How to get a ChainLink node running

How to get a ChainLink node running

youtu.be/7JXpjUr3pfI

What is the advantage of running a node? Do I need a lot of LINK?

You are paid in link each time your API is used. No link required to have a node. Just need to have valuable data.

Valuable data? Any example of what constitutes valuable data? Thank you by the way.

Anything can be valuable but you need to have a data feed that can be used in a smart contract (weather data, stock prices, real estate listings, etc)

WHO THE FUCK CARES WHEN YOUR LINK IS FUCKING WORTHLESS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh I see. Thanks for the spoon feeding

hahahahahahah link bagholders don't even know what this shit means and they think it's good for their worthless trashcoin

but all of that data can be accessed from the same sources by any internet endpoint already

Yes, but it can't be interfaced by a smart contract without coding the API directly into the contract which creates a trust issue. Banks need a TRUSTLESS (many different sources that reach consensus), DECENTRALIZED (tamper proof) Oracle. Chainlink is the only one that exists (we know of).

The only data Veeky Forums has is stale shill meme's for link

how is it trustless and decentralized if every node is just accessing the same set of centralized sources for weather sources/stock prices/real estate listings?

List of tokens confirmed to use chainlink for their APIs

>Request
>Confido (Confirmed)

Anybody know more?

Those would be treated the same, they don't add up.

This isn't meant for someone sourcing yahoo weather by the way. It's pulling data from the very source, like weather stations themselves. In several years, all these data networks will be linked in a giant intricate network through these nodes, through chainlink infrastructure. Think of it as transferring all data into blockchain language.

So basically this is going to be fucking huge and if you don't hold at least a portion of your portfolio in LINK you are a retard.

And still I don't fucking get how you can manage to not have ANY FUCKING GAINS ON YOUR SHITTY TOKENS when you have FUCKING SWIFT ON BOARD, doing a FUCKING DEMO AT SIBOS, and FUCKING HAVE SEVERAL BANKS in your implementation partnered with you.

How the fuck is that even possible that the value fucking DECREASES?? Yeah, because of the fucking retarded handling of exchanges and lack of communication. Even my fucking 5yo nephew would do a better job at communicating.

Muh need to work, don't have any time for updates. Fuck off.

What are NDAs?

Then I'll just hack the weather station or satellite, lol. ORACLES ARE COMPLETELY USELESSSS.

SUPERCOMPUTES IN EACH CITY

maybe because

drumroll

there's 1 billion coins owned mostly by the developer and he's dumping on you fucking morons

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Or maybe you'll shit your pants when you realize only a tiny % of all LINK has even SEEN an exchange.

Most people with LINK are holding. Including the whales who've been pushing the price down and buying up more.

Why is Veeky Forums so retarded?

>hack supercomputer with my 2 supercomputers
>bank is fucking owned

it's so fucking easy to rape these banks, no matter the security they implement...unbelievable.

user some news site was running a mining script in their site and they didnt even knew it was there, didnt you read about it?

yes, but what is your point?