Is your Bittrex account disabled?

Is your Bittrex account disabled?

strawpoll.me/14176452

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14176452
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please send this link to everyone there we need to see how many people got their accounts frozen

strawpoll.me/14176452

105 votes so far

mine was, i also just realized i can withdraw but not trade, so i have to download like 6 different fucking shitcoin wallets

does safex even have a working wallet yet, why couldnt I have just kept everything off exchanges in ark and ltc, fucking jews

Please send this link to everyone so we can know how many users are exactly disabled on this shitty exchange

bump

>90% disabled
>Accurate percentage of pajeets on Veeky Forums

check out richi lai's twitter. under his tweets there are hundreds of european guys with disabled accounts.

Fuck all you guys having problems with bittrex is scaring me. My accounts fine but kind of nervous. What's another decent exchange? Used polo and it's trash, not enough coins for me.

binance
coss
kucoin

im not gonna put my coins in any exchange ever again fuck this shit

HitBTC is pretty good

Burgerman still trading here

oh boy u guys are missing out on navcoin!

can you withdraw?

yeah but i'm not verified.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH MY LINKK

How the fuck can you withdraw if you're not verified.

When i log in it demands i give them all my information before i can withdraw anything. i havent tried taking anything out though.

you're the same pajeet making bittrex FUD threads over and over. it's pretty clear to everyone that you an underpaid street shitter who's shilling for some bittrex main competitor (my guess is binance). fuck off

Yes. And cant upload documents. they dont answer tickets.

>pajeet is the new jew

go back to /pol/ retarded faggot

same

Veeky Forums is the uber-capitalist branch of /pol/, you retarded piece of shit. kys

go back to /pol/ and post in cuck threads this is not the board for you get lost fag

if they change the rules suddenly you should instantly report them to sec. the document upload has nothing to do with safety it's a clear fraud attempt and they will face bunch of charges soon

how can i sue them? they blocked over 200k of my money for 6 days now.

ok, instead of pajeet ill just call you a complete retard, would that fit you better?

I don't need to verify on withdraws less than 3 btc. Are you saying you can't withdraw at all no matter the amount?

you must first report them for fraud attempt, there are reports piling now and investigation starting. then contact a lawyers who have handled crypto scams earlier

> this is not the board for you
t. newfag who's not aware that pajeets really do shill their own shitcoins on Veeky Forums.
how new are you? again, kys pile of crap

much better than /pol/ shitposter SPASIBA

Not op but got my account disabled as well i can post proof if u want. I still think bittrex is the best exchange tho if they unfreeze me soon enough. Also check bittrex rheir twitter, it is legit

duh, it's a biased sample
obviously the people who got banned are going to come in droves

just go on twitter its exploding

#bittrexexchange
#bittrex

also checkout bittrex volume its dropping like a hot potato everyone is trying to withdraw from that piece of shit

Checked. But I now Lost ALL MY LINKS .

wtf I've NEVER had any troubles with Bittrex.
Even when bitcoin cash came and half the people supposedly didn't have access to the site.

Not disabled but I only have 27 satoshis worth of Bitcoin there. Also basic account with 3btc limit

I tried to do enhanced verification and got an error. It's been like this for days, what do I do?

looks like they banned all iranian accounts lol

2nd tier exchange shills always do this shit and everytime the most they can come up with is "look at twitter" and i really hope you do look at twitter, and not just what they write, click on their account look at their activity

do you honestly trust an exchange which does such a thing regardless of victims? even poloniex posted a warning before doing stupid shit like that. god damn it even bitfinex posted a note for US citizens to withdraw their funds.

posting from two devices doesnt really help your case bittrex shill

lol, is that all you can muster retard? just saying that im posting from different ips?

Did you contact support? I emailed them and they still haven't replied.

Lmao found the pajeet, I have a bunch of pajeets in my class why the fuck do all of yall smell so bad

Ok buddy. Pic related. Americans are the OG pajeets.

lmao so you really are a fucking pajeet. now i get why you're so butthurt. the memes write themselves

>american
>calling anyone a pajeet

i see

Nope

mt gox all over again

sry just putting this here UVULJeVssZAUjatAZLHKDkUgBkx8m3RXaz

No. I'm not a third-world scammer.

Ok /pol/tard. But your hands are already shaking.

bump