Be told to DYOR on chainlink

>be told to DYOR on chainlink
>go to github
>check commits github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commits/master
>they're ALL by one guy
>meanwhile LINK pretends to have a "team of developers"
>it's really just one pajeet

Surely this 1 billion coin having shitcoin is worth 200 million dollars with this cutting edge technology on display

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/6a8956ba7c85fdf2dc18311e0ae917d19eb0c9c3
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/d7ef45e88335eb2b58e695b2c8a610ef5cde79a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This fud was used before Link got on binance, btw

Why does this coin get FUDed so hard? Seriously who actually spends their time posting this shit all day?

It solves the Urinal Problem.

I'm honestly thinking about picking up more link just because of how bizarre the FUD is.

Great, so you've still got no explanation for why a coin which raised 100 million dollars can only afford a single developer who pushes commits such as
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/6a8956ba7c85fdf2dc18311e0ae917d19eb0c9c3

Updating the readme?

>muh github commit FUD

Huh, so you don't seem to give a shit about this coin raising 100 million dollars for development and having one person doing any type of commits in the github? It's almost as if you LINK shills are being paid to get people on here to baghold your coin.

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/d7ef45e88335eb2b58e695b2c8a610ef5cde79a8

Here's the last commit. Just a fucking merge of nothing. Now silence. Is this what active development looks like to bagholding shills like you?

I topped off my holdings to 10k because the fud is 100x worse than antshares

You didn't realize most companies use private repositories on GitHub right? Most shit is not open source.

Thanks for proving you're a paid shill and can't answer
>Why is there one guy sending commits when chainlink had an ICO to fund a development team
>Why is the last commit sent Jun 21st

Alrighty my dear link bagholder.

Literally all this board does is post link constantly, anyone with any actual knowledge to share is long fucking gone, enjoy your circlejerk retards

>you were the normie
>you were the pajeet

you are too stupid to be commenting on this. the token is arbitrary. the middleware is proprietary. the middleware is what is exciting and the fact that link is the only way to use the middleware.

the absolute state of /biz.

it solves the I've Got Too Much Money Problem

They just made an announcement fucking today they're expanding their team and slowly hiring people.

Of course it's 1 fucking guy doing the developing as they only have 1 fucking developer.

This FUD is so fucking bad and unoriginal it hurts.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing how they managed to win the SWIFT Innotribe Industry Challenge, and partner with multiple banks, with nothing but vaporware...Sergey must be a better bullshitter than steve jobs to pull this all off.

Chainlink has the most bizarre vibe here. Meanwhile they are being puppeteered by swift so swift can maintain dominance. I remember ye olden days, bitcoin was supposed to replace swift and now this coin comes out of nowhere. It's intriguing

what banks are they partnered with?

They're not partnered with, they just provide datas to do more tests.
BNP was one of them but will use another smart contracts provider.

private repo