BTC

This looks OGRE as fuck, how low will it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/406960-russia-issue-blockchain-cryptoruble-putin/
mobile.twitter.com/whalecalls/status/920544580243804160)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pic is u

6k by november

WHAT THE FUCK IT JUST FLASHED DOWN LIKE 80$

>above $5k
>"ogre"

fucking newcoiners

Why did I buy yesterday NOOO

lol stay poor fgt

>3 minute candles

Neck yourself, daytrading nigger

4900 at worst as long as there's no bad news

really getting hammered here senpaitachi.

This sucks :\
Thought it would go past 6k like it was nothing but it sure was something

Just fucking hold to 10k. Why does everyone freak out over another dip?

I'm balls deep in a long position from 5.6 I was expecting it to reach 5.8
I'll be lucky if I get out of this one without losing my house
Plis God oh God
AHHHHHH

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahahahahahaha

i wish it would just fucking dump, my short needs some security so i can sleep

This is just an opportunity to accumulate more fags.

BTC GOING ON SALE NIGGA GET DAT EBT READY

That feel when shorting.

This

And if you there were shitcoins you wished you got out of you just might get that chance

niceeee it just made a new 24hr low
should be a good sign for a big fucking dump truck coming to beat the shit out of everything

don't worry guys i secured my life savings.

2 btc exchanged for fiat

REE STOP BOUNCING AND JUST DUMP TO 5K ALREADY YOU FUCKING DINOSAUR
LET ME CLOSE MY FUCKING SHORT AND SLEEP

O god I do t know if I'll be able to make it through this crash, I just financed my home to buy 2 bitcoins a week ago

if this gets dubs, bitcoin is crashing to 1.5k eoy

If you really did that you are really dumb.
Never trust people on biz. I've earned more by doing the opposite of them

o shit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

cech'd

>
that's it i'm out shorting this to the ground floor

It has been foretold

fuck thats what I calculate as the bottom but why on what news

Who the hell knows. It is WELL overdue for a correction, it was grotesquely overbought. But given the fork soon, you'd be thick as shit to sell now. It will probably pump in the next few days as BTG gets closer. You'd be an absolute fucking pajeet to miss out on that.

It's bitcoin, the only crypto that you can be confident will go up. Unless the bubble pops for good, then your USD / tether won't be worth shit anyway sitting in a now defunct exchange.

>margin trading
lmfao you learned your lesson

This. It will be > $6k come 25th

here's the reason

rt.com/business/406960-russia-issue-blockchain-cryptoruble-putin/

PLEASE MOMMY MAKE IT STOP, PLEASEEEEE MOMMY PLEASEEEEEEEE I'LL BE A GOOD BOY I PROMISE PLEASE JUST MAKE IT STOP
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKIN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GOD DAMMIT PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE IT FUCKING STOP.

fucking dump faster I WANT TO FUCKING SLEEP

>tfw you predicted everything that happened but don't trust yourself enough yet
At least i'm HODLing and not in fiat like some retard.

nobody cares, Russia is too inept to catch cyber criminals let alone miners, big miners will just move somwhere else or someone else will fill the gap.
Who wants to buy crypto that is perhaps worse than the ruble lmao, crypto is popular because is decentralized, the cryptoruble will flop like their fiat currency

I-It looks like it's recovering senpai
5,3k is the floor

whoops sorry guys, I bought 1 btc with fiat thats why its falling always dips when I buy

just went short x10

who /mischievous/ here?

Kek, the fucking cryptoruble. It's like your mum knowing you like computers/gaming, so she buys you a Mac Book. They're good computers, right? Aw, that's sweet - but no.

Why the fuck would anyone want to use, trade, deal in crpytorubles? Might as well be fucking crpytopesos for all that shit's worth. Those stupid fucking ice niggers. Shit cracks me up. If those reindeer jockeys ban crypto, so what? China is/was much more important, the effect overall? None. This FUD will be a tiny red speck on Bitcoin's raging green phallus in a few months.

Intelligent, Western countries are far too smart to ban crpyto - regardless of the benefits of the technology, they see the importance of free markets and the free development of technology in general. They may regulate and tax the shit out of crypto, but it will always be around doing its thing. And that is why we are the best, all us Europeans, North Americans, Australasians and other westernised nations - that's why these broke-ass countries are the way they are. Central planning is the absolute antithesis of progression and development. Russia still hasn't learned its lesson. The people can than their simian leader for their living standards that've barely changed since the fall of their failed communist ideologies.

You keep living in the third world China and Russia, you keep your jimmies rustled as we shit all over you in every possible way. Absolute fucking buffoons. Hahaha.

>cryptoruble will flop
if it provides any kind of tax advantage it will be highly successful but I have no idea what the context of the 13% tax is
>too inept
maybe, but if mining got banned pretty much anywhere else it would kill pooled mining. stratum is a client server protocol. they would get booted from datacenters, and anyone pointing a machine on their network at a pool would be in as much trouble as if they bought illegal drugs online (or whatever). Three letter agencies would run pools as honeypots.

Some people might not mind pooled mining being over but it pretty much kills any mining that's cashflow intensive. To me that means that hashrates will drop like a rock and will be fairly stagnant, as dedicated mining business will be gone and it will be pretty much restricted to residences (not to mention that it will all be 100% blackhat).

After all of that, how can it maintain it's current value? Does anyone think that's all priced in?

Why would anybody use crypto ruble instead of just using fiat.
russian miners get rekt rest of the world thrives others move in.
China banned exchange and what happened? Korea became number 1 and chinks now use korean exchanges to trade, volume is higher than ever.

So is the fork going to make it dip lower or what? Looks like the best time in a while to buy in but will it get better?

>russian miners get rekt rest of the world thrives
I think this is wrongheaded, the networks have been damaged.

during fork on the 25 every BTC holder wil get BTG Just like everyone got Bitcoin cash last time, so essentially ''Free money'' bitcoin cash pumped pretty hard at one point reaching 800usd. then again Bitcoin gold might not be as popular as bitcoin cash who knows if buyers care that much about it.
keep that in mind whatever u do.

My opinion is Bitcoin cash was trash talked hard and dipped really hard as soon as it came out then it got pumped hard, so bitcoin gold might be getting trashed now but who knows, I personally believe bitcoin will pump before the 25.

I'll see if it dips any further then place an order in the morning, then. If nothing else I should do okay just HODLing from this point.

It wont be as popular as BCH because everyone knows it will be insanely premined and already got bad vibes from it reading what others had to say about it.

this will be you after you get liquidated user

Why is it dropping this time?

ZzzzZ

Wait, ETH is crashing too. If I just wait for these to normalize after the fork won't that get me a better ROI?

sold at 5700 and waiting to buy again

>not buying the dip

Forget holding to $10k. Blockchain is just starting to break into the mainstream with IBM. 1-3 years now from now a single bitcoin will be worth a pound of gold.

unless if it's completely illegal

This is a possibility but legislation moves slowly and we'll have plenty of time to sell off before any concrete law would be in place.

Worst it does is retest 5k area breakout zone, but really this is just to shake out all the excessive margin longs that had built up in expectation of a breakout to higher levels. Now that they're quickly being shaken out I think we start moving back higher in the next couple of days.

That feel when liquidated stocks yesterday and bought shit ton more BTC

That is actually a solid explanation.

bitmex futures premium has moved back from up to 7% over index (aka 30% or more annualized) to about flat with index, indicating a lot of longs got btfo and sentiment died

someone got rekd on okcoin for like minimum 750k USD on a long position (mobile.twitter.com/whalecalls/status/920544580243804160) so the shakeout is definitely happening.

Between here and 5k i think is when you wanna start going long, although if you intend to do so on margin you'll need to babysit position to ensure you dont get liquidated until you cut losses sub 5k

You actually sound solid user. I thank you and wish prosperity on you.

I mean you

"Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful"

From the looks of it, there's an awful lot of fear going around. Time to get greedy.

i don't have any dollars left though

If you've nothing to sell, sell ass. Someone is always buying.