GUYS?! KOREAN EXCHANGE ADDED REQ! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS?! KOREAN EXCHANGE ADDED REQ! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/gate-io/
etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a#readContract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NICE!!!!!!! JUST BOUGHT 100K!!!!

So?

FUCKKKK I did the fucking AirHead coin instead of this

How is the volume in this Exchange?

Koreans pumped QTUM to a $600m market cap. Once Koreans start trading REQ they will easily push it 10x.

250k usd for eth today. its not much but it'll allow koreans for easy req access

The volume will flow in once REQ starts trading.

> coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/gate-io/
>$2MM daily volume
deluded

WAIT TILL BITTREX DROPS THE MOTHERLOAD 10x

Yet another pump and dump shitcoin

Good idea to start trading my REQ there? cus ED goes beyond my retard comprehension.

any exchange is fine, as long as youre in and out quick. otherwise i would wait for potential listings on liqui, binance and possibly bigger exchanges.

Tried to deposit some to ED, but seems you cant deposit ther euntill trading goes live. Guess the same is for gate.io?

Steve was in the REQ slack channel and asked for an Admin, so binance is pretty much confirmed. The REQ is also ACTIVELY contacting exchanges to list REQ, unlike other teams(DNT) that don't care about exchanges.

But not on gate.io only right?

every ERC token is based on a smart contract. in this smart contract some variables are specified such as the release date for tokens. you can find the variables here:

etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a#readContract

the transferableStartTime variable (UNIX time) defines when the tokens become transferrable. for now, the tokens can only sit in your assigned whitelist wallet.

friday, we surpass the transferableStartTime date and you can transfer to any ERC20 wallet you want (i.e ED or bter)

Thanks a lot mate for the explanation.
I read somewhere that its around 9am central european time?

yes its 9 am CET

etherscan seems to be a bit buggy atm so its showing 0 for the starttime.

My question is how long the other exchanges will let gate.io and etherdelta keep all those juicy exchange fees to themselves? Jesus, Req really ia going to moon.

Binance will come in day1 too, pretty sure

So comfy with my REQ right now.