Time to panic?

Post losses

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I don't know man I've been through this before...
Just don't sell at a loss and you'll be fine.

1.15mm sell order on Link/ETH pair. Price must be being suppressed.

I’m down about $600 on bitcoin but I’m not worried. Those in the know will buy the dip and it will come back. $10k btc in the next year.

AAAAAAAH MOOMMMY I NEEED MY MOOOMMMY AAAAAAAAH LINK IS CRAAAAASHING SELL SELL SELL AAAAH MOMMY HELP MOOOOMMMY HEEEEEEELP

getting JUSTed here

All things considered, it's not so bad right?

I can't retire yet so these daily swings pretty much dictate how many years I need to work.

I aged 700 years past 2 months.

Sorry forgot pic

pretty good stack.

or maybe you dumb motherfuckers are getting dumped on by the developer's 600+ million coins stash hmmmm

the eurofag system is fucking confusing.
is that 47 thousand six hundred and fifty eight euros? pls respond i am dumb americunt

theres just too large of a coin supply in LINK to justify big moves now that hype has died down. it does seem overvalued at $150mil so it makes sense that's going down. why this surprises others is beyond my comprehension.

Yes. Nothing confusing about it.

>managing to lose money when BTC is still north of 5000 (five thousand) US dollars

wow, so this...........is the power.............of altcoins

Someone top this.

Remember Veeky Forums bros, as bad as things get, remember this.

I’ve lost around $10k in the last few days thanks to LINK and ETH

i deleted blockfilio

Ignorance is bliss.

This hurts so fucking much. L-Link will recover, r-right?

Bong here, and it's fucking stupid. The dot should represent the end of the whole numbers, like a sentence is ended by a dot. The comma should break up the whole numbers to aid easy understanding, like in a sentence. Using them the other way round is retarded, like how Americans write the date as month/day/year (yeah, you ain't getting away scott free either, burgers).
It seems we're the only ones who can get shit right.

get off my American board with my American website with my American internet

I hurt myself today.

Yes it is

i was agreeing with you until you said writing the date as mo/day/yr is confusing. i thought you britcucks did that too.

tell me, how could 18/10/2017 look clearer than the way we do it:

10/18/2017...this is so elegant, it just tells you exactly what you need to know. the day is comfy and snug in the middle of the month and year.

18/10/2017 looks like absolute shit, even though it goes in the ascending order of day-month-year it just looks retarded.

also the 24 hr time format is ridiculous. who the fuck refers to it as 19 o'clock. doesn't make any sense at all.

enjoy your Sharia Law. we also have no-go zones but they're just basically ghettos filled with n igs and spics. mussies soon.

time and date, and bitcoin/fiat losses are the least of our worries right now. shit's about to hit the proverbial fan in late 2017-2018.

Hodl, my friend. Never let go.

Not that guy, but what about when it's 10/10/2017

Obv not confusing if it's the only system there is, but in my country we do day/month/year

also metric system is superior

+3k you cucks

Up $35.

Master investor.

I'm getting fucked by BAT and OMG. I'm mostly just numb now but they were supposed to soar. I've been holding for 4 months, this market is jst stupid

>10/18/2017...this is so elegant, it just tells you exactly what you need to know. the day is comfy and snug in the middle of the month and year.
>18/10/2017 looks like absolute shit, even though it goes in the ascending order of day-month-year it just looks retarded.
>also the 24 hr time format is ridiculous. who the fuck refers to it as 19 o'clock. doesn't make any sense at all.
You're just used to it, it's not objectively better.
>enjoy your Sharia Law. we also have no-go zones but they're just basically ghettos filled with n igs and spics. mussies soon.
>time and date, and bitcoin/fiat losses are the least of our worries right now. shit's about to hit the proverbial fan in late 2017-2018.
Go back to /pol/.

You're a fucking American retard if you can't get your head around the logic of writing the date from smallest to largest unit. You're not as bad as the slopes who start with the fucking year but pretty moronic all the same.

>fluid ounces

Down ~9%, I'll manage.