymity... coin is ranked 150 on CMC!)
~ "its got incredible team" (goto zensystem.io/team// and look at the bottom. Huge team!)
~ "solving a huge huge series of very important problems" (He's talking about protection of information. Wikileaks will be using this shit)
~ "its a very cool ide"a (ZEN is completely ground breaking. All the other coins like VERGE, NAV, AEON are just lame forks)
~ "the solution to the problems that they found are excellent" (Again, he's talking about the anonymous messaging which allows real usability)

"We still like Monero. But we've found another privacy coin that we think could eventually unseat Monero. You'll read about it in this motnhs PBC issue."

WATCH ZEN VIDEOS, THEY MATCH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS POINTS TO THE DOT.

VERGE, HUSH, NAV, AEON. NONE OF THOSE WILL BE IN THIS FRIDAY'S REPORT. THEY ARE JUST SIMPLE FORKS FROM ZEC, MONERO, ETC.

WHEN THIS GETS PUBLISHED THIS FRIDAY, EXPECT WHALES WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PUMP THIS TO THE MOON.

Monero DOES NOT have an anonymity. Why can't you fucking people actually READ WHITEPAPERS? Monero is a GIANT MIXER and that's fine as long as it works. The ONLY ANONYMITY in crypto is zk-snarks. You have to compromise by trusting in setup procedure.

top kek