It's your favourite Ichimoku cloud guy here

It's your favourite Ichimoku cloud guy here.

Fellow Lumen bros, please wait and let's see what is going to happen in the next few hours. We are finding resistance on the hourly, the cloud is not too thick, we might be able to burst through it if volume comes in.

A MACD reversal would be nice to see.

Let's also wait and see whether the Tenkan Sen breaks the support on the bottom of the cloud. That would confirm a bearish movement. Chikou span is also heading towards candels, confirming that you should not be swing trading at the moment.

I do not reccomend that you trade inside the cloud, there will be turbulence. Buy orders should be placed for kumo breakout at 760.

I will be updating the thread regularly today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QM8WRRWzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meme lines

Jap guff. What a load of shit.

It's going to be sideways for a while. Red line shooting out of equilibrium (like blue line did) which is indicates a return to around 700 sats support.

I see a pair of tits on a fucking blue board

Reported

>ta on crypto
>fucking clouds ta

>Caveman don't understand fire. Fire bad.

isnt that a double top pattern?

nice

No I'm indicating the sharp spike in blue, quickly got corrected. Similarly the sharp spike in red will be corrected.

Change your settings on the cloud brother.
You are going to get false readings.

Just a quick update, we are now within the cloud and we are seeing turbulence as predicted. Tenkan Sen is moving downwards and will likely test the cloud at around 680 sats.

Let's wait and see, something will happen in the next hour or two.

Are you using a specific preset? All I did was emphasis some lines for clarity.

Crypto is a 24/7 market, you need to take that into consideration.
I have tried 20,60,120,60 which is a more conservative approach. However, you will end up getting your signals late and will miss on the action.

Nub here, but willing to learn.

How do I into Japanese candlesticks?

Where are you getting these charts?

Thanks

google

you must be new if you think that's bullish

and you're the "ichimoku guy"

lol hes just a weeb boys. move out

Cheers.

>TA on altcoins

I'm not OP, retard.

best I have found. breddy good
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QM8WRRWzE

thank you for this great analysis user, and thanks for posting it in my thread too.

Could you give me an advice on how to get more into learning to trade.
I know the basics which are ok for some small simple gains but would like to learn more....i dont just wanna get rich quick, i would like to learn a new skill in life so i have a relatively good amount of patience.
here can i learn? Could you raccomand a online video course or a book? Im willing to spend some money on it if needed....
Thank you

1000 says when?

Don't be a dumbass and parrot everything you see here. TA on crypto is easy.

What software do you use for Ichimoku analysis on alts?

pretty sure that's Trading View user.

Thanks user