This coin can literally do nothing but drop

This coin can literally do nothing but drop.

Worst mistake of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wY6insZjCfU
mobile.twitter.com/Cryptopajeet/status/920723242360246272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Veeky Forums always filled with people who buy AT ATH AND SELL LOW AGAIN?
I bought the coin for 17 cents and made a fuckton of dosh i cont complain.

Never chase thy hype dude PREDICT IT

I bought at 0.22 and now its back at that level again

Couldve sold at 0.30 but expected peak of 0.40 after Microsoft Gates announcement but that somehow dropped the price.

Crypto is retarded a.f

ATH was ~23k sats

idiot

Yep heard about the news before the conference, thought it would go up to at least $.50 by tomorrow but that doesnt look likely anymore. Ended up losing about $4k. Decided to short XRP on Poloniex after getting fed up with losing and made back a few hundred at least.

Buy high, sell low

Never change, Veeky Forums

Don't chase dips to sell, I mean why would anyone sell now, it is just stupid. Smart people sell at high not at double bottom

Link for todays stream? ive heard that Bill Gates Foundation is coming to the airport hangar garage piece of shit SWELL. i need it to go over 25 cents to even break even

youtube.com/watch?v=wY6insZjCfU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING CRIPPLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

exactly this, JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

You guys know that the CEO of ripple was arrested, right?

good, I hope he dies of anal bleeding after Tyrone and Jamal are done with him

I still believe in Ripple/XRP but man.... what a fucking letdown this conference was.

that's what you get for getting in a whale play.

>TFW deluded ripplets argued with you saying this coin will x2 in a matter of 2 days with 38 billion of it in circulation

This fucking coin was the first I sold at a hefty loss, never looking back at this shit.

Yeah I thought it would be this big thing but it was literally just a few people packed into a warehouse lol

Still bigger than ChainLink's spot at SIBOS. Now that was even more disappointing. Wish they at least recorded it or something.

Thanks dog i sold that godshit at 25 cents.

it was a decent play, bought at $0.14 wayyyyyy back in July and sold at $0.27. Grandma gains but whatever.

THISS

I slept on ripple.

30 years ago people would kill for a stock with that profit.

You need more faith in the ripple goddess.

supply is an arbitrary number you autistic faggot

Brad Garlinghouse made a good point during the Q & A that didn't really click with me until now.

Ripple is working with some of the most heavily regulated institutions on the planet. I'm sure their up to their asses in NDA's and other confidentiality agreements. Because of that, they can't just arbitrarily announce "partnerships" until the partner gives the ok. I mean shit, had you ever even heard of Caullix (sp?) until that announcement was made?

I suspect this is what we will deal with going forward in the near term. Big partner announcements with little to no warning, leading to FOMOs and selloffs.

yeah 30 years ago HAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah don't get me wrong, I'm buying back in when this thing is back at $0.15 or whatever. This is a very long hold though.

In other news, sell pressure is waning.

read the white paper, website and blog. xrp is worthless. don't listen to shills

I've been in since .03 so I'm still well in the green, but I dumped ARK and bought more XRP @ $.242 on Sunday in anticipation of better gains over SWELL.

ARK would have performed much better unfortunately.

people dont be stupid and sell.
it will be up at normal level at a week. and 1 dollar at 2018. dont be stupid.

IN THE MEANTIME THIS FUCKING SHIT WONT STOP FALLING

Buying high selling low and blaming the coin is like shooting your own leg and blaming the gun.

kek bet you where one of the people who said it was going to be .5 post conference
stay cucked

mobile.twitter.com/Cryptopajeet/status/920723242360246272
Let's see how quickly Twitter removes my tweet

nah actually got in because t was falling like 10% yesterday hoping to get a 10% bounce today.
stupid of me. The other shitcoins like ark or neo do so.
xrp is retarded as fuck. goes on circles.
it's down when everything else is up and at an unrealted time it moons for 15-15%. it's independent as shit.

>not understanding the difference between the ripple CEO and an exchange owner

65%+ of XRP is traded in FIAT so the crypto markets have less impact on it than you would think.

>buying ripple
>the mark of the newfag

>not buying right now and making an easy 30%
it's like you hate money

Fuck, I bought near ATH and am now stuck with these bags.

Ripple has no cap. There is literally no reason for it to ever rise to a new ATH. There's no upcoming news to give it a bump, it's only going to continue to slide. If Bill fucking Gates couldn't bump this shit up to .40 cents, then nothing will.

Get out while you can.

I cut my bags loose at 4200. Lost nearly 10% of my BTC equivalent. Don't let it drag you down even farther.

shorting cripple is the only way to profit. it's the most shorted "crypto" on the markets. if you think cripple will rise again, the jews will crash it every time. every time.

Am new as fuck. Wanted to give Ripple a chance and shoot some cash in it, though I don't think I should do anymore since I read this By the way, what's fiat? Another currency?

Ignore him. It's the same FUD ripple haters have been shilling for years and they've been proven wrong again and again and again.

A dip like this is a perfect entry point.

So what will be ripple worth in 3 years in your opinion?

to hold this shitcoin for years or what? aint nobody want that, we want to earn money and dont sit on a stupid currency for years.. ripple is not BTC 2.0 and will never be

there are coins out there that will make you money in the near future and not in 2-3 years

get the fuck out of this shitcoin, this industry/cryptocurrency hype won't last forever..

to hold onto Ripple is like waiting till marriage to bang a fat chick, its not worth it

don't listen to the cultists, uGei

I sold at around 27 cents. think I bought in at around 19. Dumped the profits into XLM. Hope it was worth it.

What should I think of ripple? Some say it's shit, some say it isn't.

All i can think of is buying some ripples in hopes of returning to the ripple prices only to see that it rocketed like BTC. All I want is sitting on a bunch of XRP in hopes of getting rich

Topkek

fiat is real money

dump ripple and move on