Accumulate

Accumulate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-EmsvOY8IEK74-9n_5n9XbqF10IbVwyIJKs4_q7phCE/edit#gid=1139397535
classicdelegate.biz/faucet.
privatedelegate.biz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm trying, only have 2000, I need more

got 1000. I am a fucking deluded arky

Tyrone on ARK
youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

Give up, arkies

Done "accumulating" this coin, thanks for the profits, leaving $1k USD in Ark to ride. I'm buying into KuCoin, maybe COSS for more passive gains

>20 days till big announcement
>core Update soon
>mobile wallet soon
>going to be listed on the biggest Korean exchange

All-in now or Kys in 2 weeks

sub ico levels? damn, I need me 100k of this

There's a huge buy wall at 50500 SATs.

All walls lifted let's go arkies.

The wall keeps creeping up.

just got back from buying my 5000th ARK.

three words: hella f*cking epic

kek now make one with a pregnancy test plz

;)

Deluded.

Mobile wallet 90% completed!
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-EmsvOY8IEK74-9n_5n9XbqF10IbVwyIJKs4_q7phCE/edit#gid=1139397535

man buyers are hawks, they detect changes to the road map instantly and start buying

No

ascending wedge is a bearish signal bro

Which exchange are you guys (going to) trade on? Is Bittrex still good to you all?

biz_private is now OPEN for voters with 25k ark or more. The pool will be capped to prevent dilution and pay 96% to everyone who votes before we get into the Top 51. Latecomers will only get 95% The remaining 4-5% will be donated to fund the public Ark faucet: classicdelegate.biz/faucet. Once private is forging, we plan on giving out an average of 21 ark a day through the faucet, meaning rewards will increase substantially from where they are now.

We already have over 240,000 votes pledged! Anyone who pledges now will receive 96% FOREVER

All biz_private voters will have access to the tools we built for biz_classic including

- True Block Weight, the only perfect protection from pool hoppers from diluting your share
- Choose your own custom payout frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Compounding Interest. We tally up your pending balances AND for each block we forge
- 3x rewards on our faucet

I'm actually impressed with this coin. Looking at the 1 YR chart. It's clearly a BUY. Consistently higher highs and higher lows. I'm not saying it can't go down, but look at it...it's a perfect growth coin with very normal cycles. Well done Arkanoids. Let me know what price you got on board. Some of you will be sat on a fortune no doubt.

bought my first stack (50% of current total) at 30k

Im at 4700 and am about to join the club. Lets make our stacks touch

Nice. Did you just buy 100k or more? ;)

>solid dev team
>satoshi's vision
>whitepaper
>working product

Look, I have 400 of these shits wtf did I even buy?

400 lambos

Sold all my ETH, LTC, BCC- liquidated everything and put $100k into ARK based (in part) on this chart. Reaching a tipping point. Will be fun holding from the ground floor instead of trying to chase a pump.

25k ARK locked up, maybe consider sell some when I'm over $1mil portfolio value.

10,000 USD @ $0.45
/comfy/ tbqfhf

Just wait till it fuckin moons.