Fuck you LINK fudder pricks

do your fucking research - chainlink is backed by Venture Capital firm Underscore, and they don't just get in into any shitcoin! I warn you user if you believe this huge scale of jew spamming you to sell just say FUCK YOU.

our time will come

Check these links out: blog.underscore.vc/beyond-the-chain-why-we-invested-in-smartcontract-3a984b912ba9

underscore.vc/wp-content/uploads/2017-09-20-Underscore-VC-Smart-Contract-Token-Sale-1-1.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/iron_hands/
/faith_unshaken/

The wojacks of the people who fell for the bullshit FUD are going to be fantastic.

hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/

How about this u cucks

I'm not fucking selling

i wont regret seeing you die broke when you miss the train and you're curled up under your computer into a bowl wishing you got in.

MOOOOMMMY MOOOOMMY HEEEEELP

you seem panic OP, just hold, whale group still need time to unload the rest of their load.

CHAINLINK:
>1 billion coins
>350 million in circulation
>550 million owned by developer ready to dump
>raised over 100 million dollars for "development", has no developers
>no blockchain
>no company
>no github
>fake SWIFT "partnership"
>50 cents a coin

BITBEAN:
>2 billion coins
>2 billion in circulation
>less than 100 million owned by developer, never dumps
>open source
>real secure blockchain, never has a single issue
>has a team of developers incentivized with the beancore program
>has actual merchants, a community, and a reason to exist
>50 sat

pulled back 50% of my binance link stack to rest on mew and it actually feels more comfy now

i agree i am panicky because the people are giving BAD signals to the community. We need to calm the fuck down and don't sell shit! let the weak hands drop 1 by 1.

I think you misunderstood that

This is actually something that really helps to disconnect you from the swings. Ever since I did that, I don't want to sell for a loss because it takes more effort than hitting the sell order button

i agree, i apologize user! sorry!

>moving my bags to a place it's hard to dump them from makes it easier to stomach a total loss

yeah, im wallet is the way to go. temptation is too easy to fall for when tokens are left on exchanges.

Same here, pulled the last 1/3rd of my stack from binance to keep it nice and cozy

Market is irrational, driven only by memes. ChainLink has all these great connections and support, but because it didn't live up to the meme of all 11k banks instantly using chainlink, people give up on it. Now it has the same market cap as dogecoin, the coin with a dog on it.

the strongest fomo is the fomo of selling and missingout on a moon. these deluded bagholders are a prime example.

they think everything negative is fud, its crazy.

i had 18k link i bought on ed after missing the presale. dumped them at 40 after my link blackpill.

i kept 1k in mew for shits

the news is really trash, and the coin is going nowhere soon.

the better buy is back into neo again, the sideshow is over kids and china will pull the veil off of the cryptomarket.

most of these fudders now actually beleive thecoinisshit and want to prevent you from being dgb 2.0.

at this point even if it went to bittrex nothingwould happen. theres no hyype anymore kids.

its a single middleware that processes oracles that sold out to banks, our enemy.

i could go on with more negative things like how all the nodes are already payed for, 35 percent of cap is for node operators, we paid for that.

this isnt eth 2.0 kids.

eth is the basis and infrastructure of the blockchain landscape. link is a toek that incentivises good oracle data. its really not a big deal.

sorry, wake up.

the plebbit spacing is strong with this one

chainLINK...

>using "is strong in this one" unironically

fag detected

Don't listen to the gleeful nolinkers. Buy more, laugh later.

>using _____ detected unironically
Spazoid spotted

Once we finally hit $10, all the biz bros will get their lambos and you can get a whip from the used car dealership in the ghetto.

Aww little baby can’t take the memes and bantz? Baby gonna cry? Baby gonna pee pee poo poo butt poop? Pee pee poo poo coin!!! Poopie hehe! ChainStink haha

Can't wait! Will only take TWO FUCKING YEARS

300k link reporting. See ya at the moon bitches.

:O :D :D :O
I want to come visit you!!!!

Two years to make $1.5mil sounds alright.

600K link reporting in... almost done accumulating.
>year 2019
>park my lambo infront of the city hall, because mayor needs advice
>filthy noLINK walk up to me
>"Duuuuurr can I suck yo d1ck for 0.1 LINK mister, only 0.1 LINK sir, it's only 4$... lemme suck it sir"

>using spazoid spotted unironically

+1 whatever you say

stuck in hell,
FUD is worse these hours - make or break on descending triangle, those who've already sold are obviously getting nervous.
If you don't drop your bags we're prolly going to break the downtrend

>still replying
Kill yourself

We would need some big buys to beat this fucking chink bot. Hopefully Trump nukes China

>tfw you trust binance with your LINK and FUN

kys+1

>WHALES
>ARE
>NOT
>SELLING

Sorry to break it to ya sweetie, nobody's buying either

I'm aware of that honey. New exchange combined with better comms is going to increase demand rapidly

St. George killed the dragon, OP.

I'm buying,

no new exchanges planned

stay deluded

Exactly