Biz you're hilarious

let the moon mission begin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2bEhYpCHZA&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for persepctive, this is where we are.

this is easy money. even if it's not true we'll make money. it will NOT get lower.

Plus it's great tech and their github was updated just 4 hrs ago

its Metaverse you fags...not NAV

either way i'm all in on both so it's a win-win

i wonder if PBC does an early release a week or so before the advertised date to skirt shit like this... either way someone let the cat out of the bag

This is me as well 25k usd in ETP at over 80% profit at current prices. Im also the owner of about 4.5k Nav.

The privacy coin will be NAV. Confirmed.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2bEhYpCHZA&t=8s

could also be verge. i go 50/50

ascending triangle forming after cup and handle,,,, all bullish indicators as long as we hold 1470 -150 sats we are gonna fucking moon u pajeets, god do u really hate free money

POLYMORPH NIGGAS ITS A 50X

polymorph might be that thing what they palm beach guy called "a huge problem beeing solved" + reminder of neo. + dropping monero for another privacy coin.

and it's proof of stake

proof of work blockchains consume too much electricity. huge problem. see the dutch banks most recent complaint.

NAV > NEO

I don't think the video and the privacy coin refer to the same coin.

it hasn't had any significant dump outs during this pump so expect it to go on for a few days ... probably a slight dump off when the PBC article is out but probably a holder for sure

look at this sexy ass chart actually buying low and selling high for once Veeky Forums

fuck it im in for half a BTC if it moons it moons if not im still up 10k for the last 2 wks.

for 15k its a good buy whatever happens with PBC, nav is legit

I don't have or hate free money.
This is the most childish thing I've witness.
It's at 15400 , do you realize that the gainz made from a non PnD would have been higher gainz for you?
PnD on Mona-coin or LINK

Last Palm Beach Confidental Report bull run lasted for 5 days. This will moon x3. When report hits, will moon x2. Last chance to HODL. Report comes out this Friday!!!!!!

They said they were dumping their XMR and reccomending a different privacy coin in their report, is NAV coin it?

the first one lasted for 6 hours ...max
and now REDDIT is over this and Twitter
you are children
i'm done with Veeky Forums , its been replaced by Noobs

maybe - maybe not.

buy eeth

Could it be ODN?

is it too late to get in?

just hit daily high and its dipping now

>XLM
wrong fucking thread bro

nah this is going to be announced officially on friday you are early

I've been on this board for 3 years already, most of you are being manipulated by whales and you're going to get dumped on pretty hard.

I look forward to all the complaining that will ensue when you all lose your money.

Godspeed!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS CRASHING SELL SELL

wtf you talking about its still going up its just getting warmed up reddit and twitter on seeing it now.

When are we selling?

not for awhile
it isn't breaking 90 , lots of red tops
get ready for a dump

I dunno, the sell wall/orders look a lot bigger than the buy book. I think NAV has a lot of bag holders, so there are probably hundreds of BTC itching to dump when they can break even or then a small profit.

If this isn't the PBR rec. new privacy coin, there will be a lot of pink wojaks on this board.

there were infinite pink Wojacks for a week
w/ XLM ... and it was confirmed that it was PBR
the only difference is that
there was no hint that it would be XLM
before it was announced.
$$$$$$ PBR subscribers are going to look at that
P&D and be more cautious

CRASHING FOR REAL SELL SELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Late into this one .. thanks for the easy .04btc though.
Not a huge amount, but locked in that profit at pretty much the top there. I'll get back in when it's retracted and do the same thing again.

Thanks Veeky Forums

might be a good point to go in again

How high could this go?