Will I make it

FIAT is all in. Holding all of these for 6 months minimum. When will my blockfolio read 100k?

Other urls found in this thread:

solarbit.cc/million-dollar-bitcoin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you'll do pretty decent

jesus fuck hahahahaha well uh
>metal is going to be -70%
>neo may be 10x
>ark may be 10x
>omg will be -70%
>monero will be sideways

You're a straight up retard if you actually have 12k in metal. there's 50 million coins, you fucking dunce.

MTL lmao
ARK lmao
OMG lmao

....get some ETP tard

Thanks - I hope so. I could probably make a lot more $ trading if i took the time to do it but it's too stressful for me. I try to find some high upside low-ish risk coins to hold for a long time. Will check back in 3 months and see where I'm at.

holding long term is where it's at. everyone makes day trading sound so fucking easy but it isn't.

how are you so fucking stupid to post here begging for confirmation bias on your awful fucking portfolio to be told the fact sand god damn ignore them?

tell me, you fucking retard, do you thik metal is valued in a way to give you serious returns in the near future?

coinmarketcap

66 million coins. literally a nothing vaporwave coin. why do fucking morons like you fall for this shit over and over?

please fucking reply to me so I atleast know your retarded as is reading this so you can sit down 6 months from now look at your metal money vanish and have this in your mental catalogue: me telling you that you're a fucking retard and to sell it now and put that money in 1k chunks into 10 aspiring altcoins like etp because trash like metal is a dime a dozen inflated no volume shitcoin ICO with nothing

if you wanted to hold long term just hold in bitcoin are you retarded?
solarbit.cc/million-dollar-bitcoin.html
People trade alts to ACCUMULATE bitcoins not sit on them years unless theyre neo/eth

MTL wasn't an ICO and only 20MM coins are in circulation now, the rest will be distributed over the next 2-20+ years through PoPP depending on the valuation of the token.

I have a lot of it because I think it's gonna be the gateway drug for the public into crypto, and I'll actually use the platform to get the 5% cashback on anything, which is better than any credit card I have

More sideways, I'd predict it to be around $30,000 by the next 6 months. MTL and OMG will bring your portfolio down while XMR, NEO and ARK will have a slight increase but enough to hide MTL's and OMG's decreasing price. BTC is too small to have any significant effect of your portfolio. If I were you, I would sell 1,250MTL and put it to BTC. Sell the remaining MTL if profits reach to 20% and rebuy.

Also, if you want to long something like MTL, just hold PAY.

I'm surprised no one told this cuck to buy LINK since thats what all those bagholders will be doing is holding long term.

MTL is a good buy. Don't worry about these fags ;)

>etp
>long term

>uses the "there are too many coins" argument
>thinks he's helping anyone

It's about market cap, dumbass.

> 1000 ARK
> no LINK

no Lambos for you

And as an addendum, if your argument was about circulating vs total number of coins, it's still bullshit. MTL may be a terrible investment, I don't know. But not for that reason.

People arguing with "amount of coins" should actually not be allowed to talk or post anything here at all. They should FUD people on Bitcointalk or reddit. I mean, this is seriously sad. They are probably even thinking their comments are smart, but in reality it is embarrassing beyond belief. I'd also be okay with a big flashing lifelong "brainlet" flag whenever the user posts something just to not waste my 2 seconds reading this minds masturbation.

wtf why no LINK ? at least sell some ARK and buy it, you never know when its going parabolic ,its not going to get lower than 30 cents look at the graph

>pls, buy my bags
linkmarines btfo