On The Way Up

On The Way Up

this starting breaking out an hour after the Palm Beach Monero article leak. The only privacy coin that has done so

accumulate now until thursday while you can

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NavCoin/comments/6x4jp9/why_this_reminds_me_of_antshares_the_current_neo/
players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001
youtube.com/watch?v=k2bEhYpCHZA&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T-trips of t-trruth?

no he's guessing

pivx

but you dont know if it was what palm beach meant do you op

Might not be important at this point, up about 10% in 2 hours, still time

i expect it to get close to the previous ATH so we are looking at a 3x at least

Unless this is a Whale heist , we have some big orders for NAV on Bittrex & some pretty candles

Exactly

the power of 4ch

Good exit point? Or hodl?

the 1d chart looks pretty nice desu

It's NAV ( listen to the video & look at this Reddit I remember reading about a month ago)

reddit.com/r/NavCoin/comments/6x4jp9/why_this_reminds_me_of_antshares_the_current_neo/

>reddit.com/r/NavCoin/comments/6x4jp9/why_this_reminds_me_of_antshares_the_current_neo/
REEEEEEE GOGOGOGOGO BUY BUY BUY

up 25% in 2 hours of the first leak of the PBC Monero article

ITS PUMPING GET IN HERE

Thinking it'll peak at 18k sats, then should settle at 12.5k sats after before the proper Palm Beach pump

Looks like it really is NAV. Get in while you still can!!

OP IMA SUCK YOUR COCK!

15000... was around 10 when this thread started ... happening fast

i'm holding this for awhile unless something crazy happens

can you link the video?

First time ive ever chased a pump
here we gooooooo

Pnd curryniggers.

dont forget to move up your S/L as you watch the price rise - to guarantee profits in case of a cray crashout

dont move it up too close to current price though - there will be shakeouts as we move up - like we just seen around top of 14K

The volume is fucking tiny still. What happens when whales see?

the volume just doubled from 40 btc to 88 reee gogogogogoog

Here comes the dump

this pump is like 60 minutes old, probably another 10 hours left before it flattens out. this isn't really a one coin but has been under valued for awhile

Thanks for the reminder

Video -
players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001

11 Minutes in

+

PS : PBR is also a huge fan of New Zealand to start a business because of incentives , so it makes sense

yeah volume just doubled, at the top of the Bittrex 24 gain chart so the gook bots probably picked up on this

lol saved my ass.
Now waiting for re entry

It's not a SHORT , it's a LONG

big difference. XLM he knew about IBM's announcement + tomm's announcement.

This is what he's saying is the next NEO , which he helped turn into an internet juggernaut.

It's bottomed out , so I don't think he'll give them limits

bag holders cashing out cause I told the telegram group damnit

Irrelevant

i beat myself for buying .25 extra at 00014 and
then realized that I had bought .3 BTC NAV at a HIGHER price last Thursday

No prob user. I took 15K myself after seeing the chops up there. I think the bots have picked it up already - it flashed on top volume on frontpage of trex

Regarding the PBR leak - guess we'll know for sure by Friday if its 100% NAV they are signalling for buy after dropping XMR

Is the pump over?

for now,
problem with Veeky Forums is that people will probably see this and tell their reddit friends in the AM
wish OP could delete this

gonna see how this plays out over the next 30 mins or so before I snooze it. if it looks like its holding above 14K or on an uptrend with the waves I might buy back in and sit on it till Friday. Its a gamble though

also, keep an eye on volume increase and the order book - looks like lots of buys coming in for sub 14K

Spoiler, that uptrend was largely Veeky Forums fomo

NAV in itself is a fundamentally sound coin, although it doesnt go head-to-head with the privacy of a XMR, its trans speed is a definite plus. Roughly 10s fyi. Plus theres polymorth and dapp platform coming soon

I did that with XLM , FWIW . Lots of sleepless nights.

Never sold because I got proper fucked on a trade 1x (let go of NEO @ 10 minutes before it blasted )

but with XLM, I made 13 BTC out of it. Happy with short term hodling if DYOR is done

nah

anyone have a link to the leak?

This is it.

I've heard it called the 'Ethereum of Privacy' is this a fair description? If so you are right, privacy is going to be increasingly in demand as we see more govt clamp down and interventions (China, Russia, even bittrex itself w/ its shutting down of thousands of accounts recently and their vague compliance statement just released)

Looks like bouncing sharp off 13.7K and may be due for another uptrend.

Then theres the PBR signal rumour - we'll know Friday.

3 good reasons to hold :D

how the fk did you get this

back in at 14k sats

fake, I read last month's PBC and it didn't mention NAVCoin.

THAT'S BECAUSE ITS THIS FRIDAYS FAGGOT

;)

lol I know the guy who has the original and he said it was sent to him 2 months ago with no verification whether it's real or not.

The newest issue isnt out yet.

it's over , you guys have traded a 500-2000% gain - for fake PnDs for the next few days.

for what 30% gainz if you're lucky?

then wtf is the order book doing on bittrex its a giant green dong on the buy side with no sellers.

Pump #2 has begun

that was pretty much all me. just bought like $50k worth.

HOW MANY PUMPS ARE THERE

its over already, fake news

it's not coming out until Thursday , fake FOMO
already got a Telegram from a Whale Group
they're going to PnD this now.

It's already on Reddit. Think before getting cocky.
Exclusivity has more value than small gains.

whoops jinxed it

Exactly. Idiots can't keep their mouth shut and wait.

im on the 5 minute charts

This is dumb as fuck. The font is incorrect and the voice is different.

the NAV part is right ,
but PnDers
are going to shill the fuck out of this
like annoying step brothers
that were only children
before their mom fucked
your dad

HE WAS RIGHT
youtube.com/watch?v=k2bEhYpCHZA&t=8s

damn nigga polymorph HUGE

looks like it's holding pretty steady... wait until the chinks wake up

NAV is already crashing bruh down 800 sats

bullshit

can someone please link what the fuck the palm beach report it

Get in! you fucktards!

This pump already happened a week ago and corrected. It'll bomb past its low now. You pumping dipshits better good care of those bags over the fork period.

I've already well invested in this coin, i'll see you all on the flip side.

Beware of the whales, I got my fingers burnt before by trusting them. They dumped on me. Hard.