Req

Airswap turned out to be shit for now, just hovering above ico doing nothng rly.
Request will perform better right away.. r-right guys?

Not sure short term, the market is bearish.
But a x10 - x20 in 3 months is realistic

I think something like 100x could be possible in the coming years

Who cares about short term? Filled 4 accounts, and wont even look back for 4months. Q1 is the date for REQ not 20th friday.

Ye q1 is when the cool shit starts happening.

Honestly think this could be OMG level brahs, especially considering staking will eventually be coming into the equation, where a portion of all payment processing costs will go to token holders.

Request is dead the ICO rush ended with chainlink, Icon and Polkadot which is almost over the last 6 months has been a gold rush but the market is getting wise to these 30-50 million dollar companies appearing out of thin air

No sorry, there's just no money in icos anymore

>invest $1000
>get 100x
>become $100,000aire
my dick is ERECT

Shoo shoo jew & pajeet, you won't get my REQs for cheap

Lol it is literally guaranteed to be on Coinbase in Q1 2018, why do you care about the ICO flip when you can 25x your money if you hold for 3 months?

Welcome in the REQ club. You have understand the potential.

Many understands

>Years
Either 0 or 1 bill market cap.

Why do you say it's guaranteed?

REQ and Coinbase are both backed by YC is what he's referring to I think.

so in all seriousness, as someone who doesn't have any REQ yet, how much should i pay to get some?

I'd easily go 2x ICO, but realistically, how high do you think I'll need to go on friday when it's added to ED?

Only you guys will be requesting is a refund.

Ah, thanks. Just got into cryptos a few weeks ago, and the request ICO was ending then. So there's no guarantee, it's just likely.

Wait maybe a day or so for price levels to settle and decide then.

It's also possible that the bigger exchange listings come through very soon after tokens unlock this friday, so you could potentially spend half on friday, and then the other half the day after.

I am really expecting this shit to blow up (beyond Kyber level even) once the big exchanges come through, whatever price you buy at on ED will probably guarantee you're in the green by a big margin once the proper exchange listings arrive.

Stop shilling, faggot. Probably thought Bancor would go 10x as well. Look where it is now.

Not likely. This is all pointless shilling. If you're looking to get in wREQ for some reason, just buy below ico price on Friday

yes bancor x10 with 150m market cap. :) just lol

Honestly I don't think it will go nuts on Friday. x2 max until it gets added to binance. Plenty of time to join our moon mission.

Yeah likely is the word.
But when it does a 1bn market cap is more than realistic - meaning x30 the ICO price

Bancs were crazy. Reminds me a lot of reqies.

thinking about flipping quickly because I expect a dump under ico level.. like it happens A LOT lately, even with promising projects.

so yeah, only selling for the big chance of getting back in cheaper

Do so. But don't start to FOMO, when it hit big exchanges. Take profit and never look back.

>comparing 150 million uncapped ICO to 30 million individually capped ICO with no burgers
>comparing shitty jewcoin with 'Smartcontract Japan' whatever the fuck that is as their only business partner to alpha chadcoin backed by Y Combinator and ING bank

yeah you're def right brah shit ICO stay away will trade below ICO price buy high sell low, standard Veeky Forums level insight