Posted seconds ago. Another exchange will be anounced this month, too

Posted seconds ago. Another exchange will be anounced this month, too.

Together with the Alibaba rumors... why are you not buying user?

Other urls found in this thread:

pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7719fx/uhmm_guys_regarding_vechain_i_think_i_found
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/76vdpc/this_article_sums_up_vechain_pretty_nicely
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/760a46/current_vechain_supply_and_marketcap
twitter.com/vechainofficial
bitse.com/
media.group.renault.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/94238/groupe-renault-microsoft-et-viseo-sassocient-pour-creer-le-premier-prototype-de-carnet-dentretien-nu1
bitcoinwiki.co/babyghost-and-vechain-fashion-on-the-blockchain/
maxkeiser.com/2017/07/chinas-largest-wine-importer-wants-to-place-wine-on-a-private-blockchain/
trustnodes.com/2016/09/06/worlds-largest-freight-company-use-blockchain-tech-asset-management
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7759s2/this_short_video_shows_how_to_use_vechain_app_to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

liqui or etherdelta? Which exchange is less shitty?

Liqui works perfect for me

It's also on HitBTC

KUCOIN BABY IVE BEEN IN SINCE 7K SATS IM GONNA BE FUCKIN RICH

Just bought a bunch

Dump WTC for VEN?

Go 50/50. WTC still has some big announcements coming still. VEN is gaining traction, has announcements coming and has pre-pump WTC growth potential.

Is this a legit coin

I've been trying to tell you fags about VEN but no one ever listens

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7719fx/uhmm_guys_regarding_vechain_i_think_i_found

Vechain is bigger than WTC. The wine industry is fucking huge in China. Once this chinese news clear up today VEN will fly through the roof

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/76vdpc/this_article_sums_up_vechain_pretty_nicely

>Together with the Alibaba rumors..
what are these rumours? people throw out the name Alibaba because they know that westerners have heard of Alibaba because it's a big company, but any alibaba integration is just a meme. it's a trick to make people think that it has big chinese potential, but Ma is too clever to really take anyone else's shitcoin, when he can, and is, going to have the right shitcoin at the right time. Ma is part of the Chinese establishment now and part of the machinations behind Chinas official coming blockchain.
any crypto which is trying to get consumers interest which uses Alibaba or tencent or any other chinese giant as a hook is a fraud. unironically WTC has a reason to exist, but a lot of chinkcoins are scams

>wine industry

The absolute state of pajeet.

> 1,000,000,000 supply
> WTC = 70,000,000

Enjoy.

>winecoin

This is false, see:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/760a46/current_vechain_supply_and_marketcap

2WINE

It's now 560M Total market cap which is 267M Circulating Cap. Those tokens have been burned.
More good news here
twitter.com/vechainofficial

they've burned half of their tokens.

Enjoy.

>cuckcoin

Bitse is the creator of vechain. Their website 404s since the China ban.

Good luck

bitse.com/

Buy

We movin' bois, get in!!

Nope. Don't ever invest in a coin that's already been shilled on Veeky Forums.

You should do your own research, there are only shills and whales here out to get gullible investors like you to phony up the dough.

>Together with the Alibaba rumors...

You serious? They have their own services in China ranging from sharebikes, taxi's to even fucking paying your taxes.

No one will be using this shitcoin, alibaba wont be investing in this shitcoin.

>he thinks it's a scam

media.group.renault.com/global/en-gb/media/pressreleases/94238/groupe-renault-microsoft-et-viseo-sassocient-pour-creer-le-premier-prototype-de-carnet-dentretien-nu1

bitcoinwiki.co/babyghost-and-vechain-fashion-on-the-blockchain/

maxkeiser.com/2017/07/chinas-largest-wine-importer-wants-to-place-wine-on-a-private-blockchain/

trustnodes.com/2016/09/06/worlds-largest-freight-company-use-blockchain-tech-asset-management

Mooning quite hard now

Bump!!

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7759s2/this_short_video_shows_how_to_use_vechain_app_to