JUST

It's over, isn't it? Once again I fell for the hodl meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K9H7gBW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ripple has actual paid shills you retard and is open about manipulating the coins value. You know better now and understand why it's called Cripple.

Fucking kikes, literally crashing as I'm typing this.

>Once again I fell for the hodl meme.

Did you know holding for two fucking days doesnt mean you actually held you FUCK

I've been bagholding this shitcoin for more than a week, which is a fucking long time in crypto. ARK might take off anytime now and I'll be left behind with this cripple.

ALL MY COINS ARE RED
PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

People like you should not even be making money in crypto period. This is the time to buy ripple once it have hit the lower band second time and found support and not cry out for buying at ATH

All coins are red today you fucking fag.

AAAHHHHH I LITERALLY BOUGHT 100K IM FUCKING RUINED

>ARK might take off anytime now and I'll be left behind with this cripple.
I FUCKING CALLED IT

0.2 cents per one coin is nothing, even if there is 1 trillion of coins.
Just buy the dip and forget like a boss.
Ripple is a good solution for future "govermnent crypto hype".
Just fucking wait.
At least 1 dollar.

>paid shills
>on Veeky Forums
Please just be ironic

XRP shills are no where to be heard from again on here, stick to long term coins that fill up Veeky Forums threads and wont dissapear in a week

holy fuck.
retards like you shouldn't be allowed to partake in crypto. for your own retarded sake.

>I've been bagholding this shitcoin for more than a week, which is a fucking long time in crypto.

Yeah, if you are a retarded day-trader.

You realize Veeky Forums is mainstream right? If you don't think paid shills come here are a moron. They are as common here as Reddit. More so here actually because it's anonymous and they can create 8 threads without being banned for shilling and pretend they aren't doing it.

>
>holy fuck.
>retards like you shouldn't be allowed to partake in crypto. for your own retarded sake.
He's right you teenbro fucktard

Ark will go to $50 before I get rid of these bags
>stick to long term coins that fill up Veeky Forums threads
which of these do you have in mind: ODN, LINK, ELIX or perhaps DGB?

you fell for the conference meme. everytime there is some conference the price goes up and everyone realizes nothing happened and it crashes.

Fact, I'm a paid (not going to say what coin) shill.

Nah, he isn't. Rippile is shit.

discord.gg/K9H7gBW
10 days!

This is the most deluded < 18yo post I've ever seen. There's nothing to gain by shilling on here. Most of you are larping and can't actually afford even a whole bitcoin, there's no way you can drive the price up of any coin.

There was easily as much shilling on this board for ripple before the conference as link and yet still cripples managed to escape all the bag holding memes after it dropped.

Damn it. Not a single user ever exposed a coin that paid them to shill. It would be an epic thing to see.