Let this shitcoin die already

Let this shitcoin die already

Other urls found in this thread:

fizzy.axa
coindesk.com/bnp-tata-tap-blockchain-for-event-announcements-platform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give me four reasons why this coin is worthy of the "shitcoin" label.

Every coin is falling you fucking piece of shit. Fucking die already scum.

this. most annoying coordinated shilling since the DGB days.

Link is holding up better than most

it losts literally 50% of the value of the highest point of yesterday

show me another good coin that lost 50%

There was a PnD 2 days ago that is unrelated to the general dip
Have you not been on this board recently?

Yeah, fuck the likes of
SWIFT
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

for shilling LINK!

>it losts literally 50% of the value of the highest point of yesterday
That was a flash peak.

The price level of LINK has been hovering between 45 and 35 cents for nearly three weeks now.

I'd give you reasons but you'd just write it off as MUH COORDINATED FUD so I'm not gonna bother. Enjoy your bags retards. There are a million and one reasons for this coin to crash and burn.

No, really. Go ahead.

If your reasons are sound I'll gladly admit it.

>some kind of decent news appears out of nowhere (the coindesk article)
>people buy
>whales see the opportunity to unload a few of their hundreds of thousands coins
>it goes down because the news was already priced in for years and was even lower than expected

It's not fucking bots or binance or manipulation.

Axa is already doing smart contracts (look at fizzy) using ethereum and they don't need chainlink, they already have oracles working fine.
fizzy.axa

BNP is out too coindesk.com/bnp-tata-tap-blockchain-for-event-announcements-platform/

Don't tell me u gonna be sucking dick for 0.1 link or 4$ in 2019 cuz u are to dumb to buy link now....

>There are a million and one reasons for this coin to crash and burn.

name 3

I have no interest in hearing you admit/naming anything. DYOR.

This literacy illustrates the calibre of the average LINK (((investor)))

"duuuuurrrrr lemme suck ur dick for 4$ mister, you can pay me 0.1 LINK good sir"

>I have no interest in hearing you admit/naming anything. DYOR.

>DYOR

i have, thats why i bought chainlink

only cockstains have no link.

Both AXA and BNP Paribas were directly involved in LINK's demo.
Whether you like it or not.

Your links are older than the news of their involvement in the demo.
They also refer to very specific small-scale projects, while Chainlink is a comprehensive oracle network.

>It's not fucking bots or binance or manipulation.
Except it most definitely is.
Go look at the order book right now. Fake sell walls popping up, being moved, and being removed all the time.
Been that way for weeks.
Not hard to influence the price this way when LINK is only on one major exchange.

>the news [coindesk article] was already priced in for years

Except the news from that article came only hours before the demo. How could it have been priced in "for years"?
The news was that the following entities would be involved in the demo:
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

This was not known AT ALL until that coindesk article.

>the news was (...) even lower than expected
NOBODY expected the demo to be involve anyone but LINK and SWIFT, perhaps using some made-up example data.

The news that those entities were also involved in the demo came entirely out of the blue.

You are a shitty liar.

Soon, there will be no chance for LINK fudders to say that it has only 2 devs. Sergey announced they are in the process of hiring more technical workers.

Slowly, the FUD is goin to die down, one shitty argument by another.

Fag deluded linkies.

All Devs have to do is to list it on another exchange...Binance is bleeding the coin.

They owe us that much.

Today is the last day of SIBOS, they better get working on it starting tomorrow.

Someone on slack mentioned this exchange manipulation issue specifically to Rory, and Rory replied that "just because we don't say anything doesn't mean we aren't working on it".
Hopeful news.

Once this hits another exchange, LINK will be free at last.

Where is the floor for link bros? I reckon sub ico prices.

Rory owns a huge amount of Link but doesn't know shit about what the team is doing.
He's literally a shill but has to be careful because he can be "fired" anytime.

Do you know how he got the spot ? He begged and harrassed Sergei all the time until he gave him the right to put the chainlink avatar and answer questions than anyone who follows the project could.

It took a few days to Walton to get on several exchanges. If they were working on it it would have happened long time ago.

>doesn't know shit about what the team is doing
Source?

He learnt like everyone else the infos from the coindesk article and then gave them to newcomers like it's private news.
He never shared anything that was not first publicly told by Sergei.
Maybe he knows some stuff but is not working with them or helping, and don't have any rights to share what he knows.

Bittrex said themselves the team didn't ask to be listed. Poloniex didn't list anything for weeks.
They have a shit volume, 9th on binance which has already a low volume for everything so exchange won't fight to get them, they have way more promising coins that are older.

Keep dreaming faggot.

>He learnt like everyone else the infos from the coindesk article and then gave them to newcomers like it's private news.
Ya, or he couldn't say anything because of the NDA.

>He never shared anything that was not first publicly told by Sergei.
That makes a lot of sense though.

we reached ICO levels, its a good buy below ico price

This is the most intense FUD I've ever seen. LINK must be HUGE.

It's on a HUGE downtrend.

All alts are. Bitcoin is tanking.