>Sergey posts an update, good news!
>LINK crashes harder than a dropped baby

I HAVE $20,000 DOLLARS IN THIS BUT THIS SHIT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA

It’s because btc is dropping, altcoins are dropping in usd

Newfag

time to buy more.
this

>he doesnt know about link/btc

lmfao deluded linkies. i was one of you till i smelled the bacon and dumped at 41 cents

Naw. It's because of Binance, BTC dropping would have had a more obvious result. If you look at the charts and order book you can see that the price and growth is being surpressed. No amount of news or shilling will make chainlink moon. It needs to get to another exchange asap or it will die.

Hey look, a retard

where are the good news ?
SIBOS was a success ! now 5 banks are interested in going further and will maybe use our product in a few years ! what, you expected 11k ?

we're working hard !

Yeah LINK is most of my portfolio, I find it pretty amusing as well. Still sitting comfy.

Link is being manipulated because the only decent exchange is Binance (which isn't a bad exchange per se, but is notorious for this type of manipulation).

That means all it takes is a single sell wall on a single exchange to stall the price.

Go watch the order book; fake sell walls are constantly (dis)appearing and being moved around.
Been like this for weeks.

95% of Veeky Forums is hodling LINK

But you are right, good fucking memes to be made out of this thing. LMAO

Its not tinfoil when theres evidence.

>theres evidence
>proceeds to not present evidence

Nah he has a point, every coin that goes on binance this shit happens to.

I honestly think the exchange has just really aggressive margin trading bots that indirectly suppress and push the price downwards.
I ain't writing this coin off till i see how it reacts on a different exchange.

i love how this excuse suddenly came out of nowhere when sibos not resulting in "muh $1 pump" became apparent

show me some. and no, "im seeing fake walls in the order books!" doesnt count. welcome to the entire crypto market.

can you fucking read? i wasnt the one claiming there was price manipulation, brainlet

why isn't it on bittrex and other exchanges yet?

why are my bytoms not going up? You promised me /moonmission/ coin

>2 btc sell "wall"
MANIPULATIOOOOOOON !

you guys don't realise how low the volume is, anyone wanting to make a decent sized transaction will look like it's a whale when it's only a few thousands $

That feel when BTC dips.. at least my money is not in this scam coin

If a coin doesn't immediately moons its shit mentality