Dropped Chainlink, what's next?

Army of /biz,

Which one is next?

I dropped chainlink, too high of a marketcap, won't give substantial %ROI anymore. Made 220% on it, I'm content.

BUT GIVE ME NEXT TARGET NOW, PLS?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/76yoon/will_buy_req_on_0x_portal_at_0004_on_the_20th/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=RequestNetwork
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy Link.

bitcoin, GAS 50 50 hold till end of month

yw.

VEN is next yo

Its pretty much 100% confirmed swift is partnered with them.

Swift is the ones shilling link and interested in it, they are the ones chasing chainlink not the other way around.
I don't even hold any link but atleast learn how to fud properly faggot

Who this

Buddy, a friend of my father is a pretty significant stakeholder over at SWIFT. No, sorry it's not going to happen. But then again what do you know basement user?

>friend of my father is a pretty significant stakeholder over at SWIFT

I believe this 100%.

PART

Don't say I didn't warn u

And just lol @ "it's pretty much 100% confirmed", fcking retard, it's either confirmed or not and it's not. Drop dead.

QVT and DOVU

Vechain

Dedicating 20% of my stack to Vechain,

I already read about it and seems promising. Enough room for growth.

Any more recommendations anons?

Buddy, a friend of my father is a pretty significant stakeholder at INDIA. No, sorry it’s not going to happen. But then again what do you know shitting pajeet?

YCombinator pitched many many succesful projects by using successful ones to advertise others. Examples:
AirBnb, Dropbox, Twitch, Reddit.

They also are behind 2 crypto related projects.
1. Coinbase
2. Request Network
The aim for Request is to replace PayPal. For that it needs mass adoption. I wonder how YC could possibly pitch their new project to a wide audience...

ICO price 0.0002 ETH / market cap of 35m.
Etherdelta price next week 0.0002 ETH - 0.001 ETH / market cap of ~150m.
Price once it hits Coinbase in a few weeks 0.01 ETH + / market cap of 1.5bn.

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

ETP mate. It's been bouncing between .00075 and 0.009 for last couple of days threatening to smash through ATH (around 0.0097ish) and over 100k before rocketing further upwards.

that pussy is too clean for a roastie

gf

ETP 15%. Just because it has big exposure online everywhere.

ONE more ANONS. I need 1 more for 15% of my stack dedication. Rest I keep in BTC.

The fact that somebody spends their free time to make this retarded FUD pics makes me comfy af holding this.
Keep em coming guys.

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/76yoon/will_buy_req_on_0x_portal_at_0004_on_the_20th/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=RequestNetwork

Anyone who actually takes the time to make a meme like this is either being paid to do it or is a rep of a whale group creating FUD so they can all get more LINK.

That's Vitalik in drag

You just used one of your scripts in the wrong thread. Fucking kill yourselves all you shills.

YC business tactics (Harvey Weinstein is) are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC ( Harvey) doesnt fuck around with their startups (women). They (Harvey) will push (his cock) Request down the throats of the normies (actresses) in Silicon Valley (Hollywood) and they will use it like addicts. They (He) made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc (Inglourious Basterds, Lucky Number Slevin etc) mainstream and they will make Request (Paddington 2) into Venmo/PayPal 2.0 (Harry Potter 2YC business tactics (Harvey Weinstein is) are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC ( Harvey) doesnt fuck around with their startups (women). They (Harvey) will push y Number (Paddington (Paddington 2) into Venmo/PayPal 2.0 (Harry Potter 2.0).0)

GUYS THIS GUY HAS A FRIEND FROM SWIFT ITS OVER SELL SELL SELL

I still need one more recommendation? Anons?