ETP > CHAINLINK

HAHA.

DELUDED LINKS!

ETP dominating.

I have no idea how ETP is staying rock solid despite everything around them crashing. This happened last time too.

Because it's the next +100$ coin

I spent a full day researching this coin before buying in at $1.30 no way am I selling before it reaches top 20 and even then only to take some profit and hold the rest. There's a lot of smart money in this coin which is why btc value will not effect its value in fiat.

I bought this around the last time BTC dipped because this one held up. Bought around 3.50
Kinda wish I listened to Veeky Forums when that guy was spamming threads at $2

LINK below ICO price, so sad, sell before its too late

ETP has the backing of the Chinese Communist Party.

It's a good pump & dump coin. You wouldn't want to seriously use this coin long term because of communist government involvement

I have been proved one of the top 30 holder sold 400k already and will continue to sell everytime it reaches 45 cents.
Presales investor are tired of how shit they are at marketing and how slow they are at everything and their constant silence.

Any project doing smart oracles with some hype behind and a marketing team will reach 1 billion before Sergei even starts to feel he's doing something wrong.

Chainlink want results before communicating, we won't have any before q2 or q3 2018 at least.
They don't have a working product, they don't have oracle sellers, they don't have oracle buyers, they can't use anything else than ethereum, there's no roadmap.

Sergei just spent months and will spend more working with banks that won't even be required to use their token if they don't want too.

They're selling smart contracts, and propose their oracles that's it.

weak fud

Do you have any actual arguments?

I don't even have any LINK but I just hate it when people spread misinformation on Veeky Forums

Anyone scared by this FUD. Go and actually read what LINK does.

Yes it's true that it will take some time for LINK to take off (reason I don't hold any yet) but once it does it will be a genuine player in the cryptocurrency market perhaps rivaling ETH.

Sadly he is right and I will sell also at 45 cents if we even manage to get there before crashing below 30c

>Go and read what it does
No, that shit isnt doing anything. That piece of shit scam pajeet coin is dropping and dropping, no matter how many contracts it has with sony and ten billion banks. Cant you see it?

I'm guessing you aren't from /g/.

I am not here to educate you or anything so whatever. Reading the actual technicalities behind coins even if you don't intend to buy them gives you an edge though. So I recommend you start doing that.

This is too amusing. Cant you see, you are in denial?
>The coin is so good it has so much capability!!
>This will be the next big thing

Aaand... It drops like a fucking piece of fat smelly turd from my nasty yeast infected anus.
Dont you get it? Big news and hype should make the coins worth grow!

would you ask vitalik his opinion on market value ? the guy who sold eth at 7$ because it was way overvalued according to him ?
he's a /g/ genius though

I'd rather go on reddit and see people begging others not to sell. That's how you predict the crash.

>I'm guessing you aren't from /g/.

>reading technicalities from coins

Doesn't work like that with Crypto, everyone makes the decisions based on sentimental reasons.

It also doesn't help that institutional investors are getting their hands on the pie either, these fuckers drop all their coins with the slightest hint of negative news.

But at least you can buy back in at rock-bottom prices.....that is if the institutions decide to buy back in.

If you think Link is shit then ETP is total dog shit. This coin has nothing. Link has a lot of hype behind it because they have a gap in the market. ETP has absolutely nothing except hype behind it.

That's sadly how it works.
I think you really overestimate the amount of research and knowledge of the average cryptogambler.
Veeky Forums is somewhat allright, but go on reddit or other forum and you see people with 10 to 100 bitcoins that don't understand marketcap and coin circulation, don't know anything about the alt they're putting their money in and just look at the graph and logo and see people telling them to buy for x reasons that are already priced in