Early Moon Missions

Post coins with potential for 100mil+ market cap that are currently at or around 1 mil market cap.

I am sick of seeing coins with 10mil or 100mil market cap being shilled.

10x gains are cool but 100-200x gains is truly great.

I will invest $1000 if any suggestions seem legit.

Please critique my suggestions:
UNIFY - Basically Kickstarter
INXT - Decentralized internet hosting
IFC - Lowly Ripple competitor

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0
youtube.com/watch?v=1Hi97vO__Hs
trello.com/b/XH5jh4DT/alis-public-roadmap
viuly.io/r/K265559e77933ba2
dlsag.ch/index.php/projects-gb
1ex.trade
zefix.ch/en/search/entity/list/firm/1305300?name=Digital Ledger Systems
twitter.com/chaozempire/status/920674359836139522
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FLIK

Eboost

best bet is probably XCS, but it has such low volume you'd probably end up with bags for a couple weeks.

I have 0,3 btc for gambling right now, I need the moon mission

M E T A V E R S E

It's over your 1 mil mc but Wancoin will be an easy 100-350x with a 2 year HODL.

Senderon. It looks promising. Check whitepaper.

What's the last coin that went 1 to 100+ million?

The Big 3
>EBST
>INXT
>SDRN

icx Korean neo

ELIX if it turns out not being a scam after all and releases a product

ebet

any news on that? i expected to be holding til the new year at least but i havent heard anything about it for a while

Yeah this looks pretty good. Burn coming at some stage apparently, according to the telegram. It's going to languish a good while though.

That's real swell and all, Opie, but I think the true question for you is would you even be able to hold on to any potentially 100x coin long enough to get anywhere near astronomical gains?

Because let's face it, the vast majority of people drone about what ifs and coulda beens but the fact is almost none of them would've had the iron will to actually hold the bag they bought at ICO all the way to 100x lamboland. I guarantee you and almost everyone else would break at maybe 2-3x, see a dip, panic sell, think you played the market good, fud tirelessly, laugh at holders and post schadenfreude. Then you'll come back in 2-3 years when the price is 300x and post feels threads about how you had so many but sold. And get this, the trademark "If only I knew".

Vivo
MonacoCoin
DigitalPrice
Kore

jack shit, it's like 25% ico price. I dumped like $1500 USD as a bet, I dont see why they can't just release the damn product.

Bitbay will moon later this year faggots screencap this

DOVU and QVT

shit thread

Mirin the Celica in the back

ebst. I now have $30K in it.

This one is a sure bet !

Nailed it

COSS mkt cap of 2.3mil and they're a member of the eth alliance go look at the page of member you will see their logo

WYV

>$133k market cap
>Active devs
>NIST5 algo

This

Currently holding:
>EBST - $30K
>ALIS - $15K
>COSS - $5K
>COLX - $6K

All are low volume, low cap coins with good potential. All you need to do is hold.

Posw

They are working their asses off to release a bunch of stuff. Check: posw.io/roadmap

Masternodes will be available in 2 months time.

This is easily a 10x by Christmas, and a 100x-500x once ETH goes proof of stake and Poswallet ads it to their site.

Picture is their new Wallet update coming soon.
This is fucking huge

I also hold EBST and COSS, think there's huuuge potential there. As for OP, when you play the "get in the game early" play, you have to come prepared to bleed and you have to be made of iron. Weak handed faggots don't make it.

SHABOOEY IS MY BLESSING FOR MONA

the only realistic 100x I see happening
posw will be huge if they deliver

XLM. Buy now sub 700, sell 900+ most likely in a couple hours.

Sure as fuck will be fucking HUGE.

>5m market cap
>Launching in December (+marketing, exchanges, etc)
>Masternode network utilising a new protocol called Trustless Proof of Stake, dyor here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186549.0
>Ben Wang (aka Zuckerberg's son) is lead dev, with a team of 6.
>Will let everyone stake any coin offline, trustlessly - a multi-billion $ industry
>posw coin holders get dividends and master node rewards (as of december)

What exchanges is this on? I want to buy.

didn't it get hacked for like 10 BTC a couple months ago

Zuckerberg's son? What?

EBET

Cryptopia is your best bet. Or Livecoin

Nobody lost any funds as the dev took the hit upon himself.
There have been tons of security updates lately to prevent it happening again. Besides TPOS will prevent it from happening again

Thanks, will look into it

EBET.

With the exception of USD Tether, cmc currently has 55 coins with 100mil+ market cap. Some of them I've never even heard of. Most (if not all) of these would've had a low seven figure market cap at some point in the past and of those, many would've seen all or almost all of that growth within just the past year or two.

Stupid question, but can I use Cryptopia if not an NZ resident? If yes, how? They want verified ID and other NZ identifiers that we Americans don’t necessarily have.

tkr
youtube.com/watch?v=1Hi97vO__Hs

WYS Token.
>still in 30% presale bonus
>very solid white paper
>app to be released in December
>Normies will latch onto this app and generate tokens; increasing value quickly
>go read the white paper, demo the app and thank me later

Lots of warnings on their website consistently “DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE A US CITIZEN”.

Are us amerifats shit out of luck, or is this a pointless warning that can be ignored?

>cream coin 700k market cap
>1,000,000 coin cap
>couple months old
>very active devs
>MN
>has allot of potential, extremely undervalued

ALIS and EBST

What exchange can you buy it from tho? Minable too.

who is the team behind it? can't find any info

Eboost

Xcs

Ohni, though not for a while, really really cheap right now

I can see that eSports and what-not is a good application for cryptos, but I don't get why that makes EBST a good buy. Couldn't you accomplish the same thing with any other pre-existing crypto that isn't slow and expensive? What's the business case for making a special currency for that?

2/10 ass

ALIS.

Look at their fucking trello trello.com/b/XH5jh4DT/alis-public-roadmap

Any neat looking coins still in the free giveaway, or easily minable stage?

I don't get the idea of Senderon. They seem to be saying "hey please use our token for your project". Why? What does this do that literally all other cryptos don't already do?

this

yobit sir

NAV if you have been paying attention to the last 24 hours...

Just buy BTC on another exchange of your preference, transfer to Cryptopia. Done

>still in 30% presale bonus

so people are going to be left with bags

great

Found one.

Here's my referral link for it: viuly.io/r/K265559e77933ba2

The ICO is on 1st of November.

eGold

You can't participate in any ICO as an American citizen. So what do you think you have to do to safely buy in as an American citizen? If you can come to the solution on your own user ride the wave to glory

where can i buy it ?

Its only on etherdelta and token.store right now but I expect itll pick up some steam here at the end of the year

Ok this is the one that is going to make you ALOT of money..

it's a little complicated. WBB is no longer. It's all being swapped to CHBT on 1ex.trade

Now go here and look at what they are ALREADY doing on thier private blockchain.

dlsag.ch/index.php/projects-gb

Scroll ALL the way down and watch the marine video.

This coin is going to explode. They are already a Swiss Ag at a cost of $150,000

You will have to watch 1ex.trade everyday over the next two weeks. There is no ICO. When it goes for sale on the new exchange, it goes for sale.. Get some money ready for it.

and what is a legit price ?

where can you buy this ??

~.015 ETH per 1000

IOP and thank me later, they will have massive surge in price once their marketing campaign starts. Trust me, there are some big shots working in marketing department

And their project is really far beyond their market cap as well as the work already completed

You can't buy it right now because it's in the middle of a swap.

It will be sold unannounced on

1ex.trade

In the next two or three weeks. Just gotta make an account and check each day.

If you watched the marine video.. That is LIVE and being used as we speak for shipment in sea, air and road transports world-wide... ALOT ALOT more to come with insurance, smart cars, genetics.

The Dev was the manager of a Swiss Commercial bank. This is going to be insanely big.

i'm from Switzerland, it's really cool to see such a massiv local project ! But i don't understand why they will use coins, will they be like shares ?

Ok so the coins are going to be used as the fees for each transaction..

So imagine how many transaction one shipping company uses to track ALL the packages from Seller to buyer along with the GPS and state of each package in real time as it travels all over the world. All on the Blockchain. It's insane. Imagine companies needing to do a million fees a day. Now multiple that by 1000 ships and 100 shipping companies..

and thats only shipping. Imagine your genetics on the blockchain with VISA speed of documents.

Now imagine that there is a only a supply of
1,398,480 coins.. This is the one to make you rich because it's not theoretical. Everyone will know this coin in 6 months.

really impressiv ! thanks ! And the name of the coin will be CHBT ?

Yes make an account on 1ex. I think once you do they will give slack info.

Who knows maybe you can get involved in Switzerland.

It's a real AG, no BS
zefix.ch/en/search/entity/list/firm/1305300?name=Digital Ledger Systems

Yeah I definitely would.

It's called an investment strategy.

You go into the trade with a firm sell price and mind and never deviate. The plan in this case is to set the sell price at 100x the value I buy it.

myriad

Thanks so much ! have a nice day user

CHBT = Swiss Blockchain Token

Oh and it's POS 3.0 so it doesn't matter how many you have. You stake the same as the biggest holder.

so the name of the coin will be DLS ??

The coin IS called

CHBT = Swiss Blockchain Token

You can see it on 1ex.trade

DLS is the company. Digital Ledger Systems AG

ETP. It's "mooned" by jumping up to hold steady at the 8-90kSat range last few days but about to punch through ATH. Seems set to be recommended in Palm Beach Confidential tomorrow as well while developments in China should also add to it mooning.

twitter.com/chaozempire/status/920674359836139522

but seems like 1ex.trade is a scam, no transactions, and litterally 0 volume

So what is the name of the coin?

My bad.

True. can you explain that old mate?

Exchange isn't open yet..

Think what you will.

Bismuth

First pure Python blockchain, 2 mil market cap, no ICO (fairmine), lots of features, only on one exchange. Thank me later

>please buy my bags!!!

God dammit

Why can't we ever unanimously and conclusively agree that something is at least sort of promising.

This coin is manipulated to shit by like 8 ppl. Don't buy this shit.

low as fuck volume, low market cap... why would you invest in such crap?
Are you not familiar with trading markets?

big gains.

PoSW was destined to be trash ever since they delisted PIVX for bullshit reasons.
>inb4 muh ETH staking sometime in the far future