New Palm Beach

One of my most trusted sources has just confirmed it. The coin mentioned in the Palm Beach preview is in fact Verge (XVG).

Why would I tell you this? Because biz shilled me into some really good buys and now I want to give something back.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/coins/xvg/overview
players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001)
navcoin.org/
raw.githubusercontent.com/deo1/navcoin-media/master/infographics/NavComparisonChart/NavCoinComparison.png
youtu.be/kWF2YHHRhA4?t=797)
zensystem.io/team//
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cjeers just bought tree fiddy

I split 50/50 on XVG and NAV. Either way it's good potential

Bought a mil yesterday. Hope we’re right!

I fucking hope so user

Nice just bought 100k.
Really though. I did it to live the meme.

I'm all in

thanks OP just bought 100k

so...out of all of your sources, the many sources you have, one of the most trusted ones told you that it's XVG?

bullshit

Please tell me this is true?

You're welcome, user.
Yes. The same source that told me to buy early into OMG and ANS/NEO.
It's true.

>One of my most trusted sources has just confirmed it.

probably bullshit but i'd like to believe it

kill yourself you fucking faggot cunt verge shill

you all deserve to die in a pit of semen and razor blades

it's NAV you idiots. Check the volume. When the report comes out on Friday, NAV is going to the moon

if mcafee is shilling it, i'm buying.

bought 50k back when it was 60 sats

>One of my most trusted sources

Nav can suck my fucking dick

Look-up the account of XVG Whale on Twitter.
He was AT THE HOUSE of John McAfee. He loves Verge..

>trusting a coin that only got popular due to ads on CMC and Blockfolio
Nice try. I'm not selling my XVG to you.

i split my gamble

It's probably PIVX.

>nobody realizes it's aeon

Quints, buying more Verge asap

Represenation of all the people left behind on Verge pump.

I'm in, packin 60k Verge, lets see if OP is a faggot or a bro

if it goes up 1 more sat is should break out right

Is there any chance it could be ODN?

I'm here in Palm Beach, literally everybody in town knows it's XVG.

You do realise we can see IDs on here right? You fucking faggot.

It's Particl

> AMAZING TEAM
> one man show shitcoin

XVG hasn't moved for the past couple of months.

I started trading Crypto back during the June Bear Market, and all through the summer the price hasn't even changed.

look at a graph ffs, it been moving plenty in the past three months

cryptocompare.com/coins/xvg/overview

LMAO

im dying

Someone copied my ID, it's easy to fake

Nice FUD though. Even McAfee confirmed it. Check his Twitter.

haahahahahahaha fucking retard

>copied my ID

Because it is ALWAYS the same fucking story with XVG. Just look at the pumps and the subsequent bleeding/dumps the days after because there are some guys with HUMONGOUS amounts of millions of XVG to dump until they can rebuy it cheaper. Then the cycle starts over and over again. Don't be fucking deluded to think this shitshow coin is anything else but an elaborate scam with fancy words.

So buy. We obviously dippin'

fucking loser.

Quads don't lie, buy now or regret it !!!

I mean.. 93 sat is a good buy, since last time I checked it was 150 sat.

But lying doesn't help.

You're right!
Buy and hodl for easy x2!

Wow how did you copy my ID?

:^) I am le hacker named Veeky Forums.

Samefag

No u.

dude, fuck off with your autism. no one is buying your shitty bags.

This is just sad now.

These bags ain't for sale below 200 hombre

Quints you retard

Can you stop shitting up my thread? This is a thread for real investors.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was a samefag thread.

ITS NAV Coin.

Heres proof.

coin is currently ranked 97-100 on CMC
its been around since 2014. 61,908,284 NAV coins circulating
was $1.55 in sept/7 now its 63c
nav coin - 39mill cap - $0.630269 (-3.30%) this morning
1500 members on telegram

Watch this video and LISTEN to what he says.

teeka-tiwari on video (players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001) said: (watch from 11.40min)

He clearly says:

~ "reminds me of ant shares" (this is when ant/neo was trading at 92c then mooned to $40+
~ "really small" (market cap of NAV is around 39mill this morning, the same as when Ant/NEO shares were trading at 92c)
~ "coming off a high level" (it was trading at 1.55 -- 2 weeks ago, then it droped to 65c
~ "not really well known" (nobody knows about their double blockchain design which has better privacy features than Monero... coin is ranked 100 on CMC!)
~ "its got incredible team" (goto navcoin.org/ and look at the bottom. Huge team!)
~ "solving a huge huge series of very important problems" (He's talking about polymorph where you can exchange 25 different coins from your wallet without using an exchange)
~ "its a very cool ide"a (NAV is completely ground breaking. All the other coins like VERGE, ZCOIN, AEON are just lame forks)
~ "the solution to the problems that they found are excellent" (Again, he's talking about the double blockchain which allows transactions to be hidden)

"We still like Monero. But we've found another privacy coin that we think could eventually unseat Monero. You'll read about it in this motnhs PBC issue."

WATCH HIS VIDEO, HE SAYS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE WORDS TO THE DOT.

Compare NAV vs VTC vs LTC vs BTC: raw.githubusercontent.com/deo1/navcoin-media/master/infographics/NavComparisonChart/NavCoinComparison.png

>One of my most trusted sources has just confirmed it.

MY most trusted source confirmed that it was NOT XVG that was endorsed.

OP is lying.

You need to go back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHILL ETERNALLY BTFOOOOOO

Great post user. Confirmed NAV.

You failed, loser.

Best YLYL bread I've seen in a long time. I'm fucking dying brose.

Biggest joke is XVG actually started to rise after this thread.

do not buy XVG it's an absolute shitcoin.

hahahhah i swear you have to be a troll

Just share the report, user...

fucking kek

i'd believe navcoin.
verge though..
sucks dick

Every decent privacy coin has 3 threads up shilling that it for sure is PBs new pick, with proof etc. lol

Still, thanks, bought 1 mill

PBC will publish NAV Coin this friday as their recommended pic.

Here's proof.

coin is currently ranked 97-100 on CMC
its been around since 2014. 61,908,284 NAV coins circulating
was $1.55 in sept/7 now its 63c
nav coin - 39mill cap - $0.630269 (-3.30%) this morning
1500 members on telegram

Watch this video and LISTEN to what he says.

teeka-tiwari on video (players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001) said: (watch from 11.40min)

He clearly says:

~ "reminds me of ant shares" (this is when ant/neo was trading at 92c then mooned to $40+
~ "really small" (market cap of NAV is around 39mill this morning, the same as when Ant/NEO shares were trading at 92c)
~ "coming off a high level" (it was trading at 1.55 -- 2 weeks ago, then it droped to 65c
~ "not really well known" (nobody knows about their double blockchain design which has better privacy features than Monero... coin is ranked 100 on CMC!)
~ "its got incredible team" (goto navcoin.org/ and look at the bottom. Huge team!)
~ "solving a huge huge series of very important problems" (He's talking about polymorph where you can exchange 25 different coins from your wallet without using an exchange)
~ "its a very cool ide"a (NAV is completely ground breaking. All the other coins like VERGE, ZCOIN, AEON are just lame forks)
~ "the solution to the problems that they found are excellent" (Again, he's talking about the double blockchain which allows transactions to be hidden)

"We still like Monero. But we've found another privacy coin that we think could eventually unseat Monero. You'll read about it in this motnhs PBC issue."

WATCH HIS VIDEO, HE SAYS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE WORDS TO THE DOT.

VERGE, HUSH, ZCOIN, AEON. NONE OF THOSE WILL BE IN THIS FRIDAY'S REPORT. THEY ARE JUST SIMPLE FORKS FROM ZEC, MONERO, ETC.

WHEN THIS GETS PUBLISHED THIS FRIDAY, EXPECT WHALES WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PUMP THIS TO THE MOON.

PBC will publish ZenCash this friday as their recommended pic.

Here's proof.

coin is currently ranked 145-150 on CMC
its been around since 2016. 2,291,789 ZEN coins circulating
was $12 in sept/1 now its $7
zen coin - 15mill cap - $6.50 (-5.79%) this morning
1130 members on telegram
2500 member on slacks

Watch this video and READ the next slide.

founder INTERVIEWED by teeka-tiwari (youtu.be/kWF2YHHRhA4?t=797) (13.20min)

Coin clearly resembles:

~ "really small" (market cap of ZEN is around 15mill this morning, the same as when Ant/NEO shares were trading at 92c)
~ "coming off a high level" (it was trading at 280k -- 4 weeks ago, then it droped to 130k
~ "not really well known" (nobody knows about their IPFS publishing, DDOS resilience, secure messaging, masternodes, or seems to understand that zk-snarks are the only true anonymity... coin is ranked 150 on CMC!)
~ "its got incredible team" (goto zensystem.io/team// and look at the bottom. Huge team!)
~ "solving a huge huge series of very important problems" (He's talking about protection of information. Wikileaks will be using this shit)
~ "its a very cool ide"a (ZEN is completely ground breaking. All the other coins like VERGE, NAV, AEON are just lame forks)
~ "the solution to the problems that they found are excellent" (Again, he's talking about the anonymous messaging which allows real usability)

WATCH ZEN VIDEOS, THEY MATCH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS POINTS TO THE DOT.

VERGE, HUSH, NAV, AEON. NONE OF THOSE WILL BE IN THIS FRIDAY'S REPORT. THEY ARE JUST SIMPLE FORKS FROM ZEC, MONERO, ETC.

WHEN THIS GETS PUBLISHED THIS FRIDAY, EXPECT WHALES WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PUMP THIS TO THE MOON.

fuck, this is actually true. hmmmm.

mfw McAfee will never make me breakfast

nice xD

Have a bump, OP

Verge looks very promising

WHY THE FUCK IS IT ONLY ON SHITTREX

FUCK THIS

>WHY THE FUCK IS IT ONLY ON 15 EXCHANGES

>FUCK THIS

Is McAfee bro tier?

SHABOOEY IS MY BLESSING FOR XVG