Where will you be 2 years from now Veeky Forums?

Where will you be 2 years from now Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cypher.capital/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FUN_Valuation_by_Cypher_Capital_October2017.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor.

fuck doctor

Rich on Funfair + Another good one, doing an internship in Info Systems and still no gf.

Bought 8000 Swiss Francs in OMG so.. Probably poor as fuck.

Married to my beautiful Jewish wife. Being a father of at least 2 beautiful full blood askenazi Jewish boys or girls.

Comfy

You're getting rich yes but you have jewish life. So sad.

Rich or 6ft under probably

Depends on OMG and Link

I think most likely i'll be working some kind of dead end job that i'll hate with gossipy colleagues.

But i've been burnt many times being immature in jobs that I had absolutely no passion for.

I think i'm basically doomed to get a mediocre salary. But compared to most other people it's already quite good.

I'll be having sex with cute feminine boys.
Thanks jews for the opportunity.

Comfy.

Hopefully dead but probably still slaving away in joyless wagecuckery.

Same, well at least with FUN. Is the other one moving it's office to a new building due to a partnership by any chance?

How much is fun gonna be in say a year from now? May sound silly But it's literally the only coin that I wholeheartedly believe will be a huge success, went in with 5k (alot for me) last week

just invested in XLM so I better be fucking rich
And then I move to japan to marry a qt waifu

Realistically, I’ll be driving a Lamborghini, I’ll have about $200k split between Microsoft and Facebook, my inventory (ecommerce) will be worth about $500k, and I’ll be chugging along at a modest profit of about $150-200k annually while saving up to buy out a certain “contract”, for lack of a better word.

The “contract” will cost about $700k and will allow me to take over a vital aspect of a large US company in a territorially protected area. I’ll be managing 5-6 employees but I won’t have to do much work and it will produce about $200k in profit annually. I’m hoping to put up half in cash and get a bank to finance the rest of the purchase to be paid off over two years, which shouldn’t be a problem for them considering the fact that there will be verified income and assets with the purchase and this is a bank that I have a good history with.

After that, I’m done. That’s all the money I want to make. I’ll be making about $400k annually. I’m going to stop there and live my life, keep most of my money in blue chip stock setting appropriate stop loss orders along the way to avoid heavy losses in a crash, and keeping a small amount in bitcoin in case it goes on a moon mission. Not bad considering the fact that I dropped out of high school at 16 and come from a poor family.

End blogpost.

>Jewish

On the moon or broke.
There is no other way.

Not that I've heard of. The other one won't be having an ICO but has been in works for years and also had a name change (will likely blow IOTA out of the park if it turns out as hoped).

Good buy, 10-15 cents should be feasible, maybe more depending on their success. This report that's only a day old reckons that the gambling space will grow big time over the next 4 years cypher.capital/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FUN_Valuation_by_Cypher_Capital_October2017.pdf . Good luck.

Either rich, or dead

Mazzeltof, man.

Glad to know I'm not the only Ashkenazi on Veeky Forums

All the best m8.

300K Link.

So hopefully a nice Net worth.

Lambo land baaaaaaaaaaaby

homeless. i got rekt on bitmex thanks to Veeky Forums advice.
im fucked. 0.1 btc would save me. i have 0.0177 btc to do it with. in a week.