NAV COIN

leaked PBC coin of the month nav coin, ETHEREUM OF ANONYMITY they dumped monero for this ..... large spike past couple of hours, called neo low, this will be next neo,, worst case u loose 10% best case easy 300% by friday, take the chance..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2bEhYpCHZA&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah sell your link right now and buy this! Time to make money! I have an eye on a yugo now.

So why is everyone assuming it's NAV?

Once again, I'm nervously buying the high. Hopefully I won't get too greedy like with xlm. When are we selling?

you're an idiot

buying the ATH on a picture you cant even see and text you cant even read. pump & dump shilling by some telegram/discord group.

jeez lol

ffs do i have to spoon feed you??? even a cup and handle is forming right now,,,

It is Coval.

Developed by the guy who's developing Monero.

No there was another topic with that same pic where you can see nav in the text.

source?

I bought this after the cryptobeak video last month, how likely is this to be NAV? Can I quit work today senpai?

ath was 2$, highly undervalued, one of the best if not the best privacy coin on the market right now, 3 years development weekly updates, Q4 polymorph and NAV pay are coming out, DATA dash shills this like a mother fucker, like i said worst case it goes back to .65-.7 woopty fuckin doo u loose 15% on investment, if this is pbc leak 2x bby friday 10-20x eoy. I like my odds.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2bEhYpCHZA&t=8s

Which exchange do you buy this shit?

Any

bittrex

massive shilling on NAVCOIN today , newbies stay out or get dumped. this is a shitcoin if i ever saw one

>verification won't go through
>support doesn't respond to ticket

Yeah nah

I like this guy.

you're part of a pump and dump, congrats on your bags. sell now if you still can

It's probably fucking PIVX.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

Oh yeah. Fuck you poor niggaz

that's unverified stop posting it

ETHEREUM OF ANONYMITY?

ETH just got zkSNARKS, making anonymity an option now