>1 billion coins
>350 million in circulation
>550 million owned by developer ready to dump
>raised over 100 million dollars for "development", has no developers
>no blockchain
>no company
>no github
>fake SWIFT "partnership"
>the only people who know about LINK are the same bagholders on Veeky Forums who shill it
>the only people who are even remotely in profit are presale bonus ICO joiners
>nobody who will ever buy LINK on the open market will profit because of this distribution and lack of development and fake partnerships
>50 cents a coin

BITBEAN:
>2 billion coins
>2 billion in circulation
>less than 100 million owned by developer, never dumps
>open source
>real secure blockchain, never has a single issue
>has a team of developers incentivized with the beancore program
>has actual merchants, a community, and a reason to exist
>50 sat

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/6a8956ba7c85fdf2dc18311e0ae917d19eb0c9c3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, you won't get my links pajeet

Okay sell them for 100 sat in a week.

Another boring LINK thread, try harder to impress these 14yolds here

pajeet fudding again to increase his stack to 30 links

you pajeet cuck fuck right off bitch

Thanks for proving that LINK shills are paid for pajeets.

Not an argument. enjoy the developer dumping some of his 500+ million coins on you sweetie.

proof

If I wanted to lose 30x.0006 bitcoin I would buy 30 link.

Enjoy those magic beans OP
Wanker

Enjoy that 1 billion coin having coin with no blockchain or developer entirely owned by 1 guy who's never programmed a thing in his life.

i will enjoy banks and companies buying up LINK tokens when they are on mainstream exchanges. enjoy being broke you troll

Nice delusion. LINK token has nothing to do with the technology you claim LINK is adding to the banks. So, tell me, bagholder, what value will LINK provide to you, the early adopter? It's stated many times the token is not connected to the technology, even by bagholders like yourself. So you're saying the token is the product? If so, then why has there been only 1 person actively developing it and sending commits? Why was the last commit 5 months ago?

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/commit/6a8956ba7c85fdf2dc18311e0ae917d19eb0c9c3

100 million dollars of funding went into this.

This cunt has a lot of beans by he looks

Missed the cl train

Haha

fucking bitbean. enjoy your magic bean you delusional crack addict pajeet wagecuck mother fucker

I didn't miss -40% so far, no.

Not an argument LINK bagholder.

It's ok sweetie
Sent you some knee pads
You'll need them

not an argument? BIT BEAN??? BIT FUCKING BEAN??? ENJOY HEINZ PACKED PUMP AND DUMP BITBEANS YOU GREEDY KUK

I-If i put enough meme terms in one sentence Veeky Forums will like me right mommy?

Also, notice how LINK fiver shills use the word pajeet nearly in every post. It's almost as if they're trying to pretend they're not paid-for shills from india.

Notice how they can't even engage in the questions I've presented.

I'll post it again so you can not reply and show how obvious your scam is:
Nice delusion. LINK token has nothing to do with the technology you claim LINK is adding to the banks. So, tell me, bagholder, what value will LINK provide to you, the early adopter? It's stated many times the token is not connected to the technology, even by bagholders like yourself. So you're saying the token is the product? If so, then why has there been only 1 person actively developing it and sending commits? Why was the last commit 5 months ago?

100 million dollars of funding went into this.

BITSPAGHETTI
>2 billion PASTAS
>2 billion CANS
>less than 100 million owned by HEINZ
>open Sause tomato
>real secure Pull tab
>gives you the shits
>good for breakfast

node operators will need to have a lot of LINK to be a trusted source... anyway, you dont deserve to know this because you simply have more faith in some bean, rather than listen to evidence of VC fundings, bank parnetships, great advisors and so on. you just keep smoking some crack user, enjoy

oh wow so LINK is the actual product they're selling? so why is there only one person sending code to the github and why did it stop suddenly in june sweetie, right after the ICO?

i bet you're one of them developers who didnt invest in etherium at $1 because you are scared. pussy bitch nigga buy some bitbean and straight after take your belt off and hang yourself

Because all the top dogs give their code away? Bitbean it where you shall stay recieving golden showers all day

Not an answer. Thanks for playing

>100 million dollars raised for devleopment
>has no developers
>all the coins are owned by the 1 developer who has never programmed anything in his life
>mention this and pajeets shit their pants and spam the catalog more

you are blind and stuck in the matrix, i hope you stay there. see you faggot

Nigga I ain't playing
But I can tell by your keyboard warrior skill level that the only thing you can bang is the space bar.

I get the feeling some Linkies are in way deeper than they should be and are gambling with money they can't afford to lose.

It explains the aggressive tone most of them take when confronted.

we're sick of fudders like you, ya aint having my link you scrub