Fellow LINKies

You told me great things would come if I just hodl for Sibos.
Here we are, post-Sibos and the price is close to its lowest in 3 weeks...

Fuck you lying jelly-handed pajeets!!!!

these posts are all one shill right? he always says pajeet, etc

It takes a while. I went to a similar one for ETH back in 2015 before ETH became a meme (Paris). It took a good few days for the attendees/institutions to really begin making buys.

That’s the thing. I think LINK could be as important as ETH is. And it seems to be following a similar strategy albeit not focussing much on community because for this project it’s not of great importance.

>post SIBOS
No, its still on going you literal spastic

The word “Pajeet” is a dead giveaway that you’re dealing with a burgernese nocoiner

>You told me great things would come if I just hodl for Sibos.
Lies. We told you great things would come if you just hold for the news that comes AFTER sibos

>good news about chainlink comes out
>price goes down
>more good news
>price goes down even more

what is so hard to understand, nobody cares about your silly coin. if you think this small drop is bad, you're going to kill yourself the coming weeks. more and more "iron hands" will start to drop this like a brick, just like DGB.

I bought 1500 at 38 cents so it's probably gonna crash to nothing now papa

sorry

It didn’t work. Try buying more

I'm /comfy/ holding 25k LINK.

What worries me is ODN, I honestly expected a 5x in the last 12 hours, but fuck was I wrong

No, we told you the marketing effect from SIBOS would bring great things.

Not only is SIBOS still ongoing, but marketing effect usually doesn't kick in right after either.
First it creates buzz, then potential, then rumors, then news.

And just fyi, the news just before LINK's SIBOS demo was incredible. Out of the blue, it turned out just hours before the demo itself that major banks were directly involved in the demo:
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

Any coin would've blasted off into hyperspace from this news alone, but LINK is unfortunately only on one major exchange; so it fell victim to the same manipulation that's been keeping the price down for weeks.
Once LINK hits more exchanges, it will be free.

its around 35-40c - which is the case for the last 2 weeks? nobody could have forseen the bitcoin bullrun. but yes the

after sibos news did not hit as expected, ok. still bullish on the project.

>yes the after sibos news did not hit as expected
Only because of obvious manipulation because it's (pretty much) only on Binance.

The news we got so far was out of this world:
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

>Any coin would've blasted off into hyperspace
This is what worries me. A 400 Sat pump and we're not even climbing right now.
Hodlers keep dumping and there isn't enough support to keep it above 6k..

Kek'd. That was my post from yesterday:^)

It's just manipulation.

Only the sub 5k holders are panic selling, actual holders are still.... holding.

>its j-just manipulation...

The question is, how far are they going to push the price down? At this rate, unless we get some great new and/or a new exchange, sub-5k is possible

I work from home and sit at my computer all day every day, and I've had one eye on the depth chart for weeks now.
I'm not imagining the constant sell wall flashing. Go look for yourself right now.

As long as LINK is only on Binance, the price of LINK is irrelevant since it in no way reflects any real or perceived value; only manipulated value.

True, but there's no reason not to take advantage of that

Well said, It's market cap is still relatively small to the big boys and, also how do you work from home? I've always wanted to but haven't looked into how to get started yet.

I'm a translator.

First time watching an order book buddy?

Lol no.

Thats what all' fanboys are saying about their bags, muh only 2 exchanges, muh whales....i dont care about link's success but thats the exact same copeing formula all bagholders are using

Wasn't it you who posted about the unusual activity surrounding Binance controlled wallets? There was a mention of an upcoming article if I remember correctly

Maybe we're all saying it because it's true.
Being only on one exchange means a single sell wall can stall the price.

Not me.

Why would anyone complain that the current price should be higher?

If you think the company has legs in the long run, then you've got yourself some great deals going on.

If you think it's shit run by an autistic basement dweller russian fag, just don't buy it at any price.

I like to think I follow in Buffett's footsteps even though I'm sure he thinks we are all deluded idiots

Then you should know its normal business in the crypto market.

Not too many potential top-5 coins are only on one decent exchange.
An exchange notorious for this kind of manipulation, at that.

>Why would anyone complain that the current price should be higher?
Because some of us have been hodling for a while. Not to mention the constant sell wall manipulating making swing trading almost impossible

Yes, Link is a good future project.
Yes, it will be big.
Yes, we will all be rich if we hold it 3 years.
Yes, there is no reason to buy any other shitcoin if you can get Link.

But still we are currently facing the question if it is a worthwhile investment for the next 3 months or if it is just dead money bound in an investment that doesn't go anywhere.

Lots of other gains are being made by other projects. Maybe Link goes even 30-50% lower, which is like doubling your money in the long run if you sell now and rebuy later.

Im seriously at the verge (no, not shitty xvg) of selling my 25k Link even though I am a Link believer. Why would I not? What possible argument could be made to hold the next weeks?

Same happened to ZRX ico buyers who had a chance to sell for x12 but didn't. They kept bitching about whales, bad exchange, irrational market etc while dreaming of new exchanges and $1 per token. Since then ZRX has dropped by 70% and proud hodlers became bagholders. Probably one day ZRX will recover but it may take months of time and dozens of missed opportunities.

Well ZRX started with an unhealthy market cap of over 300m within days. Chainlink started with 50m. You can't really compare those pricewise.

There isn't a low-MC coin out there that I believe in like LINK.
This thing has a major chance of blasting off into the stratosphere, and I'm not going to miss it.
I could go gamble on other coins, but in this market it's very much a crapshoot as to which ones will moon and which won't.

>ZRX
aka "decentralized token exchange No. 5,464,565,789,848".

No comparison.

This so fucking much. None of us who researched link are saying it won't moon. It's just with their shit communication and price manipulation this coin won't break 47 cents for months and months. Personally gonna sell if ur hit 45 cents and come back in a few months with more capital

This could hit another exchange at any time, and you will be left behind.

Market caps were higher in august, we were in the alts bull run. 5x from ICO is still a lot for link especially in the current market conditions. it's good project but it's not going anywhere, because
a) no new exchanges (team obviously doesn't give a fuck) b) no partnerships in upcoming 6 months or so
>decentralized token exchange
stfu and dyor

>stfu and dyor
Literally the title of the official website is: "0x: The Protocol for Trading Tokens"

Based on how poorly they communicate it won't hit an exchange any time soon.

I am not so sure this will happen very soon.

Also of what you said in this very crap-shoot market with random artifical pumps here and there but nothing really solid/predictable like april/may or mid august. I fucking hate the whole sideways market situation. The increase in overall crypto market cap is only because of BTC and nothing else is gaining anything. If BTC bleeds alts only fall even further. And it will also effect Link because for the development and future of the project the token price is pretty much irrelevant.

I almost think about just pulling out my money for some months or wait for a good BTC entry point again when the bull come but we will see.

One single dexchange vs protocol used in numerous big projects (REQ is one of them, Ethfinex is the other one). Feel the difference?

And you really think that it has some real deals with Sony or Santander? LMAO :D

Welp, I dumped half of my 120k Links the moment it went back down to 6.7k for these very reasons.
I believe in this project, but I'm not going to sit and hodl a coin that can't even produce moderate short to mid-term gains in this bull market when I could be re-investing my initial.

>how poorly they communicate
Have you seen the parties directly involved in the demo?
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

They must've signed NDAs until their nails fell out.

>I am not so sure this will happen very soon.
Who knows.
All I know is the potential is very real.

>Feel the difference?
It's a decentralized exchange solution.

Those parties were directly involved in the demo, yes.

>directly involved
absolutely not, they are SWIFT's partners, not CL's partners.
>decentralized exchange solution
exchange solution != exchange. you're probably new to crypto if you can't see difference between the former and the latter

When you trust people that shout about fud instead of confronting and processing criticism, it's your own fault.

me:
>"They're directly involved."

you:
>"No, they aren't partners."

Words are hard.

Protip: no SWIFT partner is EVER forced to participate in any SWIFT project, let alone a fucking demo. These parties were themselves directly involved by their own choice.

Also, Chainlink won't have "partners" ever; it's a decentralized network. It has "users".

Also sold.
People were expecting 11'000 banks and now we're at 5 that might use it IF they use a blockchain, will confirm further experiments in a few months and might implement in a few years.
I don't think many people realise how the average new investor is disapointed by that.

They spent all their time and ressources for almost nothing. They don't have a product working even on ethereum, and it will take months or even years before they can use it on other blockchains. Once they release a real roadmap people will get scared.

They're also slowly convincing people to sell their infos to feed oracles but there's no demand for it.

Smart contracts are already used in real world and are doing fine without the best oracles.

>People were expecting 11'000 banks and now we're at 5 that might use it IF they use a blockchain
Holy shit.

This is like saying "I bought a car last week and I'm expecting it to run for a couple hundred k miles, but it only has like 20 miles so far. Shit car, selling".

You are literally at the ground floor of this project, and COMPLAINING about it.

You know what, you sell.
You sell and you wait for actual confirmation of major users.
Fuck that, wait until Chainlink gains mainstream adoption.
Wait until your local roadside strawberry sales stand operator tells you about how his mortgage runs on a smart contract.
THAT's where the smart money comes in. THAT's where you buy.

Key quote is this:
>currently in conversations about turning [the demo they showed at SIBOS] into a larger implementation for SWIFT and multiple large institutions

The OMG team would have taken selfies with all of the company reps and the price would be +40% by now, but the LINK team are annoyingly anti-hype.

I sold off a bunch of my link at around 0.00125 or so to max out my REQ account so I'm good in terms of short-term gains, the rest of my link I'm just leaving for the long game. It's entirely possible we'll be staying around the 40-50 cent price point (yes I realize we're below that right now lol) for a while, until they finally release some kind finished product or confirm a legit trial with some of the institutions they're working with. If you're looking for short-term gains it may be best to look elsewhere, but there is no doubt that the quality of this project will eventually shine through and take LINK to the fucking stratosphere.

whoops forgot to include the announcement i was quoting, here you go lads

Yeah exactly I'll wait. A few months so I'm out of those daily 30% swings pushing the price down everytime. I'll get my btc gold (lol) and seg2x safely, then wait for the alt pumps that will certainly come after.

I'll be back later don't worry. I don't expect any confirmation before december.

I agree. No discussion of the viability of the project. This argument should be solely on about the actual entry point. Because smart money is choosing the proper investment point. It is about the next weeks and to make arguments why or why not the price will dip due to the team handling the whole situation.

If you dip 30% and don't anticipate you lose a lot of money in the long run and posting iron hands memes won't change shit about that. It is simple math.