Palm Beach Confidental = NAV coin. Proof below

PBC will publish NAV Coin this friday as their recommended pic.

Here's proof.

coin is currently ranked 97-100 on CMC
its been around since 2014. 61,908,284 NAV coins circulating
was $1.55 in sept/7 now its 63c
nav coin - 39mill cap - $0.630269 (-3.30%) this morning
1500 members on telegram

Watch this video and LISTEN to what he says.

teeka-tiwari on video (players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001) said: (watch from 11.40min)

He clearly says:

~ "reminds me of ant shares" (this is when ant/neo was trading at 92c then mooned to $40+
~ "really small" (market cap of NAV is around 39mill this morning, the same as when Ant/NEO shares were trading at 92c)
~ "coming off a high level" (it was trading at 1.55 -- 2 weeks ago, then it droped to 65c
~ "not really well known" (nobody knows about their double blockchain design which has better privacy features than Monero... coin is ranked 100 on CMC!)
~ "its got incredible team" (goto navcoin.org/ and look at the bottom. Huge team!)
~ "solving a huge huge series of very important problems" (He's talking about polymorph where you can exchange 25 different coins from your wallet without using an exchange)
~ "its a very cool ide"a (NAV is completely ground breaking. All the other coins like VERGE, ZCOIN, AEON are just lame forks)
~ "the solution to the problems that they found are excellent" (Again, he's talking about the double blockchain which allows transactions to be hidden)

"We still like Monero. But we've found another privacy coin that we think could eventually unseat Monero. You'll read about it in this motnhs PBC issue."

WATCH HIS VIDEO, HE SAYS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE WORDS TO THE DOT.

VERGE, HUSH, ZCOIN, AEON. NONE OF THOSE WILL BE IN THIS FRIDAY'S REPORT. THEY ARE JUST SIMPLE FORKS FROM ZEC, MONERO, ETC.

WHEN THIS GETS PUBLISHED THIS FRIDAY, EXPECT WHALES WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PUMP THIS TO THE MOON.

Other urls found in this thread:

navcoin.org/news/a-guide-to-navtech/
navcoin.org/files/navtech-whitepaper-beta-v0.9.pdf
youtu.be/kWF2YHHRhA4?t=797)
zensystem.io/team//
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty much what I was thinking considering NAV does alot more than just being a privacy coin.

It was praised by datadash and even our in-house resident cryptobeak. Imo I would buy in NAV even if it had nothing to do with Palm Beach.

link to the cryptobeak vid?

On phone. Just google cryptobeak steamit.

Cryptobeak is mostly for fun and keeping your own inner hype going.
Datadash does a better actual analysis of tech as well as a bit of TA. Even though his personality seems a bit reddit.

>cryptobeak
remind me, how's bitdice doing these days

888 Navs in wallet, ready to mooning

already done LOL burger

So buy in at what price?

Considering Palm Beach is considered the Oracle of Delphi around biz i would buy in anytime before the leak.

Protip: Take note of that cookie cutter 50% retracement.

we at PBC found out that we have these bunch of NAV shitcoins still in our bags that we accidently fomod during it's rise. We now have to sell them so lets shill it a bit. iz all gud

strapped in with 36k NAV.

LET'S GOOOOO

the dump off wasn't too bad and it looks like it's gonna hold steady where it is... probably the last time as it's no doubt gonna moon in the next 4 days

Looking at the graph for this coin it is absolutely a pump and dump
New friends beware, this is probably a discord group using Veeky Forums to get stupid money, check the graphs, it gets skyrocketed and then drops substantially, every time, its never natural growth.

Bought quite a bit of NAV a few weeks ago, this coin has actually a good roadmap, imo a nice long term hold.

PIVX is out. Market cap already too huge at $200mill. Remember, he said "Reminds me of ant shares".

VERGE is out. its just another blockchain like the rest, in the video he clearly says "solving a huge huge series of very important problems", which NAV will do. NAV takes seconds to transfer $$, uses double blockchain so the real identity is hidden, each person who stakes becomes a decentalized node when V2 is out. V1 is still centralized, he'll prob go over the fact that V2 will make it the next best thing since sliced bread and how they are 90% done with planning it.

Then there's the anonymous dApps platform they are building on it. Monero works great with privacy, but it DOESNT HAVE a platform like ETH to run smart contracts. NAV will be the Anonymous ETH platform with super fast transaction transfers.

ZEC, ZCoin, ZenCoin. These are all blockchains like Monero. Think about it, why would he tell us to sell Monero (already one of the most secure blockchains) for something less secure such as ZEC, ZCoin,ZenCoin, VERGE, HUSH etc?) It would have to be something GROUND BREAKING, which is what NAV is offering.

Have a read of this to see why IT IS THE FUCK$N FUTURE:
navcoin.org/news/a-guide-to-navtech/

Nice write up, but this perfectly describes RLC. Doubling my position in RLC right now.

has anyone heard of palm beach before today?
reviews are horrible

They called ANS @ $0.10, OMG @ $3, and XLM at $0.01

is mooned once before this, early september when bitcoin approached $5000 for the first time, almost every single alt coin came up with bitcoin and dropped off over september and early october.

yes this was a fast run up but the growth is very natural for this coin, not sure what you're talking about dubs

DataDash sold his NEO at 17 bucks, and he thinks Litecoin is a good long term hold.

i'm holding this shit. I came to crypto to take risks. This looks like the right risk.

It's gonna be ODN screenshot this

rlc?

lol you had not heard of palm beach before today? you must be brand new user

METAVERSEMETAVERSEMETAVERSEMETAVERSEMETAVERSEMETAVERSEMETAVERSEMETAVERSEMETAVERSEMETAVERSE

>compare Nav coin existing for over 3 years with ODN

But it's not the coin they're talking about :^)

it is

Roundeyes wake up in an hour or two, this will pump

uk something we dont? :P

just did a scalp trade with my 200 nav at 30%, now i have 46 free nav. but i'm kind of regreting it now since i didnt read the news before the trade...
did i fuck up?

Seriously, look into iexec and RLC, it's partnered with Request, and will be the AWS of crypto.. it's a decentralized supercomputer that runs DAPPS and much more. **** I mean FFS Request is going to be running on it **** and soon after all DAPPS will run on RLC. Team consists of some of the greatest minds in supercomputing! Iexec is a registered company, VERSION 1 is out THIS NOVEMBER. It's under 50cents. If you do not load up on this ASAP you will off yourself in 1 week.

> Some retard who pumped NEO and OMG along with thousands of other traders recommends some shitcoin
> This is good enough for Veeky Forums to invest their money in
No wonder there are so many pink wojaks

Instead of sending NAV directly to the receiver, the wallet encrypts the receiver's
address and sends the transaction to one of the addresses provided by the
randomly selected processing server. When this server receives this transaction,
it creates a transaction of arbitrary size on the Subchain which it sends it a
randomly selected outgoing server.

This Subchain transaction has the receiver's address and the amount of NAV to
send encrypted and attached to it. When the outgoing server receives the
Subchain transaction, it decrypts the data, randomizes the transaction amounts
and sends the NAV to their intended recipient from a preloaded pool of NAV that
is waiting on the outgoing server.

After the outgoing server has sent out the randomized NAV to the intended
recipient, the incoming server will join together any NAV which has been
processed and on the next transaction cycle send it to the outgoing server to
replenish the preloaded pool of NAV for future transactions.

navcoin.org/files/navtech-whitepaper-beta-v0.9.pdf

>sends the transaction to one of the addresses provided by the randomly selected processing server
This is exploitable. Firstly, any random selection is exploitable if it is not truly random. How this random selection is made, and whether it is provably random, is not addressed. Secondly it is possible for the address selected to be hostile, right? In other words there's trust needed here to a third-party, called a 'processing server' which sounds scarily like a (centralised) 'privileged server'.

>it decrypts the data
So if it can decrypt the data, then it's a point of failure. Control those servers and any privacy disappears.

>creates a transaction of arbitrary size
but later
>send it to the outgoing server to replenish the preloaded pool of NAV
So you can still determine the transaction size once the NAV pool is replenished?

Doesn't sound very private to be honest family members.

PBC will publish ZenCash this friday as their recommended pic.

Here's proof.

coin is currently ranked 145-150 on CMC
its been around since 2016. 2,291,789 ZEN coins circulating
was $12 in sept/1 now its $7
zen coin - 15mill cap - $6.50 (-5.79%) this morning
1130 members on telegram
2500 member on slacks

Watch this video and READ the next slide.

founder INTERVIEWED by teeka-tiwari (youtu.be/kWF2YHHRhA4?t=797) (13.20min)

Coin clearly resembles:

~ "reminds me of ant shares" (this is when ant/neo was trading at 92c then mooned to $40+
~ "really small" (market cap of ZEN is around 15mill this morning, the same as when Ant/NEO shares were trading at 92c)
~ "coming off a high level" (it was trading at 280k -- 4 weeks ago, then it droped to 130k
~ "not really well known" (nobody knows about their IPFS publishing, DDOS resilience, secure messaging, masternodes, or seems to understand that zk-snarks are the only true anonymity... coin is ranked 150 on CMC!)
~ "its got incredible team" (goto zensystem.io/team// and look at the bottom. Huge team!)
~ "solving a huge huge series of very important problems" (He's talking about protection of information. Wikileaks will be using this shit)
~ "its a very cool ide"a (ZEN is completely ground breaking. All the other coins like VERGE, NAV, AEON are just lame forks)
~ "the solution to the problems that they found are excellent" (Again, he's talking about the anonymous messaging which allows real usability)

"We still like Monero. But we've found another privacy coin that we think could eventually unseat Monero. You'll read about it in this motnhs PBC issue."

WATCH ZEN VIDEOS, THEY MATCH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS POINTS TO THE DOT.

VERGE, HUSH, NAV, AEON. NONE OF THOSE WILL BE IN THIS FRIDAY'S REPORT. THEY ARE JUST SIMPLE FORKS FROM ZEC, MONERO, ETC.

WHEN THIS GETS PUBLISHED THIS FRIDAY, EXPECT WHALES WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PUMP THIS TO THE MOON.

Yeah he fucked me out of WTC too. But i do think he might be on to something with NAV

Never heard of this faggot fucking group since the stellar lumens pump. It's just one discord group throwing that name around to fuel their pump and dumps.

ROFLM. You forgot to address the part where ZENCASH is just a fork of ZCASH, with no-premine. It has absolutely no ground breaking features, which teeka keeps going on about in his video.

The fact he wants to offload XMR (which he thinks as the best privacy blockchain) for something else means he wants something MORE than a private blockchain, e.g. one that can hose anonymous Dapps with smart contracts.

To each their own, if people are dumb enough to fall for that, then so be it.

Exactly, why would anyone give up Monero for something inferior? Palm Beach knows whats under the radar and there are only 2 coins right now that can get ahead of Monero that haven't got any real attention yet.

it's ETP idiots

check the bloody history of Nav, do some due diligence on yourself ffs anons

I can name so many privacy coins that have been shilled here the past 3 years.

Most of them end up in the dumpster. This one is no different.

It happened to KURT, the price surged to 2500+ SAT and then now its barely reaching 200.

Be careful where you put your money user.

what make you think that?

you obv never read their whitepaper

This.

Listen to this guy.

Dude, shut the fuck up.

Are you a bot?

ROLFM.
Anonymous and Secure PUBLISHING. Government documents, journalism, business ledgers.
SPECTRE blockchain.
REWORK of network stack.
GOVERNANCE.
Charles Hoskinson (ETHEREUM CO-FOUNDER) as an advisor.
If people are dumb enough to fall for 1249249th Dapp with smart contracts then so be it.

I'm pretty sure these fuckers are going all in on OHM

NAV = 70% chance of being correct. There's more research to say that this is the likely bet here.

PUMP & DUMP = Yep. There was a cup & handle in like 20 minutes.

Pump & Dumps happened with Lumens FWIW.
Tons of people jumped off Lumens when it was at 550 and it stayed shallow for over a week.

lol no

I have 3k USD to spend. Should I split it between LINK for long term and NAV for p&d? please help

could go shorttherm into nav and see what the news will be on friday. but link is also nice^^

cryptobeak shilled Tierion and BitDice and both of those coins took a fat shit. He has not popped up much around here because he's caused a lot of people to lose a lot of money. Luckily I didn't listen to that British faggot thinking he was a professional because "I'm working on muh Physics PhD, so that makes me a crypto expert" cryptobeak can get fucked

This is very tempting but it's a big risk. If it turns out not to be NAV it will dump so fast that a stop loss could easily fail to execute.

On the other hand, having read about it, NAV does sound legit as fuck. I could sell my COSS for NAV, I haven't actually lost anything because I bought COSS at 11 cents, but I feel there's a good chance it could recover later this week.

Decisions.

His accent is cancer. Bitdice was a pretty good tip though. Taken over $1 million in bets this week and has not dumped at all.

Lol I held nav for months.... The devs are slow as shit. This is just another pump and dump. Be careful.

You must be thinking of a different coin cause it’s new and they have already knocked a bunch off their roadmap from looking at their site.

if you are holding bags
traction is picking up again , fwiw

Oops I see my statement is wrong...they have been around a while.

16000sats crucial

In at 15.5k sats for another round lets go

Holy fuck. Link to that sweet sweet RLC info? Can I buy it on etherdelta?

Going to $2.50 by the end of this month. That would imply around 156mill cap, relatively tiny compared to other serious projects like XMR, ZEC.

I agree that it was NAV. I was one of the ones that said that last night and bought before this last pump. Iron hands waiting for Thursday brethren. All the big investors in that group that don't have the knowledge to find coins themselves even if given hints will buy and this shit will boom by millions of dollars. That will ripple and make a bigger boom and bust cycle so get ready negros. We are going to make it.

If PBC picks NAV coin, aka Summercoin aka Summercoin 2.0 aka Navajo coin, the scam projected created from Soopy the Pajeet graphic designer behind Sherlock coin turned cryptographer, then I'll know they are a fraud and just here to pump and dump on everyone.

Don't buy NAV.
You missed the rockrt

how high can this get before 2018 realistically and how about after 2018?

He is talking about metaverse you fuckwit

whar do you mean by this?

NAV started out as a crappy Pajeet meme coin called "Summercoin" with no special function and went through like 2 or 3 coin swaps and branding changes. Back then Soopy was a freelance graphic designer and promised everyone he would create the most anonymous coin ever, well do you trust your anonymity to a graphic designer?

Its metaverse retards

metaverse is not a privacy coin. suggest you read his report.

dont know about you, but for me it looks like buy

ok. is he the only guy on the team?

so do i hold or sell right now.
Sitting on breakeven...

Hold, this is only the beginning.

God I just sold my 26 NAV

Good luck bros

might set a stop loss and go to bed haha.
Recommended set point anyone?

14990 sats imo

lol i set it a bit higher but im in bed now.
Fuck it yolo if i burn ill post a thread tomorrow for you all to laugh

You're right, but they need to to burn themselves to learn. This same coin did the same pump and dump a week ago.

I PANIC SOLD 3H AGO AT FKING 0.00014450
FML

still going. but i think 19000 might be the top for now. duno

waiting for it to dip then i'll rebuy in

yes might dip for now. just be prepared for friday ;)

Where the fuck do I buy this? Is it too late?

the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is right now

Bittrex, moon is just beginning

kek, people are actually buying this rumor
I hope you guys sell before people realize

I honestly have no idea why anyone is not literally all in on NAV right now

>>Buying after the 5th and Final elliot wave has been reached

and clearly theres no support past 2500 SATs

No sir, that's a pass

because its a shitty rumour, the report only said it would be a privacy coin, people are just buying the rumor that its NAV when it could be any other coin

thats part of the gamble

>buy at 11k
>sell at 12k
>go to sleep
>wake up and check NAV
haha just me whit my shitty luck

wow still rising

I'm pretty sure it's NAV... No privacy platform allows their devs to build anonymous distributed apps.

Based on the points you've listed, it could very well be PivX and Komodo.

Both coins fit exactly what your points detail.