It's going to recover right

it's going to recover right

Other urls found in this thread:

players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

without a doubt, buy more

Yes
If anything, now is the perfect time to get more or actually get in if you're not

Exit XLM Now
or Prepare for your heaviest bags of the century.

who getting just'd right now?

Nah. XRP is next.

Been in it since the beginning ( I was the guy who posted pics of Christian Bale a lot )
But I sold my bags. Plan to jump back in in a bit ( i just don't see Korea buying tonight as China is going to have some announcements tomm) .
Was more worried about Bitcoin dropping than anything.

@762 we had the chance to break up big or take a small drop to maybe 630. If Ripple has a huge announcement and their expected "bump"
I could easily see people buying into XLM
because they see this as a $1 coin in 1 year.

>one of the easiest charts to read
>Veeky Forums is losing their shit over it touching the bottom bollinger band

it's on an uptrend. see my posts 12 hrs ago here:
and here

updated chart for reference w/ my lines untouched

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it hitting the .035 area? (Trade with USDT) I don't care for bitcoin

volume has collapsed to 8k. it's not mooning anymore.

buy on the dip cause we're going to the moon

I don't think it'll go below 685 satoshis for quite a while. Dunno what that is in USD

I need to go to bed, should I put an order in and a stop loss, and if so how far low without being triggered

stoploss at 650. sell order at 848 if you're trying to swing trade it.

Where can I learn your TA abilities, follow a few people on YouTube but they are boring

you think it'll be back up to 850 within the next 8 hours? unfuckinglikely

read books on japanese candlesticks. google every indicator that trading view offers and read about it. i'm not even good at it but this chart has been predictable as fuck for the last 60 hrs.

Weak hands detected everywhere in this thread. Stop panic selling and hold for more than a couple days if you don't want to miss the lunar launch.

nah, probably like 16~ hrs for that desu.

I swapped my long from 312 sats to a short earlier
glad I did
too many biz people in on stellar, knew it had to go down

Alright I bought back in

What exchange? Cant do both at the same time on bittrex

Yeah I sold yesterday at high after buying in when the news came out on here.. just wanted to get back in but didn't really have a chance until now

why are you guys buying in when it broke critical support lol

You faggots the low always gets higher every 24 hours, tomorrow we might reach regional ATH

XLM was a classic PnD. Get out before you lose more BTC, the momentum is dead

how much lower is it going to go tonight if its at 676 now

lol yeah it's below 685 so I stand corrected. most the support is at 661 though.

the trend clearly broke and it closed under cloud
once it breaks past the 200 MA
theres nothing stopping it from going to 500~

screencapping and if it doesn't hit 500 you don't get to do any more TA posts ever again

I just bought the dip, lets go.

I mean thats only if it closes under the 200
I'm fully prepared to close my short if it breaks back up to close in the trendline
nothing says that the 200 must break

holding for shits and giggles. any chance this is not a total shit coin and will go somewhere?

Posts like this make me even more bearish.
Trend is broken faggot, don't buy the first dip you see rofl

it was once a top 10 coin
stands to compete with ripple
backed by IBM
literal moon mission logo
prediction, 2k sats EOY

yup I looked to start shorting when I saw 3 moon mission threads on the front page lmao
really sad that I had to close my long since I had a sick entry at 300~ before IBM was announced

Back at 690, i think it'll stop at 680 in an hour or two and then steadily rise for the next 12-14 hours

that's also when a lot of us entered

Well played, biz is a good indicator.
I'll probably go short if we see another bounce.

You guys think he's legit or are we plummeting to 640 in 5 minutes?

Hmm, i think whales are pushing it back up. 708. tonight might end with 690

He better be legit, I bought some at 750.

ye, ended up closing my short for now tho, 200 seems a little bouncy and we're already down 20% on the USD prices...wanted to secure profit
reopening if we set a new daily low tho

legit since it's at the top of the book imo. usually fake walls are several satoshis off the current price.

Palm Beach confidential said today in a video to subscribers to hold onto XLM and sell enough to make off your principal because there's going to be more news coming for it for the rest of october.

Rumours say there's going to be announcements by the middle of next week.

Smart money is to sell and come back in by next week because the coin is going to flounder for a bit until the big news hit which will propel it upwards. Or keep holding.

link?

>tfw bought in at 820

Nah, XLM

no i mean can I get the link to the video.. lol

Lul. Bought at 486, sold at 800. Bought again at 735, HODLing steady.

kek

players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001

here you go, it's at the end

AAAAAAAAAAAA I KEEPS GOING DOWN

thanks.

Here's the oct palm beach letter btw:

Today, I wanted to bring you a new short-term cryptocurrency opportunity.

It’s been a good strategy for us. Our Short-Term Cryptocurrency Trading portfolio is up an average of 22.7%. And we have two 100%-plus winners.

Today’s pick is Stellar Lumens (XLM). Jed McCaleb founded it in 2014. He also founded Ripple in 2011.

Stellar is a banking and payments platform. It’s similar to Ripple.

Stellar is building a global network to facilitate cross-border payments. Its goal is to reduce the transaction costs and times of traditional payment systems.

But that’s not all…

Stellar is also making advancements in the initial coin offering (ICO) space. Right now, when it comes to ICOs, the focus is on Ethereum. But you can perform ICOs on Stellar as well.

The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches.

Here’s why we’re buying it…

Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year.

We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year.

Be sure to check out the resources we’re constantly adding to our Crypto Corner. If you have questions about anything cryptocurrencies, chances are you’ll find the answers there.

There, you can access our research on web-based wallets, hardware wallets, and other cryptocurrency services.

Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM)
Buy-up-to Price: $0.02
Stop Loss: None
Buy It On: Bittrex, Kraken
Store It On: There are multiple wallets available for Stellar. You can find the list here. We’ve used the Stargazer wallet with no problems.

Calm down, 75% of burgers are asleep. Wait 11-13 hours and sell for max profit

bitcoin is dumping pretty hard ATM
could be what brings stellar down to 500

>Buy-up-to Price: $0.02
??????

So you're telling me these guys called it before IBM was officially announced?

reopened my short, not waiting for the dump past the 200 MA
bitcoin is going to fuck everything up lol

yes. they also called OMG and antshares (NEO)

How the fuck do you get in on this report? Surely there is a place to get it without paying.

I just bought at 680. The team is good. The deal with IBM is good. I have no concern with HODLING

it's usually leaked a couple days after it's released. they don't even offer it publically anymore. i just have a friend who gets it who forwards it to me.

you say that until you have -20% bags

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?

>tfw i bought 800k at 300 and am more than 100% up.

>unrealized gains

bought at 750 do I sell at a loss and move on or hodl and become a lumenmarine.

HODL for 14 hours

Where can you get this publicly? And I don't suppose you know of any place to get the reports or leaks? I'm willing to pay.

Why 14h you CUNY ?

its happening!
thank you based bitcoin, time to ride this sucker down

J U S T

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

can't say I didn't warn you faggots that this would happen
literally gave play by play

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
NOOOOOO THIS CANT BE FUCKING HAPPENING. PLEASE MAKE IT FUCKING STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fun fact: the harder it pumps, the harder it dumps

It's bleeding

man i want to sleep
please dump to 500~ so i can sleep...

NOOOOOOOO.

WE ARE LUMEN MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

fuck this shit

>bought at 750
>panic sold at 700
>bought again at 725
and now it's going down again? 670? wtf?

fuck this shit coin i'm out lmao

for fucks sake this is taking so long

IRON FUCKING HANDS BABY

going to cry if it throws back to 690 to retest the 200 as resistance now...

aaaaand thats exactly what its doing
fuck me
just drop you piece of shit

WE
ARE
NOT
SELLING

WE
ARE
THE
FEW

THE
PROUD

THE
LUMEN
MARINES

better close your short my dude

im so sleepy that im considering it
if we break 690 ill just cut it before it reaches my entry @ 700 and fucking sleep

It is rising lads
Sell at your peril

DUMP
FASTER

Hell naw
I gonna pump this shit back up nigga

FUCK YOU.

TITANIUM MOTHERFUCKING HANDS BABY

What's wrong with this coin? IBM is in. XLM is out. Sounds logical.

IBM is better their entire company on blockchain so you better believe this will recover. Probably not this week though...

this guy is definitely selling into his own wall

i fell like these drops happen faster when im not shorting
might be due to the fact that its 3:30 am...

Dude this shit dumped hard yesterday around this time. Just buy some more around dawn and sell off when it pumps up

how many times i gotta tell you

WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

WE ARE THE LUMEN MARINES