XLM (STELLAR) WHALES

Requesting Whales support. We need heavy coins here.

We are loosing, but with you, we will conquer the market.

Everyone, post "WHALES TO THE RESCUE" ITT

WHALES TO THE RESCUE

Fuck no nigga let it fucking dip so I can buy cheap! This coin isn't done, there are more conferences soon including ASIA! Wait for the Asian zerg rush bro!

That will change nothing, I bet they got news from US in the age if the internet.

Whale here, will go if others show their support. Looking to make an easy 100k today

faggot lmao

IBM is pure faggotry. People were not impressed. XLM need to partner with Kim Jong Un

nice thread 10/10

W-WHALES TO THE R-RESCUE

So this is how far you've dropped lumies? Pitiful... hohoho

WHALES TO THE RESCUE

I don't think there's any need for this thread. If the price follows the pattern it has for the last 2.5 days it'll rise a little over the next 2 or 3 hours to about 830 sats.

A moon would be nice but I doubt that's going to happen until / unless more news comes out, or if tomorrow's conference is impressive to the right people.

Nevertheless...

WHALES TO THE RESCUE

GO T0 800 SATOSHIS ONE MORE TIME FOR DADDY LUMIE, PLEASE JUST ONE MORE TIME FOR DADDY! DADDY LOVES YOU LUMIE DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT, MUCH MORE THAN YOUR RETARDED BROTHER WITH ASPERGERS, CHAINLINK

COME ON BABY JUST ONE LITTLE POP FOR DADDY PLEASE

Yes, Whales, please join.

get in here guppybro

WHALES TO THE RESCUE
WHALES TO THE RESCUE
WHALES TO THE RESCUE

WHALES TO THE RESCUE
WHALES TO THE RESCUE
WHALES TO THE RESCUEWHALES TO THE RESCUE
WHALES TO THE RESCUE
WHALES TO THE RESCUE
WHALES TO THE RESCUE
WHALES TO THE RESCUE
WHALES TO THE RESCUE

The wales got a wall on 700.

Who will save us?

WHALEEEES, I SUMMON ALL OF YOU

Friend, stay here, call your whale-friends also!

KEEP PUMPING THIS SO WHALES CAN SEE

WHALES TO THE RESCUE

WHALES TO THE RESCUE

WHALES whales WHALES whales WHALES whales

Why do we keep on ~700, while ~800 awaits!

Glory to the WALES

Whales ahs forsaken us. WHY

They want our stops!

WHALES TO THE RESCUE

WE FUCKING MADE 100% IN THE LAST FUCKING DAYS S T F U AND LET IT REST FOR A BIT AND GIVE IT ITS NORMAL GROWTH YOU FUCKING GREEDY JEW FAGGOTS LEARN TO BE PATIENT FOR ONCE

why no 1005%

HOLY FUCK SELL NOW! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLOOD ON ALL THE CHARTS EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I bet most whales bet against the current trend and hype.
Almost to say fuck you to the masses.

fuck me in the face

Whale here!
We are not friends. And as long as you keep trying to complete on my turf, you will always be on the listing side. You can suck on my whale dick bitch!

>mfw i shorted
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

750 sats when?

short this cock down your throat faggot

Ladies, we're all forgetting one very, very important factor: IB-FUCKING-M. Calm down

WHAKES TO DA RESCUE

Proof you're not just LARPing?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sayonara, XLM chan

ITS FUCKING OVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE