LINK is mooning

The only reason ETH pumped so hard is PROOF OF STAKE. That's what drove institutions to invest, they wanted cheap ETH to stake once Casper hits. The same thing happened with OMG, Dash, etc. LINK's service is valuable, but the market cap will only reflect the volume of data queries. There is no reason for institutions to stack shit-tonnes of LINK. In fact banks wont need any LINK on Ethereum because they will be using Hyperledger, and 1/3 of the ICO funds are going towards nodes, so they won't have to buy much on the market. An announcement would certainly pump LINK, but this is NOT the next ETH or even OMG. Reality is hard to swallow, I know, but there won't be institutions pumping millions into LINK. There is simply no reason to own that much.

>$.33

I bet the fudders who said it would drop to $.25 were right.

oh god, the retard himself attacking again

Get off my board, boomer.

ITS FUCKING OVER HOLY SHIT IM FUCKING RUINED, LUMENS FUCKED ME AND NOW LINK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If you can’t come up with any sensible counter argument then you’re the retards.

You can’t even make your own argument. You resort to copy pasting from some other retard.

Not even gonna look.

Again. If you can’t come up with any sensible counter argument then you’re the retard. Can you read?

litterally nothing
enjoy your toilet coin

If you can’t defend your precious little token and actually provide an argument for an economic incentive to hoard it you deserve to be poor so fuck off

>an argument for an economic incentive to hoard
Nodes that hold more LINK get prioritized over others

AHHHHHHHHH IT'S GOING SO LOW

WE'RE GONNA FALL BELOW 6K AND $0.30

This would basically mean some oracles would have more “truth” than others. Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of a decentralized network?

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
Read it, or not, whatever.

Sell your LINK and buy OMG. Then wait...

there isn’t any proof of this model in the white paper. Only the sentence “by creating appropriate financial stakes and assuming economically rational players with limited financial incentives for cheating, such oracles provide a high assurance of correct crowd-sourced answers. This approach is decentralized and flexible.”

The incentive model isn’t detailed here. It’s only implying “we’ll figure it out.” You cucks need to stop assuming knowledge and actually think for yourselves.

Did YOU read the white paper? Show me where it mentions this.

>The incentive model isn’t detailed here.
Node operators get paid in LINK ya dingus

Buy both

My point is nobody has a reason to hoard LINK. There’s already hundreds of millions of tokens already going to node operators. So tell me who’s going to buy this token besides dumb fucks like you?

350 million to node operators. 350 million to development. Who’s going to buy this on exchanges?

the hundreds of millions is payment to nodes, it's not handed out for free. the node operators will have to buy link first to run a node

>My point is nobody has a reason to hoard LINK
Nodes that hold more LINK get prioritized over others. Also, kill yourself faggot.

ETH doesn't have proof of stake yet, retard.

Can you elaborate on this? I would like to know more

So far no one has refuted this point. I am waiting.

I’ll give you .4 eth if you can cite this statement in the white paper but you wont find it. Stupid fuck

>That's what drove institutions to invest, they wanted cheap ETH to stake once Casper hits.

Learn how to read brainlet

>Can you elaborate on this? I would like to know more

>So far no one has refuted this point. I am waiting.

>I’ll give you .4 eth if you can cite this statement in the white paper but you wont find it. Stupid fuck
Find it yourself. Prove you're not a dumb nigger by reading.

You’ve clearly proven yourself incapable of providing an argument. I’m trying to understand a reason for this tokens price to rise yet you can come up with nothing. Your life is a waste of space and resources. Go mop a floor at McDonalds

The absolute state of LINK shills.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>you can come up with nothing
I linked you the FUCKING WHITEPAPER you FUCKING NIGGER. Why don't you want to read it? Is it because you can't understand it or is it because it's callled the WHITE paper and not the BLACK paper. Do you feel oppressed? Haven't you got a liquor store to rob?

Stay in your cage and be quiet.

Can anyone PLEASE refute my points if there are any? Open to actual discussion here, I really want to figure out the answers to them if there are any.

Nobody help this useless nog, he would rather trust a bunch of anonymous trolls and shitposters to spoonfeed him instead of getting all the answers to his questions straight from the horses mouth.

lmao

What is your question exactly man?

to the moon and beyond fellow linkies

so this means its time to get out right?

Rory has said they do get prioritized

I’m basically looking for reasons for the token price to have a big rise like eth. People have mentioned some sort of ranking based on hoarding tokens but I don’t get how exactly this will work in terms of keeping everything decentralized/fair among the network. Whitepaper doesn’t go into enough detail on this. I’m also a bit confused as to where the demand to buy from exchanges will come from when 350 mil will go to operators, even though an user said here they still have to buy link (?)

Is there any doc going into further detail on this? Whitepaper is too vague

said a week ago by rory in slack

>I’m basically looking for reasons for the token price to have a big rise like eth.
Node operators will be compensated in LINK, the more people use the service the more they will need to have LINK to pay for it. I have not heard about the slack thing but it only makes sense that if banks for example are planning to use chainlink to accumulate as much LINK as possible now that its cheap.

>6.5k sats
>mooning