Scythia/Sogdia/Tocharia/Bactria

>yfw the events of the demographic shift in Central Asia from white Indo-European blond blue eyed steppe nomads to chink t*rko-m*ng*ls is lost to history
>all that is left are pockets of Tajiks, Pamiris, some Pashtun tribes, Kalash, etc
>Slavs are the last remnants of Scythians/Sarmatians

What backstory at all is left? Why did Indo-Europeans get pushed out? Did Mongoloid steppe tribes outnumber them?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelatinlibrary.com/notitia1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Slavs are the last remnants of Scythians/Sarmatians
Hmmmm

How are you doing, Frankposter?

Wrong. It is the magyars that are descended from indogermanic aryan scythian steppe peoples of the Ukraine

>slavs
>white
When will this meme die
>inb4 some buttmad """white""" supremacist slav post incoherently about borean giants while posting plastic slavic models

The m*ngoloids, as a natural-born unoriginal copycats, stole their way of life and technology and made a lot of subhuman mongoloid children causing Scytho-Sarmatians to either join them or die.

This is obviously unacceptable state of things, both morally and racially. The only moral and right way of treating peoples like "kazakhs", "uzbeks" and "turks" would be to deport them back to mongolia and bring Nordic immigrants to Scythia, Turkey, et cetera.

>slavs are one person
Some Slavs are White (Nordic), some are swarthy (Dinaric/Alpinic/M*dish), some are White-yellow mix (East Baltic).

Fine
Are you the (Black)Polishposter ?

No I'm the German from that thread about Franks last year

>Le No*disch , as a natural-born deluded lying shitp-spouting schizo savages, shitposting their way of delusion and fabricatio, and made a lot of subhuman degenerated shitposters to either endlessly shitposting or bagging for replies .
*Fixed

> The only moral and right way of treating peoples like "kazakhs", "uzbeks" and "turks" would be to deport them back to mongolia and bring Nordic immigrants to Scythia, Turkey, et cetera.
Looking forward to it.

By 4th century when turkic people migrated to central asia, they didn't just genocide scythians but interbred with them, some scythians migrated to south into parthia and even india, making new states or were just assimilated by parthians.
Turkic nomadic tribes were not as mongoloid as people think, just mixed with original inhabitants. They only became mongoloid when Mongols conquered and migrated there.

Slavs aren't the only last "remnants of Scythians/Sarmatians", but some scythians migrated to europe and created their own states/villages like Iazyges in modern Hungary and Alan's who settled in modern France, Roxolani tribes who settled in modern Romania etc.
There are also Alan kingdom in Caucasia where some Ossetians who preserved language and claim descent.

Indo-Europeans weren't the first people living there. They were the first ones who destroyed native cultures.

>that thread about Franks last year
There are too many of them

Are you referring to the thread about Charlemagne on /int/ ?

Nah, that one where we autistically discussed whether or not Franks were Germanics or not

we are doing just fine my wh*te subhuman friend, no need for your concern

>being this butthurt
Lol. Pathetic m*dcuck.

The Nordics are indeed doing fine. And they will get rid subhumans out of Germanic land of Prussia, and Gothiscandza :)

Sieg heil!

>And they will get rid subhumans out of Germanic land of Prussia
you're 80 years late my subhuman friend, we already kicked g*rmnoids out

There were some papers about Globular Amphora culture. Apparently they had almost none steppe admixture, but they looked very similar to later Indo-Europeans. It seems like this Nordic look didn't even come from the steppe.

You tell him, my nordic bruder.
Can't wait till i can finally please my herrenvolk in white Nordic fields of Posen.
I can just imagine sucking off every Blonde aryan soldiers dry turn by turn while jealous juden watches in envy.
Aryan übermensch culture truly is magnificent unlike those disgusting black sarmatians who inhabit OUR GOTT GIVEN LAND!

lol nice imagination

The war is not over yet. The Waffen SS in fact, had never surrendered :) And we will triumph. SIEG HEIL!

>lost to history
Mostly because your nomadic retards didn't have writing.

g*rmnoids really need to STOP larping as BLACK sarmatians

co za spierdolenie umysłowe

Sarmatians were NORDICS. And this coat of arms even has Nordic symbol on it :)

Also polacks are mongol, not black. You have untermenschen short skulls, fat ugly faces, fat physionomy. While the GERMANIC NORDIC man has long skull, progressive face and athletic physionomy :)

bow down to your blond haired masters! SIEG HEIL!

>mongoloid race
No such thing exists.

It does. Look at the mirror and you will see an individual of it.

Or perhaps and individual of Negroid/swarthy race?

Now post your "Nordic" face, Silesian shiteater. Silesians are literal swarthoids, no different than alpinid south germans.

We support Grossdeutschland, not pooland.
>post your "Nordic" face
I will after the Reich reconquers Schlesien. Now I'd be intimidated by the poolack state.

Just like I thought.

>it does
Pseudoscience race exists? Nope.

The Steppes were a massive place and the nature of nomadic tribes in the area meant there was never a pure unmixed indo aryan whatever tribe. They were an amalgamation of different ethnicities that blended, joined and split off constantly. Without clear written records from them and the nature of their civilizations it's next to impossible to completely track the genetic development over time.

The Scythians even in the ancient greek days would have been just as mixed as Hunnic, Mongol or Turkic tribes.

>Pseudoscience race exists? Nope.
Using term "pseudoscience" is the real pseudoscience. (((Modern "scientists"))) literally claim that races don't exist because they have to be at least 25% genetcally diffrent... just because they say so... How can someone take these hook-nosed liars seriously LOL.

Tbh

I don't remember, i created 10-20 threads about the Franks during the last year's summer, and i debated on nearly all threads related to the Franks(more than a hunderd i guess).

Anyway, my view of the Franks changed quite a bit, since i read Ammianus Marcellinus and Procopios. I now acknowledge that the Franks were indeed a tribal confederacy composed of Germanics(Hattuarians and Hamavians), but the main tribes(Salians, Arborychi) and the royal-tribe(Sicambrians) were Gallic.

wrong
franks were nordics ruling over m*ds peasantry

They were Latin mediterraneans who subjugated the germanic savages and erased their language.

Oh Bruder lass das LARPen sein
Holla Balu Balei...

The ancient Scythians and Sarmatians lived in what is today modern Bulgaria, Ukraine, and the Russian black sea coast.

I don't think they went as far Kazakhstan , Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and the like. I think ancient geographers believed a whole different people lived there that were more closely related to India/Persia. The Persian indo-europeans came most likely from an Anatolian route, so they never settled these far eastern steppes.

wrong
the only reason why you speak this abomination of a language is because nordics lost most of their numbers while protecting you (their serfs) from rivaling tribes
meds cant fight for a shit after nordic roman emperors died out and meds took over

every thread 'graced' by silesian shiteater in a nutshell

So you're suggesting that the ruling franks were gallic tribes. As in the celts who survived in roman Europe?

>nordic roman emperors

LOL

>Indo-Europeans invade almost half of the world, destroy local cultures and superior civilizations
>NOOOOO IT'S NOT OKAY WHEN SOMEONE DOES THAT TO US TOO!

>my categorization exists because scientists don't want it
Race doesn't exist. Why don't you prove your "hypothesis" right?

Die rassen sind nicht falsch, die Judenwissenschaft ist...

But silesians aren't germanic, they're poles with balkanid mixture. Why would a silesian act like Varg's cumdumpster?

>Race doesn't exist. Why don't you prove your "hypothesis" right?
It's already proven. Whites, negroids and mongoloids differ on every possible field. Your literally only argument is "b-but in muh artifical scale species should be at least 25% genetically diffrent from each other!1111".

But you can show me a skull of an indidual, and I would have no problem with determining the rest of his physical traits. Therefore, races are real, and juden science is not.

This desu.
Feels good being turkic.

Romans were Nordic Aryans. Germanics are racially purest Nordic Aryans. :)

it was real in his mind.

>Feels good being turkic.
When Germania will rice again, your subhumand folk will be moved back to mongolia :) I doubt if you would feel "good" then...

>When Germania will rice again
why would they need rice? they have potatoes.

>germany will rice again
Awfully Freudian slip, Chang.

But Germany is Turkey

Writting fast to counter judenshills more efficiently :)

GERMANIA will obviously RISE again, and destroy your subhuman mongolfolk...

you wh*te wewuzzers are hilarious

just like they did in 1945?

Fake quote made up by a cuckold.

>fake
it isn't.
>cuckold
now showing his true colours. you love that black and arab dick, don't ya? there must be truly something german in you after all.

Well Hitler was a pretty big cuck letting the Russkies fuck all those Germanic women

>it isn't.
It is. Literally wrote by "German Resistance" fanboy, LOL

prove it's fake then.

see

not an argument. not a proof.

see These cuckold retards can't be taken seriously.

>Albert Speer was German resistance

oh well and do you really think anyone takes YOU, seriously?

how come jews control the nordic german folk then? you're basically saying that jews are masterrace and germans are subhumans, correct?
>inb4 muh amurika home of juus
but german diaspora is bigger in america, hell, many americans have german roots. what's up with that? do they fear the JEWISH warrior?

Only Silesia has preserved the purest Germanic bloodlines.

of course, guy in this pic even looks like Himmler, a true Nordic demigod.

It was written by some "Randall Hansen" cuckold, not Speer.

GOTT MIT UNS HEIL VIKTORIA

It's literally a quote from Speer's book you retarded wehraboo faggot

juden have only controll over media and (((science)))... to the time, the Nordic man will soon root them out

so basically a faggot who surrendered and sucked (((allied))) dick to not go to prison

as believeable as this "german resistance" faggot

just like they did in 1942-1945? just like they did with the creation of Israel. just like they did with taking money from jewish banks to slaughter their white european 'brothers'?

germs are zionist sheeple.

>Surrendered and sucked dick
That's what your master race does best

Based Nordicposter.

what the fuck are you even talking about
that's what crypto-marxist faggots do best

>what the fuck are you even talking about
germans failed to exterminate jews.

the most influencial jews financed german war machine to destroy Europe and cause Israel to become an actual thing. you're a deluded monkey to think oterwise, then again Silesians aren't really smart to begin with.

No, the "crypto-Marxists" won the war and put your alleged master race in its place as the little boot licking cucks they are deep down

>germans failed to exterminate jews.
Yea, that's sad.
>No, the "crypto-Marxists" won the war
Because of defetist crypto-Marxists within the German borders. Next time we should be less tolerant.

I agree, next time you should save everyone the trouble and kill all residents of Germany, that way you can't be stabbed in the back

i'm glad you left out rest of my post. deep down, even in your shit of a brain, you know i'm right.

germans are the enemy of white race and strong europe.

Next time we should fight better the marxists and defetists :)
Germans are the White Nordic beatiful people, who deserve larger borders.

No need to post your face, just take a pic of your sky-blue eyes and golden-blond hair

Nice power fantasy but the peasantry was blond haired, while the French Warrior Noblity(being directly descended from Urnfield Warrior Aristrocracy) was brown haired and black haired.

I'm not "suggesting", the Merovingians were called Sicambrians by several authors*, as for the the Salians, they are called Gallic in the Notitia Dignitatum***. The Sicambrian kings had unmistakably Gallic names*.

*: Pic related
**: Salii Gallicani. Salii iuniores Gallicani.[same as Salii Gallicani.] thelatinlibrary.com/notitia1.html
***: "Deudorix the son of Baitorix, the Brother of Melo, a Sicambrian." Strabo, Georgraphy, Book 7, Chapter 1.

Is this guy actually for real?

>Next time we should fight better the marxists and defetists :)
That's what you said last time, how'd that work out again?

indeed, more lebensraum for arabs and nigs

wrong pic

yeah, he's just some nerdy teenager bullied by polacks at school for looking like a brown german muttoid, hence his eternal hate for anything polish-related.

move along.

We will triumph.
Nope, more lebensraum for White Nordic Germans :)

stop associating us with this inferiority syndrome driven wewuzzer, thanks

>W-we'll win t-this time!
You said that the last 2 times you tried to become boss nigger

This time even the swarthy races see that our fall was also the fall of the White man. We will triumph, the war is not over yet by the way, the Waffen SS had never surrendered :)

Most of the Waffen SS wasn't even fucking German or Nordic anyway

>there are difference between individuals
Race is still pseudoscience. Why don't you prove it? You keep spouting non-sense.

>Race is still pseudoscience.
Ok you are a brainlet. And probably a butthurt mongrel. No need to waste my time on you.