Next 20$ Coin

In case you ADHD-fags have forgotten about the future: it's WaltonChain.

Look at the picture and buy the book asap.

Also guess which coin Palm Beach Reports will be referring to?

It's not ChainLink, for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Next neo run. 100%.

It's already priced in

What is the token for?

separating round eyes from their btc

You realize how many news/AMAs they had and still have this month? Look at their fucking roadmap and tell me again, it's priced in, especially in this whole
"I wAnT mY fReE BtCg MoNiEs, ScReW aLtS".

WTC will explode on the snapshot.

It is NAV

Also this here.

Honestly, fuck NAV. It's already 3 yrs old, it doesnt fit the description.

WTC is, and Palm Beach will gives this a nice pump before 25th

players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001

Thats the video btw, WTC perfectly fits the description, it came from a high, when he made the video, WTC was just added on Binance. No mention of a fucking privacy coin.

PIVX is far better than NAV, btw.

I mixed sth up.
Video is 1 week old. WTC was added on Binance, when he began his research

the video above at 11:35 does seem to hint at walton more than any other coin.People have been calling it the next antshares for the past month, right when this guy said he did his research.Back then metaverse had no info out on it.Nobody said the coin in the video and the palm beach letter saying they were swapping privacy coins were rhe same coin.

the ama from slack that was yesterday hasn't been compiled yet into something legible yet by the mods. BUT to me the biggest buy sign was that that engineer dude from Walton said that tracking and PAYMENTS will be processed on the walton chain.

Walton was very promising before and I expected it to do several Xs. But the payment news just makes it a hyper intergalactic rocket.

It's Metaverse you goofballs.

oooh shit

Enough with this meme already user. Come up with something else

cant halt the walt

why do on-chain payments matter? I don’t get jt

lold

It's another huge usability of the chain ofc, duh.

70-100 dollars by year end